news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-19-2014, 06:30 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Question ANOTHER AMERICAN GETS BEHEADeD

The murder of James Foley is intended as warning to America to stay out of Iraq.

WILL U DUDES WATCH?

YAY OR NAY?

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:34 PM   #2
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

original version of 'Old Friends 4 Sale'

his final concert https://soundcloud.com/talkgoodbusin...the-final-show

RIP Prince. You will be missed.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:35 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

9TH PRINCE WOULD NEVER GET BEHEADED, THEY WOULD REALIZE THAT HE IS ELOHIEM AND HIS NECK IS TOO LONG TO CHOP OFF

THAN THE MOTHASHIP WOULD MAKE AN APPEARENCE AND THEY WOULD CROWN HIM LEADER OF ISiS

Old 08-19-2014, 06:46 PM   #4
zooruka

zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Obama needs to get out the white house, dude is not a war time president. I like Obama, but he made a mistake by saying that America would not get involved against IS. Then you have him getting punked by the Russians.

Last edited by zooruka; 08-19-2014 at 06:49 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:50 PM   #5
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
Obama needs to get out the white house, dude is not a war time president. I like Obama, but he made a mistake by saying that America would not get involved against IS. Then you have him getting punked by the Russians.

Those IS fuckers need to be stopped. Should have crushed them when they were only still on the come up.

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

original version of 'Old Friends 4 Sale'

his final concert https://soundcloud.com/talkgoodbusin...the-final-show

RIP Prince. You will be missed.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:03 PM   #6
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Pretty messed up video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f78_1408486626

Don't watch if you can't handle a beheading.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:48 PM   #7
CEITEDMOFO

I REMEMBER THE FLIP PHONE CAM BEHEADINGS

SO I THINK I'LL PASS ON THE HD BEHEADINGs

Old 08-20-2014, 05:58 AM   #8
CashRules

CashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
I REMEMBER THE FLIP PHONE CAM BEHEADINGS

SO I THINK I'LL PASS ON THE HD BEHEADINGs
Me too. That was years ago and the video images are still heavily embedded in my brain.
Old 08-20-2014, 08:50 AM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
9TH PRINCE WOULD NEVER GET BEHEADED, THEY WOULD REALIZE THAT HE IS ELOHIEM AND HIS NECK IS TOO LONG TO CHOP OFF

THAN THE MOTHASHIP WOULD MAKE AN APPEARENCE AND THEY WOULD CROWN HIM LEADER OF ISiS

APOCALYPSE EDEN ALBUM SAMPLER coming soon

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h
^^^^ THE RED CAPES ARE COMING
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 09:35 AM   #10
MASTER PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I watched this and those other cartel beheadings of the girl and 2 guys.

Need a little hardcore mutilation to start my rage.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:26 PM   #11
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh shit I thought they would have lopped it off with a machete or arab sword not hack at it with a pocket knife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
Allah is my bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:55 AM   #12
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of fury

^ Oh god. I'm curious now but don't want to watch it. I thought it would be Mortal Kombat style.

Apparently, that was his second time being captured by a terrorist group. Perhaps, I never heard it right on the news. Would of thought he might of considered a career change.

Horrific nonetheless.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 03:01 PM   #13
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
oh shit I thought they would have lopped it off with a machete or arab sword not hack at it with a pocket knife.
Yeah you would think they would do it the old school way with a sword or something. cutting away like that just makes it worse and unwatchable.

Not even during the crusades did captured crusaders get cut up like that. This aint even jihad its something else.
Old 08-21-2014, 04:37 PM   #14
zooruka

zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)zooruka Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
I was saying this the other day. At least with a sword, it would be a once off type of thing. The knife they use is just evil, but then again the whole act is evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchild View Post
Apparently, that was his second time being captured by a terrorist group. Perhaps, I never heard it right on the news.
Yes you heard right. He was captured by Gadhafi loyalist in Libya, but was released after 6 weeks.

Last edited by zooruka; 08-21-2014 at 04:43 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:32 PM   #15
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchild View Post
^ Oh god. I'm curious now but don't want to watch it. I thought it would be Mortal Kombat style.

Apparently, that was his second time being captured by a terrorist group. Perhaps, I never heard it right on the news. Would of thought he might of considered a career change.

Horrific nonetheless.
IF YOU GET CAPTURED TWICE BY A TERRORIST GROUP THAN YOUR ASKING FOR A POCKET KNIFE BEHEADING, AND YOU KNOW YOUR A GONNER IF YOU WERE CAPTURED IN 2012, ITS 2014. DUDE SHOULD HAVE GREW A BEARD AND JOINEd