news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 05-08-2007, 03:30 PM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Hats made out of meat is in style?

I didn't know that wearing hats made out of meat was popular now?

Graveyard Shifter?

hatsofmeat.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?

Last edited by netscape check two; 09-03-2012 at 02:48 PM.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:23 PM   #2
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

just in time for summer. the new line looks hot (and stinky)
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:09 PM   #3
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hell yea check two,you aint know?? i invented those,how do you think i became so wealthy?
haha

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:18 PM   #4
IRONFLAGCHIEF36
Veteran Member

IRONFLAGCHIEF36 shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to IRONFLAGCHIEF36

i hope it comes with some warnings...

*WARNING* will attract dogs
*WARNING* wearers of this product may develope salmonella poisoning
Old 05-08-2007, 11:58 PM   #5
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol

Q: Is wearing a hat of meat harmful to my hair?

A: On the contrary, the protein and natural juices found in meat provide your hair with essential nutrients. Traces of fat lubricate the follicles, in some cases even encouraging new growth.

Q: How can I prevent a hat of meat from going bad?

A: We suggest that when not in use, you keep your hat of meat in the refrigerator or freezer. For periods of prolonged exposure, spraying your hat with a thin coat of hairspray or Pam provides hours of protection.

Q: How do I discourage flies and dogs from pestering me when I am wearing a hat of meat?

A: A squirt-gun filled with lemon or lime juice is an excellent canine deterrent. A thin coat of hairspray on your hat of meat will keep the flies away.

Q: Is it safe for me to eat a hat of meat?

A: Except for hats made of beef or other types of jerky, it is not recommended that you ingest any type of meat hat.

Q: How can I combat the foul smell that sometimes comes with older hats of meat?

A: A simple solution is to lightly baste your hats of meat with barbecue sauce, teriyaki or other aromatic marinades.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-09-2007, 12:08 AM   #6
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Yo, I wanna get me a turkey hat basted in gravy with the roll necklace.

Nigga be lookin tasty this Thanksgiving
Old 05-09-2007, 05:06 AM   #7
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wanna meat helmet *laughs*

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 05:45 AM   #8
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

I want a meat penis. No, not funny.

Do not want.

*speeds away on segway*

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 05:48 AM   #9
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
*speeds away on segway*
hahahaha!

*pictures jasper leaning to the extreme on his segway*

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 05:57 AM   #10
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

Ridin' dirty on my segway. Drive by shooting with my gangsta lean on.

Sho' nuff!

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 07:56 PM   #11
IRONFLAGCHIEF36
Veteran Member

IRONFLAGCHIEF36 shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to IRONFLAGCHIEF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol

Q: Is wearing a hat of meat harmful to my hair?

A: On the contrary, the protein and natural juices found in meat provide your hair with essential nutrients. Traces of fat lubricate the follicles, in some cases even encouraging new growth.

Q: How can I prevent a hat of meat from going bad?

A: We suggest that when not in use, you keep your hat of meat in the refrigerator or freezer. For periods of prolonged exposure, spraying your hat with a thin coat of hairspray or Pam provides hours of protection.

Q: How do I discourage flies and dogs from pestering me when I am wearing a hat of meat?

A: A squirt-gun filled with lemon or lime juice is an excellent canine deterrent. A thin coat of hairspray on your hat of meat will keep the flies away.

Q: Is it safe for me to eat a hat of meat?

A: Except for hats made of beef or other types of jerky, it is not recommended that you ingest any type of meat hat.

Q: How can I combat the foul smell that sometimes comes with older hats of meat?

A: A simple solution is to lightly baste your hats of meat with barbecue sauce, teriyaki or other aromatic marinades.
lol all my questions have been answered. ima go get me a meat hat!
Old 05-11-2007, 02:47 PM   #12
netscape check two
N.I.

Why is this one of the worst threads? lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-11-2007, 02:49 PM   #13
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Apologies check but its just lame.
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:53 PM   #14
netscape check two
N.I.

Not as lame or dumb as a bunch of other threads that are still in general chat. Such as 'what is worse', having to piss bad with a boner, or having to take a real big crap. Award winning thread there. lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-11-2007, 03:05 PM   #15
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Seems like you want to mod...go ahead and bump them and i will move them.
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote