news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 12:10 PM   #1
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper
Thumbs down RIP Wu-tang

So this is it no big announcement nothing but four guys coming up on stage and doing nothing to make their fans pumped up. Hey RZA how can you come out and do this. What happened to the fire or the so called wu-Tang forever? Wu-Tang ship has finally sunk. What should all the Wu tang fans do? Send diss letters to the wu fire them up a bit start some shit. It can't be one or two letters it has to be 100000 or more. Boycot their music if you have to. I rushed home to check this site looking for positive feedback but all I get is this crap. Always the same crap. Cuban linx 2? It's probably going to be garbage. Not enough heart into their music. Now G-unit runs hip hop yeah thats great hip hop it self has fallen and it can't get up. Hey RZA nice job thanks for the good times and tell your mamagers or label people eat a dick
Old 06-29-2005, 12:12 PM   #2
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper
Default Re: RIP Wu-tang

roflll

cno lied hahaha
Old 06-29-2005, 12:13 PM   #3
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

You are funny jaywoods27
Old 06-29-2005, 12:13 PM   #4
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

and its not wutang or rzas fault,the rza had no knowledge of this,talk to ringz and those running this site except my man 36 chambers

peace
Old 06-29-2005, 12:13 PM   #5
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

lol, im at all time low 2 but there will be brighter days, jeeezzzz

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Old 06-29-2005, 12:14 PM   #6
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Have a little faith.
Old 06-29-2005, 12:16 PM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats ok.....I didnt lose any sleep over anything.

Old 06-29-2005, 12:24 PM   #8
pi-pol
ASP's P

pi-pol grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pi-pol

I still don't why this fake annoucement news is Rza's responsability... It was just a fake news posted on a supposed "official" site (even though i really really doubt it now...)
Old 06-29-2005, 12:24 PM   #9
gi0vanni
Swordsman

gi0vanni grasshopper

no i think there's a decent point here. it's easy to talk about Cuban Linx 2 or a big announcement, or a "Return to the old sound," but wu-tang really needs to deliver it. the fans have definitely waited a long time for things, many pushed-back release dates because we take Wu-Tang's word. that means either the generals themselves or the management that represents them.
Old 06-29-2005, 12:25 PM   #10
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper

Im not dissing the wu or anybody on here that mods this site. What im trying to do is get some wu fired up. Lets face it if we all ban together and we apporach the wu and tell them what we want maybe they will listen
Old 06-29-2005, 12:26 PM   #11
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

why is this website back?
Old 06-29-2005, 12:33 PM   #12
Protection
?!?!?!?!!!?!?!???

Protection grasshopper

Nah, Wu-Tang's forever. RZA didn't fuck up, it was his assistant or whatever. 36 Chambers explained the situation in another thread.

Peace.
Old 06-29-2005, 12:37 PM   #13
OwnageNinja
Veteran Member

OwnageNinja grasshopper

I think you all are taking this a little too seriously, I mean I was disappointed as well, but honestly, the fact that not all the Wu members showed up was pretty expected to me, I mean you can't expect those guys to get off tour and stop doing whatever they're doing just to appear at the BET awards. And the announcement was just a massive LIE that was told by RZA's manager.
Old 06-29-2005, 12:53 PM   #14
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

this incident has nothing to do with Rza or wu-tang. its already been clarified who's responsible for this so why are people still takin shots at wu over this?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-29-2005, 01:16 PM   #15
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

yo there was never supposed 2 be an announcement it was just misinformation that some dick at a high place sent out...36 asked rza and he hasnt even heard nothing about no announcement

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

Closed Thread