news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-21-2009, 08:04 AM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default WAIT...did skampoe REALLY just say he eats at the homeless shelter???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
no lie food for thought looks like the chef in my church's homeless food bank where we eat at times with the rest of the forgotten gods
Quote:
where we eat at times
Quote:
where we eat at times
Quote:
where we eat at times
Quote:
where we eat at times
Quote:
where we eat at times

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHAAHA HHA!!!!!!
YOU FUCKING FAT FUCK !!!!!! ELIJAHLELZ!!!!!!!!

This is the VERY VERY lowest I have ever heard any man shtoop.

Your so fucking fat and greeedy, - YOU ARE STEALING FOOD FROM HOMELESS PEOPLE WHO REALLY NEED IT

AT CHRISTMAS!!!!!

And the most sorry ass part of it all is, that they actually believe you are homeless!! How dumb are these people?? Whens the last time they saw a homeless guy with your mass??

Quote:
where we eat at times

HAHAHAAHHAAHA look how he slips it into the convosation as if its a regular everyday thing no ones will notice!!!! HHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHhahahhhha
Old 12-21-2009, 08:21 AM   #2
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Old 12-21-2009, 08:24 AM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i ate at God's Kitchen a few times
walked in dressed in brand new gear n shit
you meet some interesting folk in places like that
- good food too
yall need to get out more and experience your community
Old 12-21-2009, 08:25 AM   #4
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

By eating at homeless shelters?
Old 12-21-2009, 08:27 AM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HAHAHHAHHH!!!! wtf!!

If you wanna go down there, HELP OUT, serve food!!! You may even want to chat!!!

DONT EAT THEIR FUCKING FOOD YOU DUMB CUNTS!!

We all know thats the onl reason he was there - FOR THE FREE FOOD
Old 12-21-2009, 08:30 AM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!

By sciving free food from the homeless shelter, you to could be "experiancing your community" better.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:32 AM   #7
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
By eating at homeless shelters?
well the place i was at wasn't exactly a homeless shelter, but sure why not?
yall dont like to go on random adventures like that?? I do.

long story short tho at the time i was hangin with my female friend who didn't have a job or her own place so one afternoon i walked with her to god's kitchen not knowing that's where we were goin.
really though they hook you the fuck up - one day i got two sandwich wraps, fruit, and a fucking piece of chocolate cake!
can i get an amen skampo!
Old 12-21-2009, 08:41 AM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:

long story short tho at the time i was hangin with my female friend who didn't have a job or her own place so one afternoon i walked with her to god's kitchen not knowing that's where we were goin.
really though they hook you the fuck up - one day i got two sandwich wraps, fruit, and a fucking piece of chocolate cake!
can i get an amen skampo!

Old 12-21-2009, 08:42 AM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

ol dirty would be proud
but yo i gotta sleep, ill be anxious to see where this thread has gone later
Old 12-21-2009, 08:51 AM   #10
SID
I see you dawg

I got kicked out of my yard a while back and ended up sleeping next to a Sudanese immigrant in a shared room for 1 week (centrepoint), the room stuck of cocoa butter mixed with sewage, it was awful, i mean i used to open the window in the middle of night and just catch my breath and ventilate.

I can honestly say that this experience did not make me feel closer to my community.

Its like the dirty cunt thought cocoa butter was a honest substitute for a hot shower.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:43 AM   #11
LyriCipher
Impregnator

LyriCipher drunken mastaLyriCipher drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to LyriCipher Send a message via MSN to LyriCipher

i got homeless uncles and shit but i wouldnt eat at no shelter when i got the means to get my own food..if you wanna chat with the homeless invite them to your house for dinner..dont take food from their plate, i cant believe anyone would admit to doin that haha

AIM = mbatLyricipher
www.myspace.com/lyricipher
Old 12-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #12
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

Skamp's taking an e-beating imo.......all of this leads to one sad conclusion. Skampoe just ate his keyboard
Old 12-21-2009, 11:52 AM   #13
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao

i was shocked as well when i read that and called him out promptly.

lol

this shit is a disgrace.

dont eat their food u fat fuck LOL

go get some $1 double cheesburgers

fack.

smfh

Quote:
HAHAHAAHHAAHA look how he slips it into the convosation as if its a regular everyday thing no ones will notice!!!! HHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHhahahhhha
hahaha i know rite

lol @ "were we eat at times"

Old 12-21-2009, 11:53 AM   #14
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i ate at God's Kitchen a few times
walked in dressed in brand new gear n shit
you meet some interesting folk in places like that
- good food too

Most unsurprising comment in this thread.

Mumm Ra and Skampoe, you're both fucking despicable individuals.

Old 12-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #15
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

where we eat at times

Quote:
my church's homeless food bank

where we eat at times