news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-21-2007, 06:46 PM   #31
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUTONIUM View Post
BTW, warcloud has 3 albums already
We know this, but BSBD is his first LEGITIMATE album, and he's ALWAYS in studio recording and writing, so it's like, now is your chance! He's got mad production to back him and finally got his album out in stores so I just want him to get started on putting a finished project together. Or...well...he says he's putting like 6 different finished projects together, I just want at least one of them to materialize! He keeps shifting his style faster than he can release a full album. Need more Holo to bump as an entire project! Love it!
Old 08-21-2007, 08:17 PM   #32
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooty P View Post
We know this,
jsofunky didnt as he said warcloud/robot tank/holocaust needs albums out to compare. i was addressing him with that comment.

BSBD can be bought in stores. nightmares and smuggling booze can be bought at chambermusik.com or ebay.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:31 AM   #33
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUTONIUM View Post
jsofunky didnt as he said warcloud/robot tank/holocaust needs albums out to compare. i was addressing him with that comment.

BSBD can be bought in stores. nightmares and smuggling booze can be bought at chambermusik.com or ebay.
Of course i know he got albums but the dude here said those 2 songs were better than the album The Offering, how can you compare 2 songs to a full album?
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 08:29 AM   #34
beeboy
Wu Vatican

beeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal son

its a bit offtopic, but i have to post it:
seems like warcloud got one of his rapstyles from here

it definatly reminds me of him some times...: )

what you think
Old 08-22-2007, 09:15 AM   #35
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Chrim70 Props for represetig The Robot Tank...
I am just happy that people are even comparing him to Killah Priest and "The Offering" and realising him for what he is...a serious contender.
My top 2 MC's are~

1. Holocaust/Warcloud/Alcatraz/The Robot Tank
2. Killah Priest

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions or rather taste, my top 5 killa beez holocaust unfortunately dont make it there, dont shoot me for this

In no particular order
Killa Sin
Timbo King
LA The Darkman
Darkim Be Allah
Myalansky / Joe Mafia
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:42 AM   #36
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeboy View Post

what you think
LMAO OH SHIT!
Old 08-22-2007, 10:21 AM   #37
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Haven't heard these tracks yet. Will download them and play em later.

My problem with Holocaust in the past has been that his voice sounds like an amish farmer.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:23 AM   #38
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsofunky View Post
I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions or rather taste, my top 5 killa beez holocaust unfortunately dont make it there, dont shoot me for this

In no particular order
Killa Sin
Timbo King
LA The Darkman
Darkim Be Allah
Myalansky / Joe Mafia
Darkim Be Allah is sick. I haven't got anyhing except the stuff on the Killa Bee album. Can you up anything?

Peace.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:19 AM   #39
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

In no particular order
Killa Sin
Timbo King
LA The Darkman
Darkim Be Allah
Myalansky / Joe Mafia
Don't worry bro.. I wont shoot you!!!

Killa Sin is really the only one on you'r list who is ready for Holocaust I would say~
Darkim Be Allah is messy but I have not heard much of his material.
Timbo King is a solid MC, don't really feel the others.
And no Killah Priest????

~
My Top 5 Killa-Beez~

1. Holocaust
2. Killah Priest
3. Killa Sin
4. 12 O'Clock
5. Shogun Assassin
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:22 AM   #40
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Don't worry bro.. I wont shoot you!!!

Killa Sin is really the only one on you'r list who is ready for Holocaust I would say~
Darkim Be Allah is messy but I have not heard much of his material.
Timbo King is a solid MC, don't really feel the others.
And no Killah Priest????

~
My Top 5 Killa-Beez~

1. Holocaust
2. Killah Priest
3. Killa Sin
4. 12 O'Clock
5. Shogun Assassin
I've never really rated Shogun. I always thought he dragged down Killarmy a bit. Never really rated 12 O'Clock either. He's ok in a Brooklyn Zoo posse cut, but doubt he could make a whole proper album to save his life.

Killah Priest and Killa Sin are both fine mcs though. Those guys from Wu-Sundicate were all class as well. Their album was one of the best from the fam, but they been having troubles since. Heard they're all out of jail now and got a group as well as solo albums due out soon.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:27 AM   #41
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Of course i know he got albums but the dude here said those 2 songs were better than the album The Offering, how can you compare 2 songs to a full album?
Quote:
Robot Tank should get an album out then we compare.
this is why i thought you didnt know he had done albums already. go check those albums and comapre.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:41 AM   #42
Chrism70
THE QUIET SOLDIER

Chrism70 drunken mastaChrism70 drunken masta

Top 5 Killa Bees?

Mmmmm

1 - Robot Tank
2 - Holocaust
3 - Warcloud
4 - Alcatraz
5 - Anthony Creston Brown

Has anyone decided on whose producing these bangas!!??

And the new Robot Tank album..............how far off is it? Cause at the end of the Love track you can hear another track......."ooohhh Jesus"............any news Whers?
Chrism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:53 AM   #43
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrism70 View Post
Top 5 Killa Bees?

Mmmmm

1 - Robot Tank
2 - Holocaust
3 - Warcloud
4 - Alcatraz

And the new Robot Tank album..............how far off is it? Cause at the end of the Love track you can hear another track......."ooohhh Jesus"............any news Whers?
Damn, the guy's got some obsessive fans.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:31 PM   #44
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrism70 View Post
Top 5 Killa Bees?

Mmmmm

1 - Robot Tank
2 - Holocaust
3 - Warcloud
4 - Alcatraz

I'm not too sure when the "Robot Tank Album" will be comming out like Rooty P said earlier he is working on about 5 different projects at the moment.
I would guess that his old

Alcatraz ~ Jig_Saw Puzzle would drop first.

Then maybe "The White Spider Assassins" and then
"But In The End Thereof Are The Ways Of Death"
And then finally "Tank The Drugstore Cowboy" so it could be a little while yet unfortunatly.

I am intriged with this though~

But In The End Thereof Are The Ways Of Death

If this is not the Robot Tank album who's could it be ....

Another Warcloud Album...
A REAL Holocaust Album...

My Top 5 Killa Beez~

1. The Architect
2. Mr Chair Hands
3. Trembling Eagle
4. Man With No Name
5. Archibold Brown

LOL
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:53 PM   #45
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeboy View Post

what you think

LMAO.......This guy should sue Warcloud f'real.....

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote