news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

View Poll Results: Poll Question?
take some extra forks 1 6.25%
howling turtle condoms 6 37.50%
i would...shhhiiiiiiiitt.. 3 18.75%
if only my -hey! 2 12.50%
sweet justification 2 12.50%
Option 6: Q 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2007, 12:07 PM   #31
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

this is what i mean, all i did was make ice cubes out of your little sisters pussy juice...AND YOU FUCKIN STAB ME IN THE ARM WITH A PIGEON SHIT COVERED BRANCH? ite then...i got you.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:42 PM   #32
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well once my hemeroyid, heels, my spellling will inprove,
Old 07-15-2007, 04:17 PM   #33
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

busty beaut being gagged till vomit river runs down tit
Old 07-16-2007, 05:31 PM   #34
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

who rated my thread so high?
Old 07-16-2007, 05:43 PM   #35
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

your thread isn't rated so highly as I c...
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:43 PM   #36
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Nnnooooo
Old 07-16-2007, 05:56 PM   #37
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everything will be ok, don't be scared...its just life
Old 07-16-2007, 06:06 PM   #38
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

it was life...i killed my self.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:12 PM   #39
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Old 07-16-2007, 06:33 PM   #40
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Old 07-16-2007, 06:40 PM   #41
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

okay...
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:42 PM   #42
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Oak.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:05 AM   #43
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

boobs

I like it
Old 07-18-2007, 05:11 PM   #44
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i like it too.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:23 PM   #45
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

u a good guy. I like that. NO HOMO