news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 06-29-2014, 04:14 PM   #1
Thorazine

Thorazine shaolin monk
Default Let me Aks a question to RAE

the whole thing with Raekwon dissing Sean C is that he must have had a (illuminati) psychologist tell him what to do in order to get directly into my mind

and then you get cats like Barack OWE-Bama and George Bush who are under close protection yet they think they better than us (me)

my question for poofy-Rae is that why dont you come out and fight me in person? i mean you got some fat nigga to punch Budden, why wont you come fight me? i'll burn yo flag in a second son

nigga the wigga the big fat trigga
Thorazine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 04:16 PM   #2
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Go take your meds.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:18 PM   #3
Thorazine

Thorazine shaolin monk

RAE your shittin' it yo fucking nigger

did you pay 5th state to retaliate for you?

just remember
i've seen colours you cannot currently comprehend... i'm far more advanced than you niccuh
Thorazine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 04:20 PM   #4
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

How sad are you to be a white Scotsman to throw the n-word around on the site on just about every post?

Check two, since you're deleting threads right now, why not delete this one?
Old 06-29-2014, 06:05 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

subscribed threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote