news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-22-2014, 02:10 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Mothers of the month

Can't afford a kid, yet keeps having tons of them. Moshimalee ?

----Mom Loses Kids After Asking Craigslist If Anyone Could Shelter Her Children

A North Carolina mom got her kids taken away from her after she asked for them to be sheltered on Craigslist.

Moshimalee Johnson first went to the Durham Department of Social Services for housing assistance for her and her five children, only to be told they couldn’t help her, the News & Observer reports.

So she used Craigslist to find shelter for her children.

“I am currently homeless and looking for someone to take my five kids until I can find a job and a place to live,” Johnson’s July 9 ad said. “I called DSS and they won’t take them. The shelter has a waiting list and [Durham Rescue Mission] won’t let you work if you come there. I am a certified nursing assistant but can’t find work due to numerous doctor’s appointments because my 6-year-old accidentally hung himself. Please help anyone.”

Two days later, the DDS’s child protective services took away her kids and put them into foster care.

“Maybe I didn’t make myself clear,” Johnson said. “I didn’t want to give the kids up. I wanted a place for me and my kids.”

A social worker told Johnson that it was “inappropriate” to put that ad on Craigslist because a “murderer or child molester could have come asking about them.”

Johnson, who is eight months pregnant, lost her job in 2013 after having her minivan break down and being late to work because of the bus, according to the New York Daily News. Her intent was to find a housing situation where she could take her kids to their various appointments and have a third person watch them when she worked at night.

There is a father that helps, but according to Johnson, he’s not financially capable of supporting their kids.

Johnson hopes to be reunited with her children once she finds a stable job and a place to live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:34 PM   #2
BROCKULA
ahh

BROCKULA drunken mastaBROCKULA drunken masta

I kinda feel bad for her. At least she's trying.
BROCKULA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:36 PM   #3
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rockville Parents, Janice and John Land, Accused of Locking Sons With Autism in Basement
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...268028091.html

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:36 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Zero View Post
I kinda feel bad for her. At least she's trying.
If she closed her legs more often, she wouldn't have to try as hard.

Quote:
Old 07-22-2014, 04:42 PM   #5
BROCKULA
ahh

BROCKULA drunken mastaBROCKULA drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
If she closed her legs more often, she wouldn't have to try as hard.
Nymphomania is a diagnosed pathological brain disorder. It hits poor people harder because of a lack of funds for birth control. Don't be so quick to judge. You don't know her background or anything about her. It said she had a job before. That sounds responsible to me. She just ran into a bit of bad luck. Husband is a deadbeat, maybe he wasn't always, you don't know. Cut her a bit 'o slack eh?
BROCKULA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:44 PM   #6
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Moshimalee Johnson

smh
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:49 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

lol @ nyphomania. She had a certified nursing assistant job, which is barely above minimum wage. She has 5 kids and another one on the way. How would she afford to take care of six kids on that job? lol Of the 4-5 fathers of the kids, if they aren't in jail, she should try to contact some more of them to help out. She should also look into free or low cost birth control at agencies, or get sterilized.

Quote:
Old 08-09-2014, 06:12 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

---- Mom, Tacoquana Pasco, Violently Attacks Couple Who Rescued Daughter From Sweltering Car

A toddler who sat in a hot car Monday night was saved by a couple who saw the child suffering inside the sweltering vehicle. The incident that took place in Kansas City, Missouri, got even uglier after the child was rescued.

FOX 4 News reports that a two-year-old girl was spotted sitting in an unlocked car around 7 pm after Jeremy Welch and his family were done eating dinner at Chipotle. He tried looking for a parent, but had no luck.

Welch says:

“We had dinner, we came out, and I noticed as I passed a car parked in a handicapped spot that there was a child in the backseat, she was unattended, the windows were cracked, it was 91 degrees out and she was sweating profusely. Finally my wife said, ‘the little girl can’t stay in there.’ She opened the car and pulled the child out. The woman with the car next door, she got a bottle of water and was giving the little girl some water.”

When the mother of the toddler — Tiquana Pasco — came out of the Game Stop store, she was enraged to see her daughter in the arms of someone else. When she insisted the girl be handed over, Welch’s wife refused. Pasco demanded to know why she had her daughter, and Mrs. Welch told the mom that she left the girl in the car. She told her they should wait for police to show up and that she wasn’t giving the girl to her.

The Welches took the girl inside Chipotle to cool her off. In the process, the toddler’s mother began hitting Jeremy. She managed to tear his shirt as well.

Jeremy Welch recalls:

“She became extremely irate and ran over and grabbed her child and yanked on her. The child then began crying and my wife said, ‘no, I am not giving you your child back. You need to wait for police.’ She continued to shove at me and slap me and push me to try and get around me, and I just stood in her way and told her she couldn’t have her child back until the police got there.”

When a police officer arrived, he noted that the car temperature was 89 degrees. Pasco insisted her daughter be given back to her. She admitted to the officer she left her daughter in the hot car because she was sleeping. The girl reportedly vomited four times. The Welches explained to police that the girl’s shirt was taken off because “it was all wet.”

The child is now with a family member.

The toddler’s mother said she was aware of children dying from being left inside hot cars. She justified leaving the girl in the vehicle because she needed to return a cord and was gone for maybe three or four minutes. After being detained, Pasco said, “I was totally wrong for leaving her in the car.”

According to KHSB 41, the officer report indicated that Pasco was “belligerent and not following commands [he] gave her.”

Tiquana Pasco remains in police custody a $1,500 cash or surety bond. She faces up to a year in jail if she’s convicted. A misdemeanor charge of second-degree endangering the welfare of a child against her has been filed by Platte County Prosecuting Attorney Eric Zahnd.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1399275/tod...weltering-car/

Quote:
Old 08-09-2014, 06:40 PM   #9
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

damn wat kinda whiney pussy calls the police?

wat kinda retarded kid stays inside an unlocked car if shes too hot?

why wasn't the mother able to go for a KO?

theres so many problems in this world nowadays

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 06:40 PM   #10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Unfucking believable.

Why are these ignoramuses even allowed to give birth.

These women named Moshimalee & Tacoquan prove there is a direct correlation with fucked up names and fucked up judgment

Last edited by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI; 08-30-2014 at 12:34 PM.
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 01:08 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

Mom locked six year old daughter out of the house so she could have sex with her boyfriend. The daughter said was not in school that day because her mom was “having sex with her boyfriend.”

A Houston mother was arrested and now facing charges after allegedly locking her 6-year-old child outside while she was she had sex with her boyfriend.

According to KHOU, 22-year-old Jolisa Renee Peterson, was in court Friday after she was charged with endangering a child.

Peterson’s 6-year-old was found wandering in the middle of a busy roadway after a passerby called police. Investigators believe the child, “had to cross two feeder roads and go under a freeway overpass bridge” to get to a gas station, KHOU said.

The station is a half-mile away from where she lived.

Click 2 Houston, citing court documents, said the child told the initial responding officer that she was not in school that day because her mom was “having sex with her boyfriend.” The clerk at the gas station told police, according to the report, she had visited their business twice that day to get a soda.

As for Peterson, reports said she denied putting her child out and even knowing she left, even though the door was locked from the inside when the officer knocked.

KHOU said, “An apartment manager told officers she often saw the 6-year-old and her 2-year-old brother unsupervised around the complex, according to court documents.”

http://crimefeed.com/2014/08/6-year-...ationDiscovery

Quote:
Old 08-13-2014, 03:22 PM   #12
check two
N.I.

--- Cheer Perfection reality TV star and mother, 34, is sentenced to 10 years behind bars for raping a boy, 13

A reality TV Star on TLC's Cheer Perfection has been sentenced to ten years behind bars for raping a 13-year-old boy.

TMZ reports that Andrea Clevenger, 34, pleaded guilty to sexual assault and engaging in sexually explicit conduct with a minor at a court hearing on Thursday

Clevenger had had to register as a sex offender and is not allowed to have any contact with the victim.

Andrea Clevenger appeared in TLC’s Cheer Perfection along with her competitive cheerleader daughter Kylie.

Clevenger turned herself in to authorities in Sherwood, Arkansas, in January after two felony warrants were issued for her arrest.

‘The boy told police the sexual assaults happened at least three times, once on the sofa inside Clevenger’s home and twice inside her vehicle,’ according to the arrest affidavit reported by Arkansas Matters.

The boy told police that Clevenger removed his pants, climbed on top of him and had sex with him at her home. He claims he ejaculated in her mouth.

The boy also said he had oral sex with Clevenger in her car on two occasions and they texted sexually explicit pics to each other.

The parents saw the pics and called authorities on November 27. The Sherwood Police Department says it was notified of the allegations against Clevenger via the Arkanas Child Abuse Hotline.

Clevenger is a TV personality who in one episode of Cheer Perfection, treated a flat-iron burn with her own urine

The show follows a group of young cheerleaders at Cheer Time Revolution, located in Sherwood, as they endure the world of competitive cheerleading.

Quote:
Old 08-30-2014, 12:29 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

--- Stripper Can’t Be Bothered To Help Cops Find Her Missing Child Because She’s Gotta Go Onstage

The show must go on—whether your 10-year-old daughter is missing or not.

Bobbey Jo Boucher, a 29-year-old exotic dancer from Florida, was on the phone with police trying to locate her missing child when she abruptly hung up the phone because she was called up to dance onstage at Calendar Girls strip club.

Thankfully, the young girl was found unharmed later that night. However, that didn’t stop police from arresting Boucher for misdemeanor obstruction.

According to the child’s grandmother, who was the one who reported the girl missing, Boucher had “left the child at a BBQ up the street as she went to work.” When the child never returned from the BBQ, her grandmother got the police involved.

Boucher insisted she didn’t hang up on the cops; she merely botched a transferred call. That excuse didn’t fly with cops, who claim she prevented them from entering valuable information about her daughter in their missing child database.

After her arrest Wednesday night, Boucher was released from custody Thursday morning after posting $663 bond.

Quote:
Old 08-30-2014, 12:34 PM   #14
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

WOW. Her priorities are fucked up
Old 08-30-2014, 12:41 PM   #15
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A 32-year-old woman was found dead inside her SUV in a convenience store parking lot, where she was trying to get some extra sleep between shifts at her four part-time jobs, the New Jersey Star-Ledger reports.

Police say Maria Fernandes, who worked at two New Jersey Dunkin locations, left her car running while she napped Monday morning, and died after inhaling carbon monoxide and fumes from a spilled gas can.

She kept the gasoline container in the car because she sometimes ran out of fuel while commuting between jobs. Police said Fernandes would often nap in the car for a few hours before her next shift started.

Her body was discovered 8 hours later by workers at the Wawa convenience store where she was parked. She had made plans to lend her SUV to a friend that day.

"This sounds like someone who tried desperately to work and make ends meet, and met with a tragic accident," Elizabeth police Lt. Daniel Saulnier told the Star-Ledger.

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote