news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 07-31-2012, 10:49 PM   #91
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
I wonder if nut can me sterilized and used as an alternative to milk for people that can't drink milk.
I believe I spoke of this in a thread one time. World hunger solved. A few months ago they had on fear factor a part where players drink donkey cum. It didn't air, but think of the amount of cum produced and how it could be a food to injest. Why stop at cows breast milk?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:50 PM   #92
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://tvguide.ca/TVNews/Articles/12...actor_stunt_GD

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:45 AM   #93
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Looks like wall paper paste! hahaha

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:49 AM   #94
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread was classic, as were all the gen chat ones from around summer 07, lol at eveyone taking it furiously seriously

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:18 AM   #95
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
WTF Soul?

You go back down on chicks after you blow off in duh clam and kiss after blowjobs?
YES

As much as I enjoy eating pussy and slipping tongue to ladies, my mouth goes nowhere near an orifice after penetration occurs.

why not? just continue, the sweatier the messier the better...
people put worse shit in their moves, most the food normal folk eat is moar disgusting than natural protein/calcium!

each to there own i guess

Unless she goes and showers and uses mouth wash after round 1 and we go at it again later.

why stop and have a break? keep on!! i really cant be dealing with girls who want to clean their pussy.body each time you come or when they get super wet.. thats some faggot shit.. not like your rolling around in poo or in a toxic soup (like we are everyday)

hmm.. hmm.. i love this type of shiett

http://xhamster.com/movies/327940/ho...m_a_spoon.html

yes im grimey as TSA stated.. lols

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:14 AM   #96
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What?

I spend massive amounts of time on foreplay.

I make sure she cums at least twice (if not more) before I start sticking.

But I'm not putting my tongue anywhere after I shove my dick in it.

So, when I say when she gets a shower we'll go again, she's satisfied by then, trust.

And who said anything about telling a chick you want to stop if she gets super wet?

I've had a squirter blast me in the face repeatedly when we fucked around, soaking west pussy is the best shit ever.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #97
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did you clean your face after the squirter squirted on you?

did she kiss you while your face was covered in her juices?

or did you tell her to wash?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #98
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'll go back down after stickin it a few times but not after i blow my load.

dont know what yall are lickin but i keep my tongue away from the hole and stay witht the clit and the lipps
Old 08-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #99
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao holy shit @ this thread

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #100
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
lmao holy shit @ this thread
IKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
dont know what yall are lickin but i keep my tongue away from the hole
too many countless cocks and loads have been in there. im not a garbage man, im a milk man
Old 08-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #101
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cant beat a bit of felching on a friday night!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:55 AM   #102
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
did you clean your face after the squirter squirted on you?

No.

did she kiss you while your face was covered in her juices?

Yes, I always make my way back up and kiss a woman after I eat pussy.

I like making her taste herself, it's a double standard, I know.

I'm an asshole like that.

or did you tell her to wash?

No.

It's my neurotic issue.

I don't wanna kiss a woman with dick flavor on her mouth or eat it after I beat it.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 08-02-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #103
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

lol @ dick flavor
Old 08-11-2012, 09:03 PM   #104
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
but for all my dick suckin n1ggauhz...
rep added

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #105
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Ok here's the REAL question

we've all heard nut tastes different with each person, and we all know the Wu pretty well...question is, what does each wu members nut taste like

Rza-Sushi, a lot of salt, he's into asian culture a lot, so i think it'll taste like an asian guys nut

Gza- probably like peanuts since he talks like he always eating peanuts

Ol'Dirty- you could probably get drunk off it, i'll say beer, chicken, and salt

Inspecktah Deck- cum

Raekwon the Chef- He seems like he eats a fair share, so his tastes will vary, a lot of sugar would imply he has great sugary nut, possbily the best nut in the wu. As he says "All hail to my dick"...i guess he wasn't joking
lAwLz

U-God- He probably jacks off a lot, so when he nuts you'll only get the googy dribble of a constant masterbater instead of the thick extract of a periodic ejaculator. So his nut would be sweet, but unforfilling for all my bukkakke style niggaz

GhostfaceKillah-Cheese Pasta and an exotic hint of garlic. Like an italians nut

Methodman- Telling from his amount of body heart and youthly attitude, he probably bust the biggest gl0bz, idk about taste though, it's probably watery and runny because he's always on stage drinking water. I also but my best nuts size wise after working out, and he seems to work out of stage a lot.

MastaKilla- Sorry fans, but Killa's nut is gonna taste like shit. I had 2 super sluts tell me that if you eat a lot of veggies your nuts taste like butts.
Plus he seems like if he was giving it to ya he would pull out and bust on the floor instead of the mouth like a bitch.

Cappadonna- whoa! Donna probably has a real FaT+y., but fattys such as mine usually have a delayed nut reaction. Like he'll bust, and 3.5 seconds later the nut comes out. Idk what it would taste like though, probably like ghosts.

Cilvarings-goat meat and gatorade.
Quote:
Speaking of Skampoe's dick

what do ya'll think it'll taste like?

i think it would smell really bad and thus the taste would basically be the smell...ugh.

fat sweaty mexican rapper dick?.....ugh
Quote:
ive tasted my own cum if that helps...

not like shot into my mouth!! just when you cum inside a girl and then licks her out, or when you cum in her mouth then kiss..or when you come on her, and massage it in, let it dry,., then get her to where tight clothes with no underwear.. you go out.. then you come back and start playing again...
then its like heyyy why do u taste salty.. then i recall why :S
Quote:
true story bro, done it so much :S lolol

one of the best sources of protein and calcium!

so i been told.. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
Soul man wtf lol ......

drink milk nigga
Quote:
cant deal with milk. makes me be sick.

sometimes its ok. but very rarely..

now goats milk

thats some mind altering shit!!
Quote:
In the end of the day this thread will never die because the question strikes a nerve.

Shout out to soul for the assessment. That's real crime.
I wonder if nut can me sterilized and used as an alternative to milk for people that can't drink milk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I believe I spoke of this in a thread one time. World hunger solved. A few months ago they had on fear factor a part where players drink donkey cum. It didn't air, but think of the amount of cum produced and how it could be a food to injest. Why stop at cows breast milk?
haHAHAha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote