news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 05-31-2014, 03:50 PM   #1
Thorazine

Thorazine shaolin monk
Default Me & Warcloud

hey fellow Wutang-Corpers, i was just wondering what people thought about me & Holocaust going to the Amazon to take ayahuasca (*after warcloud/holocaust see's the picture of an evil face on the wall out in my back yard which was created by a powerful spirit entity*) which is a magical brew that restores psychic abililty and allows communications between the taker of the ayahuasca and spirits/beings in the spirit realm?

one thing i know is that often Shamans who initiate these types of ceremonies (the taking of ayahuasca) is that they often sing to the spirits and even use onomatopoeia

What is onomatopoeia?

An onomatopoeia (sometimes written as onomatopœia) (About this sound pronunciation (US) (help·info), from the Greek ὀνοματοποιία;[1] ὄνομα for "name"[2] and ποιέω for "I make",[3] adjectival form: "onomatopoeic" or "onomatopoetic") is a word that phonetically imitates, resembles or suggests the source of the sound that it describes. Onomatopoeia (as an uncountable noun) refers to the property of such words. Common occurrences of onomatopoeias include animal noises such as "oink", "meow", "roar" or "chirp". Onomatopoeias are not the same across all languages; they conform to some extent to the broader linguistic system they are part of;[4][5] hence the sound of a clock may be tick tock in English, dī dā in Mandarin, or katchin katchin in Japanese.

Although in the English language the term onomatopoeia means the imitation of a sound, in the Greek language the compound word onomatopoeia (ονοματοποιία) means "making or creating names". For words that imitate sounds the term Ηχομιμητικό (echomimetico or echomimetic) is used. Ηχομιμητικό (echomimetico) from Ηχώ meaning "echo or sound" and μιμητικό meaning "mimetic or imitation".

I also wonder if it would be worth taking along with us Kenny Muhammad the Human Orchestra and Rahzel the Godfather of Noyze, because who knows how the spirits would react to hearing their beatboxing / vocal percussion.

i hope to hear some good responses from you all, pz!
Thorazine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 05:36 PM   #2
Thorazine

Thorazine shaolin monk

I Know it's hard to believe but everything nowadays sucks compared to what it once was. Me and Warcloud need to traverse so the spirit world to collect new data on how to heal this planet.

If anyone out there knows Holocaust, PLZ PLZ PLZ let him see this image.. he is like me, he has the gift of sight!

http://s21.postimg.org/hgp581yrr/lac...a_23july11.jpg

also when i say the world sucks i mean seriously check out any of today's movies' titles and even worse the storylines stink!

be serious and be a part of the change...

if WW3 starts we all start acting crazy so we cant get drafted and some of us can diss Barack Obama and also intimidate that black half-cast
Old 05-31-2014, 05:49 PM   #3
Thorazine

Thorazine shaolin monk

I mean listen to the name of the new kids movie, The Croods

does the title or even any of the characters seem memorable for a childs mind?

also like when i was growing up there was Big Bird in Seseme Street,.. lately all you get is some weird show called Teletubbies where they say made-up words like 'Tubby Tustard' and other random shit

I'm just remembering Disney's Lion King with a story that was easy to follow along too with plenty of parts open for songs which were memorable and that..

something is wrong with the world and everything in it..

pz
Old 05-31-2014, 05:51 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigLow View Post
hey fellow Wutang-Corpers, i was just wondering what people thought about me & Holocaust going to the Amazon to take ayahuasca (*after warcloud/holocaust see's the picture of an evil face on the wall out in my back yard which was created by a powerful spirit entity*) which is a magical brew that restores psychic abililty and allows communications between the taker of the ayahuasca and spirits/beings in the spirit realm?

one thing i know is that often Shamans who initiate these types of ceremonies (the taking of ayahuasca) is that they often sing to the spirits and even use onomatopoeia

What is onomatopoeia?

An onomatopoeia (sometimes written as onomatopœia) (About this sound pronunciation (US) (help·info), from the Greek ὀνοματοποιία;[1] ὄνομα for "name"[2] and ποιέω for "I make",[3] adjectival form: "onomatopoeic" or "onomatopoetic") is a word that phonetically imitates, resembles or suggests the source of the sound that it describes. Onomatopoeia (as an uncountable noun) refers to the property of such words. Common occurrences of onomatopoeias include animal noises such as "oink", "meow", "roar" or "chirp". Onomatopoeias are not the same across all languages; they conform to some extent to the broader linguistic system they are part of;[4][5] hence the sound of a clock may be tick tock in English, dī dā in Mandarin, or katchin katchin in Japanese.

Although in the English language the term onomatopoeia means the imitation of a sound, in the Greek language the compound word onomatopoeia (ονοματοποιία) means "making or creating names". For words that imitate sounds the term Ηχομιμητικό (echomimetico or echomimetic) is used. Ηχομιμητικό (echomimetico) from Ηχώ meaning "echo or sound" and μιμητικό meaning "mimetic or imitation".

I also wonder if it would be worth taking along with us Kenny Muhammad the Human Orchestra and Rahzel the Godfather of Noyze, because who knows how the spirits would react to hearing their beatboxing / vocal percussion.

i hope to hear some good responses from you all, pz!
SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA, GOING TO MEXICO TO TAKE SHAMAN DRUGS CAN BREAK THE HERION CYCLE THAT IS HARD TO CRACK

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dimitr...b_3287873.html

HE WILL REMAIN WACK THO NO CHANCE OF HIM COMING BACK TO THE NASTY HOLOCAUST FROM THAT OLD JOINT

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:58 AM   #5
O3EY
arsenal f.c.

O3EY drunken mastaO3EY drunken masta

yeah go why not. any reason to visit another country and take in a new culture is worth the trip.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:37 AM   #6
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Be sure to send us some spaced out pics...
The only dude, that I have time for outta the fake Wu tang affiliates is Raadddrr Van.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I wish all the bad people on this earth could be killed and the good people be the only ones on this earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
SIMPLE HUMAN ERROR, ME NOT BEING HUMAN OF COURSE
5th state is online now   Reply With Quote