news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-09-2012, 12:44 AM   #16
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by I FUCKED YO BITCH! View Post
I think itd be pretty cool. Wouldnt you just be in a amazingly good mood if you come 50 times a day?
How would you feel if you got tickled 24/7? I think it has to be on the same level. Good feeling at first then your like "ok its lame now stop....stop....stop..."

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:45 AM   #17
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
perfect

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:54 AM   #18
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
How would you feel if you got tickled 24/7? I think it has to be on the same level. Good feeling at first then your like "ok its lame now stop....stop....stop..."
i know..

there are people out there also who suffer from constant arousal of toe sucking and chest nipple stimulation

some even can't enjoy Hanukkah because of it

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:19 AM   #19
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

VORTEX drunken mastaVORTEX drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
she should have gone to see a psychiatrist who could have gave her some mood stabilisers or antidepressants to help her, those drugs have unwanted side effects which include reduced libido and inability to climax.
I doubt those drugs would have helped her! - It's well known they reduce the abillity to climax (Same goes for morphine) however a dick can still go hard, and a pussy wet.., but that aint the issuse here. the issuse in her case was that she had to get off bout 50 times a day... so without the abillty to climax, she wouldnt be able to ever stop playing with herself. Shit would be never ending then, never getting out of bed or where ever she did her thang!
VORTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:24 AM   #20
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
she should have gone to see a psychiatrist who could have gave her some mood stabilisers or antidepressants to help her, those drugs have unwanted side effects which include reduced libido and inability to climax.
Good idea, dunno if she tried anything like that but the condition means the afflicted are physically but not psychologically aroused so it mightn't have worked like that, also some women apparently get it after coming off anti-depressants

Quote:
Originally Posted by I FUCKED YO BITCH! View Post
I think itd be pretty cool. Wouldnt you just be in a amazingly good mood if you come 50 times a day?
Might sound like fun but imagine being stuck with a boner all day that you couldn't get rid of! Would be annoying and uncomfortable as fuck after a while!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:10 AM   #21
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKEA View Post
using feels the wrong way

indeed it was,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 12-09-2012 at 05:20 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #22
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The antidepressants/mood stabilisers stop you from feeling physically aroused and unable to feel arousal nor climax.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:41 AM   #23
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I agree with the bit about climaxing, dunno how it affects women but I know that certain medictions can sometimes kill libido though. You can still get physically aroused, ie get a boner but just no interest in using it lol! All those meds affect different people in different ways though
Old 12-09-2012, 08:43 AM   #24
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I did say it was a side effect and not everyone gets side effects. A lot of them have that side effect so I don't see why she wasn't offered them.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:50 AM   #25
hashashin
Be Seeing You

She did try several medications, don't know which ones though. You would have thought it would have been worth giving those a try at least
Old 12-09-2012, 09:02 AM   #26
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

she should have practiced reiki, or some other sort of holistic healing,

meditation always helps with any sort of dis-ease (by dis-ease i mean, your body not being at ease)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #27
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
she should have practiced reiki, or some other sort of holistic healing,

meditation always helps with any sort of dis-ease (by dis-ease i mean, your body not being at ease)
Depends, sounds like her head was totally fucked up by this so I don't think meditation would have been an option! I do agree it can help some people with certain conditions though
Old 12-09-2012, 09:50 AM   #28
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

well you can either fuck with your bodies vibrational energies to CURE dis-ease,

or you can have man made pharmaceutical poisons, that do not and will not cure anything ever (just help you cope with it), they want you reliant on that shit, until you die,.

if the big pharmas' cured shit, there would be no long term profits. lol

gotta love capitalism, stealing and exploitation, used to 'show' how civilized we are

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-09-2012, 10:35 AM   #29
hashashin
Be Seeing You

But for some people they're a necessary evil though! Whilst it can definatly help I don't believe meditation and spiritual healing can cure everything. Not all meds are intended to 'cure' you but, like you said, they help people manage and cope with whatever symptoms they have. Hopefully to the extent where they can live a normal life one day without being reliant on it. Surely that's a good thing?

Also I think they are more psychologically addictive than physical, ie the worry about what 'may' happen if you come off the meds can be a lot worse than what the reality would be
Old 12-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #30
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote