news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-06-2008, 03:36 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default ANOTHER GFK track Ghostwritten by Trife...

just how many has trife done for Ghos?

We allready est. that Trife also wrote his verse on the AZ track. Now I was looking back over his ol jawns I remembered Face Off with Scarface. Its a no brainer. thats a trife verse. the gun refs, the cadence, the flow style, the content, the syllable structure, the street refs, the cultural refs, the regimented word rhyming, its all there, its all trife.

Q is why? Does Ghos feel the pressure? Does he get writers block? Does he find it impossbile to write "normal" verses that arent full of non sensical random shit? Do we take Superbs crack-rambling-from behind the 5th more serious?

I think he decided that Trifes content would appeal to the wider audience.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:56 PM   #2
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

All I know is that Ghost has openly talked about the fact that he does get writer's block...
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:31 PM   #3
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

yo ghost, u know for a fact or u got any proof that trife wrote "faceoff" or u just assuming 'cause it definitely sounds exactly like a trife verse?....i cant disagree.
i'm shocked! why would GFK do that? there definitely are a few joints by him that are dead-ringers for trife....another one is "tony montana" w/ cormega off "Legal hustle 1".

i have no clue why GFK would do it, but as far as i'm concerned, he's done plenty of classics that his rep is 100% solid in the HOF.

and GFK using his verses is MAAADDDD props for trife.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:43 PM   #4
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't see anything wrong in this..... Yayo brought some serious shit @ the table, but this is just a minor help from a crew member

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #5
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:34 PM   #6
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't care.

If it's dope, why not.

Like the Clan helping ODB. Y not?
Old 10-06-2008, 06:50 PM   #7
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

^^ co-signed!
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #8
SHAoLiN LoRD
OLDER G.O.D.

SHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkey

is this proven fact? Or is this from some stoned pothead makin shit up?
SHAoLiN LoRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:29 PM   #9
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
i don't see anything wrong in this..... Yayo brought some serious shit @ the table, but this is just a minor help from a crew member
what did yayo do ?????

also i reckon its wack using ghost writters ....real m.cs write there own shit!

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:05 PM   #10
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_Mami View Post
^^hahaha
Old 10-07-2008, 02:33 AM   #11
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

very interesting

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:07 AM   #12
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
what did yayo do ?????

also i reckon its wack using ghost writters ....real m.cs write there own shit!

peace

he brought some shit about Superb writing the majority of SC lyrics.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:20 AM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Yayo didnt bring it out it was already out there about 2 years before Yayo said anyhing. Perb came out with it by himself, and Yayo just heard that and went with it.

I meant to say Cormega song in the first post, not AZ. You know, QB rappers, all the same
Old 10-07-2008, 07:26 AM   #14
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

^^^^^^^^^sorry didn't know that

Old 10-07-2008, 01:33 PM   #15
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

I mean, it became so noticeable to me on Megas track, it bothers me honestly, but who am I to say shit about Ghostface