0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 11:42 PM   #31
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,986
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
One verce i can clearly recolect that states this says how Mohamed is superior to Jesus and all the other propets in that he has been forgiven of his past AND future sins, and in responce Mohamed states, "should i not be a gratefull servent of Allah.
Could you please show a verse from the Quran that shows this (because I think you are wrong)?

The Quran clearly states that all prophets are on the same footing; no one of them are greater or lesser than each other.



The Messenger has believed in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and the believers [believe]. Everyone [of them] has believed in Allah, and his Angels and His Books, and His Messengers. We make no distinction between any of His Messengers. And they have said, “We have heard, and we have obeyed. Grant [us] Your All-Supreme forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the Destiny.(Al-Baqarah 2:285)
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:52 AM   #32
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 232
Rep Power: 0
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA grasshopper
Default

Word, you are right it says that too.

There are many verces in the Koran that seem to contradict each other.

I would have to read the whole Koran again to find the verce Im talking about, but find the verce where it says Mohamed was forgiven for his future sins, and im 90 persent sure it says for this reason he is greater in heaven than Jesus.
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:58 AM   #33
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,986
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
Word, you are right it says that too.

There are many verces in the Koran that seem to contradict each other.

I would have to read the whole Koran again to find the verce Im talking about, but find the verce where it says Mohamed was forgiven for his future sins, and im 90 persent sure it says for this reason he is greater in heaven than Jesus.

That is not the point.

You claim that there is a certain verse in the Quran, but have NOT posted it to prove your point.

It really is on YOU to find that verse (if it even exists) to prove your point.

"90 percent sure" leaves 10 percent doubt.

Are you even sure you know what you are talking about?

When it comes to talking about the Quran, the majority of you fail.
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:06 PM   #34
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 232
Rep Power: 0
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA grasshopper
Default

The Koran is a long book. How can I be expected to remember where I can find every fact I have read in the book verce for verce, thats imposible.

If you were the scholar of the Koran you claim to be you would be able to recognize the verce I am alluding to without me having to find it and show it to you, but nonetheless I will see if I can go on a web site and have them find the verce for me if I can find one.
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #35
Mr. Muhammad
Manifestation of Allah
 
Mr. Muhammad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Where I Am
Posts: 189
Rep Power: 0
Mr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkey
Default

Salaam (Peace) to all.

If I may interject:

We are all temporary manifestations of the One, Eternal Reality -- Allah. We have been on a Journey toward "Perfection" via Spiritual Evolution since the Beginning of "Our" Existence with the Originator.

The Prophets serve as Guides and Examples of what Our Potential is...and the ultimate potential is to be "GOD".

Babies have to "crawl" before they can "stand", "walk"...and eventually "run".

RM
Mr. Muhammad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:54 PM   #36
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,986
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
The Koran is a long book. How can I be expected to remember where I can find every fact I have read in the book verce for verce, thats imposible.
It is not impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAHDRZUWUNIGA View Post
If you were the scholar of the Koran you claim to be you would be able to recognize the verce I am alluding to without me having to find it and show it to you, but nonetheless I will see if I can go on a web site and have them find the verce for me if I can find one.
Show me when and where I have ever claimed to be a 'scholar'.

This is the problem with you people who are not in the know and are not on the inside of this thing called 'islam' - you outsiders do not speak the facts and attribute statements to where they do not belong.

I never made a claim to be a scholar!!!

YOU made a claim of a statement you say is in the Quran, but could not verify it by referencing the 'verse'!!!

The 'verse' most likely does not even exist because I have read the Quran and also proved to you that Muhammad is on the same level of other prophets in a verse I REFERENCED!!!


Yes I am familiar with the Quran, cuz unlike you, I actually read it and have read it earlier today.

You are the one who needs to familiarize yourself with the Quran if you are gonna quote it. At least that way, you won't look like a liar and a fool trying to attribute a statement you can't defend!

I will wait on you to find that 'verse', but again, it most likely does not exist.
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:55 AM   #37
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

...trying too hard.....

self righteousness is a stage you don't want to stay on

my sensai can beat up your sensai

nah na na nah nahh




Moses has the big name the fame
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #38
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 232
Rep Power: 0
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA grasshopper
Default

I said there was a 90 persent chance that the verce that says mohamed was forgiven for all his future sins says that for this reason he is considered higher than jesus, because i cant be sure your translation wont say the same thing.

But, as sure as I remember my name, i am sure that I read that shit.

I can garentee you one thing though: if you were to reference me one quote from the quran, i would remember reading it, i wont be able to tell you what verce it is, but I will remember the jist of the verce. I am different than you in that i absorb every little drop of the book, but fail to bother with specifics that are garenteed to be worked out in the long run.

Fact number 1:

The Koran says that Mohamed was forgiven for all his future sins.

Disprove this or prove it. it is a fact so if you cant prove it you cant proove you read the koran.

Fact number 2:

For this reason I am 90 persent sure it says he is grater than jesus. Disprove it.


If i wanted to disprove this it would take over two months for me to read the whole Koran again...

I cant comit to that right now.
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:20 PM   #39
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,986
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
I said there was a 90 persent chance that the verce that says mohamed was forgiven for all his future sins ...
Again, 90 percent chance it says that, leaves 10 percent chance it does not say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAHDRZUWUNIGA View Post
I can garentee you one thing though: if you were to reference me one quote from the quran, i would remember reading it, i wont be able to tell you what verce it is, but I will remember the jist of the verce. I am different than you in that i absorb every little drop of the book, but fail to bother with specifics that are garenteed to be worked out in the long run.
Failing to bother with specifics will not bring understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAHDRZUWUNIGGA View Post
Fact number 1:

The Koran says that Mohamed was forgiven for all his future sins.

Disprove this or prove it. it is a fact so if you cant prove it you cant proove you read the koran.
Again, this is not a fact UNLESS you could quote this statement from the Quran!!!

It is not for me to prove or disprove it. You made the claim it is in the Quran, so it is on YOU to prove it!!!

Let me get this straight. You make a claim that a certain statement is in the Quran without finding a quote that supports it and you want ME to prove or disprove it?



Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAHDRZUWUNIGGA View Post
Fact number 2:

For this reason I am 90 persent sure it says he is grater than jesus. Disprove it.


If i wanted to disprove this it would take over two months for me to read the whole Koran again...

I cant comit to that right now.

Again, it is not a FACT UNLESS you could quote that from the Quran (which YOU have not done)!!!

Again, YOU made the claim that the Quran says that, so YOU should prove it, NOT ME!!!

If it takes over two months for you to read the whole Quran, get started now.

Oh, so you can't commit to it, then I guess your claim will go unproven.
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont

Last edited by diggy; 04-25-2009 at 08:22 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 05:30 PM   #40
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

prophet = moses = wisdom of man

archangel = the wise man = wisdom of god
__________________

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-14-2010 at 06:28 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #41
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

up
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:26 AM   #42
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
God is the Group - There is a Supreme being in that group
God is plural
[112:1] Proclaim, "He is the One and only GOD. [112:2] "The Absolute GOD.
[112:3] "Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten.
[112:4] "None equals Him."


The essence of Islam is about the unicity and uniqueness of god...so when you said god is plural you deny everything you said before about jesus, moses and all the precepts of islam.



Each and every prophet came to earth to correct the humans beliefs when they deviate from the path of the unicity. The Prophet Muhammad fighted his own people because they worshipped gods (made from stones) in parallel to Allah, they never said these stones are the creators of every thing they knew theres a god responsible of all the creations but they took these idols as equals to god and prayed to them. So as the christians believed in the trinity (god, jesus and the spirit). The Islam came to correct this as well.


To make it brief, in Islam, to associate a god to allah is the deadliest sin that can never be forgotten. It's called Chirk (association).


“God has not taken to Himself any son, nor is there any god with Him: for then each god would have taken of that which he created and some of them would have risen up over others.” (Quran 23
1)


“He is God; there is no god but He. He is the Knower of the unseen and the visible; He is the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate. He is God; there is no god but He. He is the King, the All-Holy, the All-Peace, the Guardian of the Faith, the All-Preserver, the All-Mighty, the All-Compeller, the All-Sublime. Glory be to God, above that they associate! He is God, the Creator, the Maker, the Shaper. To Him belong the Names Most Beautiful. All that is in the heavens and the earth magnifies Him; He is the Almighty, the All-Wise.” (Quran 59:22-24)




EDIT : + if man can be god and man can be evil so god can be evil ?


Last edited by Hellspawn; 04-15-2010 at 04:40 AM.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:28 PM   #43
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
[112:1] Proclaim, "He is the One and only GOD. [112:2] "The Absolute GOD.
[112:3] "Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten.
[112:4] "None equals Him."


The essence of Islam is about the unicity and uniqueness of god...so when you said god is plural you deny everything you said before about jesus, moses and all the precepts of islam.



Each and every prophet came to earth to correct the humans beliefs when they deviate from the path of the unicity. The Prophet Muhammad fighted his own people because they worshipped gods (made from stones) in parallel to Allah, they never said these stones are the creators of every thing they knew theres a god responsible of all the creations but they took these idols as equals to god and prayed to them. So as the christians believed in the trinity (god, jesus and the spirit). The Islam came to correct this as well.


To make it brief, in Islam, to associate a god to allah is the deadliest sin that can never be forgotten. It's called Chirk (association).


“God has not taken to Himself any son, nor is there any god with Him: for then each god would have taken of that which he created and some of them would have risen up over others.” (Quran 23
1)


“He is God; there is no god but He. He is the Knower of the unseen and the visible; He is the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate. He is God; there is no god but He. He is the King, the All-Holy, the All-Peace, the Guardian of the Faith, the All-Preserver, the All-Mighty, the All-Compeller, the All-Sublime. Glory be to God, above that they associate! He is God, the Creator, the Maker, the Shaper. To Him belong the Names Most Beautiful. All that is in the heavens and the earth magnifies Him; He is the Almighty, the All-Wise.” (Quran 59:22-24)




EDIT : + if man can be god and man can be evil so god can be evil ?

there is only one supreme head in the body of god

on god being evil....

if you believe in the fight between moses and pharaoh
i'm sure pharaoh seen moses god as evil
the people who died in the flood (the ark)
the people that god demanded be killed

i'm sure they would all see god as evil






Muhsin Khan
And indeed, We created man from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.



Pickthall
And We did certainly create man out of clay from an altered black mud.



Yusuf Ali
Verily We created man of potter's clay of black mud altered,



Shakir
We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;



Sahih International
And certainly We created man of clay that gives forth sound, of black mud fashioned in shape.




Dr. Ghali
And indeed We already created man of dry clay of mud modeled.



Found in: Muhsin Khan / Pickthall / Yusuf Ali / Shakir / Sahih International / Dr. Ghali (show all)



yall would say that the WE being used here is a majestic WE for one being

but the book goes on to use a HE instead of a majestic THEY

if you're going to use a majestic WE, why not use a majestic THEY ?



we are god - there is a supreme among us
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:37 PM   #44
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
there is only one supreme head in the body of god

on god being evil....

if you believe in the fight between moses and pharaoh
i'm sure pharaoh seen moses god as evil
the people who died in the flood (the ark)
the people that god demanded be killed

i'm sure they would all see god as evil






Muhsin Khan
And indeed, We created man from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.



Pickthall
And We did certainly create man out of clay from an altered black mud.



Yusuf Ali
Verily We created man of potter's clay of black mud altered,



Shakir
We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;



Sahih International
And certainly We created man of clay that gives forth sound, of black mud fashioned in shape.




Dr. Ghali
And indeed We already created man of dry clay of mud modeled.



Found in: Muhsin Khan / Pickthall / Yusuf Ali / Shakir / Sahih International / Dr. Ghali (show all)



yall would say that the WE being used here is a majestic WE for one being

but the book goes on to use a HE instead of a majestic THEY

if you're going to use a majestic WE, why not use a majestic THEY ?



we are god - there is a supreme among us
This is not a grammatical debate, it would be if you were discussin the koran, these are only translations of it. The question is not even asked in arabic.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:39 PM   #45
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
This is not a grammatical debate, it would be if you were discussin the koran, these are only translations of it. The question is not even asked in arabic.

obviously, allot of stuff is not questioned - this is the problem
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one