news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-19-2014, 07:30 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Question ANOTHER AMERICAN GETS BEHEADeD

The murder of James Foley is intended as warning to America to stay out of Iraq.

WILL U DUDES WATCH?

YAY OR NAY?

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:34 PM   #2
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Old 08-19-2014, 07:35 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

9TH PRINCE WOULD NEVER GET BEHEADED, THEY WOULD REALIZE THAT HE IS ELOHIEM AND HIS NECK IS TOO LONG TO CHOP OFF

THAN THE MOTHASHIP WOULD MAKE AN APPEARENCE AND THEY WOULD CROWN HIM LEADER OF ISiS

Old 08-19-2014, 07:46 PM   #4
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Obama needs to get out the white house, dude is not a war time president. I like Obama, but he made a mistake by saying that America would not get involved against IS. Then you have him getting punked by the Russians.

Last edited by zooruka; 08-19-2014 at 07:49 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:50 PM   #5
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
Obama needs to get out the white house, dude is not a war time president. I like Obama, but he made a mistake by saying that America would not get involved against IS. Then you have him getting punked by the Russians.

Those IS fuckers need to be stopped. Should have crushed them when they were only still on the come up.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:03 PM   #6
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Pretty messed up video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f78_1408486626

Don't watch if you can't handle a beheading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 12:48 AM   #7
CEITEDMOFO

I REMEMBER THE FLIP PHONE CAM BEHEADINGS

SO I THINK I'LL PASS ON THE HD BEHEADINGs

Old 08-20-2014, 06:58 AM   #8
CashRules
Everything Around Me

CashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
I REMEMBER THE FLIP PHONE CAM BEHEADINGS

SO I THINK I'LL PASS ON THE HD BEHEADINGs
Me too. That was years ago and the video images are still heavily embedded in my brain.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:50 AM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
9TH PRINCE WOULD NEVER GET BEHEADED, THEY WOULD REALIZE THAT HE IS ELOHIEM AND HIS NECK IS TOO LONG TO CHOP OFF

THAN THE MOTHASHIP WOULD MAKE AN APPEARENCE AND THEY WOULD CROWN HIM LEADER OF ISiS

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 10:35 AM   #10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I watched this and those other cartel beheadings of the girl and 2 guys.

Need a little hardcore mutilation to start my rage.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:26 AM   #11
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh shit I thought they would have lopped it off with a machete or arab sword not hack at it with a pocket knife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:55 AM   #12
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

^ Oh god. I'm curious now but don't want to watch it. I thought it would be Mortal Kombat style.

Apparently, that was his second time being captured by a terrorist group. Perhaps, I never heard it right on the news. Would of thought he might of considered a career change.

Horrific nonetheless.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:01 PM   #13
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
oh shit I thought they would have lopped it off with a machete or arab sword not hack at it with a pocket knife.
Yeah you would think they would do it the old school way with a sword or something. cutting away like that just makes it worse and unwatchable.

Not even during the crusades did captured crusaders get cut up like that. This aint even jihad its something else.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:37 PM   #14
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
I was saying this the other day. At least with a sword, it would be a once off type of thing. The knife they use is just evil, but then again the whole act is evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchild View Post
Apparently, that was his second time being captured by a terrorist group. Perhaps, I never heard it right on the news.
Yes you heard right. He was captured by Gadhafi loyalist in Libya, but was released after 6 weeks.

Last edited by zooruka; 08-21-2014 at 05:43 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:32 PM   #15
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchild View Post
^ Oh god. I'm curious now but don't want to watch it. I thought it would be Mortal Kombat style.

Apparently, that was his second time being captured by a terrorist group. Perhaps, I never heard it right on the news. Would of thought he might of considered a career change.

Horrific nonetheless.
IF YOU GET CAPTURED TWICE BY A TERRORIST GROUP THAN YOUR ASKING FOR A POCKET KNIFE BEHEADING, AND YOU KNOW YOUR A GONNER IF YOU WERE CAPTURED IN 2012, ITS 2014. DUDE SHOULD HAVE GREW A BEARD AND JOINEd