news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-22-2014, 12:59 AM   #16
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
DUDE SHOULD HAVE GREW A BEARD AND JOINEd

I was discussing this with my dad. He said he didn't understand why James Foley, said all that anti American stuff and attacked his own family to some degree. My dad was like they where going to kill him anyway (Dude was next to him holding the knife and spoke in English about what he was about to do) so Foley new what was about to happen. Why not just tell them to get lost or better yet, yell out some pro American propaganda and ruin there video.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:25 AM   #17
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
I was discussing this with my dad. He said he didn't understand why James Foley, said all that anti American stuff and attacked his own family to some degree. My dad was like they where going to kill him anyway (Dude was next to him holding the knife and spoke in English about what he was about to do) so Foley new what was about to happen. Why not just tell them to get lost or better yet, yell out some pro American propaganda and ruin there video.
#priorities

Trying to save his life till the very end. I would too.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:57 AM   #18
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
HE WAS PROBABLY GETTING TORTURED AND KNEW IT COULD FINALLY EnD

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:54 AM   #19
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well he probably didn't know he would get his head chopped off. That could be a reason why he said those things. You never know and lets be honest most people in the same situation will say those things, I mean even Ned Stark said shit to appease King Joffrey and still got his head cut off.

Worst part is being killed by what is most likely a Paki from London. I mean fuck that.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:58 AM   #20
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
DUDE SHOULD HAVE GREW A BEARD AND JOINEd
that would have been my strategy to stay alive..FAKE join em till an opportune time when i can bail out

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:01 AM   #21
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i also think he got disillusioned with the USA, think about it, there are reports of people from other countries who were captured and their nations bailed them out at all cost and secured their freedom, instead,him foley had to sit there while airstrikes out of defiance sealed his fate, put yourself in his shoes, you too would probably change sides

Old 08-22-2014, 10:02 AM   #22
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would of hollered out....fuck her in the pussy

I think joining and bailing out is not gonna happen. How far can you travel on foot in enemy territory
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:17 AM   #23
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
I would of hollered out....fuck her in the pussy

I think joining and bailing out is not gonna happen. How far can you travel on foot in enemy territory
they are not all bad...i do recall a story where some of them hid american troops from danger until they were able to get help but based on not having full intel on the place..u got a point there..either way..this poor fellow did not deserve that

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 08-22-2014 at 10:36 AM.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:48 AM   #24
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Live Leak announced they wont be showing future beheadings, because they don't want to be a platform for ISIS and their message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:23 PM   #25
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LIVELEAK SHOULD RETIRE POSTING VIDS PERIOD, NO MORE VIDEOS CAN TOP THIS
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d5e_1408462761
COULD BE THE WRAITH

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:38 PM   #26
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
The reason he was so calm and scripted was because he had been subject to several mock executions before. He didn't know they were gonna chop his head off until the director said cut. Then they took off his microphone. Up until that point, he thought he would live, he'd been in captivity for a long time.

The media keeps praising ISIS production as some off the chain Steven Spielberg type shit.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:06 PM   #27
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Looks like most beheading vids are gone.

Took a while for them to figure out that these vids are used as recruiting tools.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:44 PM   #28
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
The media keeps praising ISIS production as some off the chain Steven Spielberg type shit.
lol

I know right. I have seen some snippets of there jihad video's, and if anything they are corny and more like video games.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:23 PM   #29
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If he didn't want to be beheaded he shouldn't be out there sagging his pants
Old 08-22-2014, 06:43 PM   #30
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

According to the news, everything going on in the world is horrible and depressing. Aren't there any stories about kittens being rescued from trees?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote