news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
Novel T

Novel T shaolin monk
Default Immortal Tech, New album "3rd World" coming June...

got this from sohh forum:

Cult followed independent Harlem, New York emcee Immortal Technique will be releasing The 3rd World on June 24 on his own Viper Records imprint, which will be distributed by Koch.

A label representative confirmed that the featured guests on the album are Chino XL, Ras Kass, Crooked I and others. Production will be carried out by DJ Green Lantern, Scram Jones and Buckwild as well as longtime collaborator Southpaw.

Since releasing Revolutionary, Volume 2 almost five years ago, Immortal Technique has been touring extensively, as well as becoming a speaker on panels for Hip Hop and political issues. The emcee had been working on an album for Babygrande Records reportedly called The Middle Passage, a project reportedly independent of The Third World.

I can't wait!!!
Novel T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:37 PM   #2
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This Good News A Few Years Too Late

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:40 PM   #3
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

this better be good!
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 05:24 PM   #4
anti-social
Veteran Member

anti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkey

4th Disciple and RZA did a beat for "The Middle Passage"
anti-social is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 05:34 PM   #5
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-social View Post
4th Disciple and RZA did a beat for "The Middle Passage"
damn i can only imagine...

so is this comin out after the middle passage? before? same time? that would be dope
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 05:39 PM   #6
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

been waiting for some new material from this guy.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 05:49 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i personally think he's annoying a repeatitive, but does have a lot of good songs and rhymes so this is bond to be worth a listen or two, hopefully he has better beat selection for this one
Old 04-21-2008, 09:43 PM   #8
anti-social
Veteran Member

anti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkey

I was kidding about THE RZA...but from what I recall, 4th and him spoke about working together...if it worked out i'm not sure...you know what i'ma get him to do a special question/answer segment for all the fans on this site...what ya'll feel???

Start asking good questions...i'll start asking him...lol
anti-social is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:22 PM   #9
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

Sgt Holly Wood drunken mastaSgt Holly Wood drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Sgt Holly Wood

ima check it out..
Sgt Holly Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:33 PM   #10
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i personally think he's annoying a repeatitive, but does have a lot of good songs and rhymes so this is bond to be worth a listen or two, hopefully he has better beat selection for this one
I know where you are comming from...
I know he said he was looking to go down a different path with
"The Middle Passage" like it's not gonna be like the "Revolutionary" albums...
But with this as well I'm sure we should see a more "Versatile" side to him ???

I think he is a monster on the mic...
I can't wait for some new material.

Thanks

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:34 AM   #11
Focus Man

Focus Man shaolin monk

can't wait, been looking forward to some new Tech.
Focus Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:12 AM   #12
Bucellito 136
Original Nastukao

Bucellito 136 shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Bucellito 136

very good news
i'm sure it's gonna be some very good shit