news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 06-18-2014, 05:56 PM   #1
Thorazine

Thorazine shaolin monk
Thumbs up The Fun i have in my mind is just crazy

hehe wu-tang that was quite funny i was just on the couch there listening to Fatboy Slim - Right Here Right Now on my iPod and La-Cinderella was pretending she was driving so i asked her "are you driving in a race?" and she replied "no way i'm on a country road just cruising along"

so i pretended i was a cow in the field and he started running alongside her in the field and cried when he couldn't keep up..

then he cried again and she reversed back to him.

at that point i said "let the cow out the field, he wants to hug you"

and la-cinderella said "no way he wants to take a dump on my car" and i was like WTF :S

for all those who dont know, La-Cinderella is a voice in my head but its not schizophrenia its just a being from another dimension here to annoy me while i move through the never to the otherside (spiritual enlightenment or so i believe)
Thorazine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:11 PM   #2
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

are u big baby jesus/frank the lyrical tank?

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:31 PM   #3
Thorazine

Thorazine shaolin monk

No, i'm Trash-Bag Dispenser Man
Old 06-18-2014, 06:42 PM   #4
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

SURF'S UP!
The only dude, that I have time for outta the fake Wu tang affiliates is Raadddrr Van.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I wish all the bad people on this earth could be killed and the good people be the only ones on this earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
SIMPLE HUMAN ERROR, ME NOT BEING HUMAN OF COURSE
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:45 PM   #5
Thorazine

Thorazine shaolin monk

Awesome dude, however i recommend you listen to this short snippet of Terence McKenna discussing how we will live in 'the' imagination in the future!

https://soundcloud.com/lyricaltank/l...he-imagination
Old 06-18-2014, 06:48 PM   #6
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Listening right now. You should post more. I like leftfield posts.
The only dude, that I have time for outta the fake Wu tang affiliates is Raadddrr Van.
Quote:
I wish all the bad people on this earth could be killed and the good people be the only ones on this earth.
Quote:
Old 06-18-2014, 06:55 PM   #7
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 06-18-2014, 07:24 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

lmao i remember this weirdo, can anyone find the original thread where he was dropping terrible wu disses?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:52 AM   #9
Thorazine

Thorazine shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Piss Ralph View Post
lmao i remember this weirdo, can anyone find the original thread where he was dropping terrible wu disses?

Nice name, Dicker
Old 06-20-2014, 04:08 AM   #10
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 06-20-2014, 04:33 PM   #11
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice brainfarts craigschizo

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 06:45 PM   #12
5th state
ballin' on a budget

So how about that freestyle I suggested, Craig?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-24-2014, 04:50 PM   #13
Thorazine

Thorazine shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th state View Post

So how about that freestyle I suggested, Craig?

For this freestyle to happen i need at least 10 members of Wu Corp to reply bigging me up...

it's up to you
Old 06-24-2014, 05:10 PM   #14
5th state
ballin' on a budget

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigLow View Post
For this freestyle to happen i need at least 10 members of Wu Corp to reply bigging me up...

it's up to you
In that case, not happening, buddy.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-24-2014, 11:24 AM   #15
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default what sort of site is this

you have retards such as robbie as mods, who change info,details,location,images, posts.

also changing user details

how can this be allowed by the mods???

surely he must go, you cant expect a vibin' forum with retards like him about.

BEN, sort him out. or delete my account

the reason i have refrained from posting on here is due to him., and im sure many others dont post here either due to him changing posts/bullying and changing users details.

says lot about this site when the mods are allowed to do anything they want.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote