news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #31
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

why is science so quick to dismiss, those things it catn fit into its like box (theory)
why are theories changed and re written, to accept new findings?

any new discoveries are tried to sit into the box they have already made, anything that destroys that box is classed as a mistake,
Are you familiar with Planck's Principle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #32
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Ok and the synthetic DNA substitute recently created which evolves on its own is part of the edited version right? That definitely doesnt defy logic at all or chip away at the pillars of creationism?

You still have this "us vs. them" mentality when it comes to making assessments of anything in this field -like Robert pointed out in a diff thread.
on point reps

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:14 AM   #33
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i have us v them?

they have them v us, they control education/ media/ lobbying/ govt/ corporations..

all controlled by the elite. this class war has been going on for decades..
but i see it as us v them?

take your tinted specs off..

they have always had it, them V us.,.

laws/wars/teh illusion of the free market, the race for centralisation (eu / nafta/ ETC)

until the rich, elite, give up their ego's. (and power) their will always be us v them,.

rob you know how shadey the lobbyists, corporations are. you see the injustices they get away with DAILY.

is that fair? just? is that what a civilised society becomes?
letting the wealthy do what the fuck they want??

i know you mean wellm but you seem condused me seeing at us v them. they made it into them v us,

either you can see through the lies and the illusion the elite are playing.

or your a good cock sucking slave, pandering to the elite. ( and all the bullshit they shovel of how we should be, what we should become, and who we should idolize)

i guess its fine, when goldman sachs get a 22 million doller fine, for inside trading that made the firm billions, stealing from teh public, for illegal activities, then the fine being a fraction of the amount you stole,

then they say they can be self regulated, and dont need new laws..
lol
even obama says, it was a technical mistake..

are you people blind?

its been them v us for so long.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:40 AM   #34
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Cool video.
Would be cool if it was true.
It has the same issue that I find with most spiritual/religious explanations. Everything implies that we are somewhat significant or special which we aren't.

However, to some extent I still entertain some ideas relating to this material.
Like how we have some of the abilities our ancestors had, maybe nothing as awesome as moving several ton brick with our mind but perhaps being able to intuitively know what plants could cure certain ailments.

Another thing I haven't excluded, or maybe a part of me just wants to believe, is that at some point in history some people were too tired of dealing with the stupidity and ignorance of the general population and founded their own society completely separated from ours and we haven't found them yet because they're always a step ahead of us in everything.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:40 AM   #35
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Are you familiar with Planck's Principle?

Ahhhahhahhah, Rob keeps on droppin jewel after jewel.

Quote:
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #36
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEARNY ZZYZWICZ View Post
Cool video.
Would be cool if it was true.
It has the same issue that I find with most spiritual/religious explanations. Everything implies that we are somewhat significant or special which we aren't.

However, to some extent I still entertain some ideas relating to this material.
Like how we have some of the abilities our ancestors had, maybe nothing as awesome as moving several ton brick with our mind but perhaps being able to intuitively know what plants could cure certain ailments.

Another thing I haven't excluded, or maybe a part of me just wants to believe, is that at some point in history some people were too tired of dealing with the stupidity and ignorance of the general population and founded their own society completely separated from ours and we haven't found them yet because they're always a step ahead of us in everything.

ignore the legends sosa, ignore the regressive hypnosis, ignore the outer body experiances,. its hard to relate unless you have had your own,, but what you cant ignore is facts,. we cant fathom moving 1000 ton blocks, let alone build with them. the science shows alot that defies our logic, and due to it defying our logic, its easily dismissed,.

could our current civilisation, have known about precession? if it wasnt for past cultures? could we have accurately tracked star systems light years away (with out the aid of computers)

if you look into legends and myths of these ancient cultures, their legends have symollic meaningsm that relate to stars, events, planets.

so they knew what they was talking about,,.even tho it sounds like junk to us,. they built megalithic structers on lay lines and vortexes in patterns that resemble stars (most time they knew the orbits of the stars/planets even the noise of the star check the dogon tribe)

shits alot deeper than our current civilisation can give credit for, will destroy to many ego;s

how do you personally think they moved those huge ass rocks? how do you think they built at cuzco?

if they didnt posses technology that we currently do not have,
how did they do it?

please dont say logs/wood/rollers

cos, trees do not grow at the level of cuzco..... and ill just go off on a rant showing how thats totally inaccurate.. same goes for the giza pyramids,
modern history says 3000 years old, but if you got back another 9000 years. somthing amazing is in the night sky above egypt...

facts are facts.. legends are mind fucks,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-26-2012, 01:23 PM   #37
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

I'm sensing some subtle energies coming from my pelvic region. Which one of U g4ys wants to harness/investigate them?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 04-26-2012, 08:48 PM   #38
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I'm sensing some subtle energies coming from my pelvic region. Which one of U g4ys wants to harness/investigate them?
Bob has termites in his root chakra.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #39
soul controller
Yammich maeker

might aswell (:

please enjoy.

add youtube channel ->

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSpiritScience

About The Spirit Science

The times are changing. Every day, new information is revealing itself that further connects the ancient prophecies and understandings of our ancient past with modern physics understanding of the universe. The world is waking up to the bright realities that we can all experience, and moving into a new light. The Spirit Science is about that, a healthy discussion about all of these new insights. We are not here to say "this is the way things are", because we DON'T know. However, we are here to discuss it openly, and allow anyone who wants to openly discuss it as well.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by soul controller; 04-28-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:02 PM   #40
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 04-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #41
soul controller
Yammich maeker

YEA

noice..

if your ego wasnt so huge,

you would actually enjoy the videos., as i know you are very interested on the topics discussed and facts they talk about..

oh wells.. as always..

why build on other peoples threads when you just want to troll..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #42
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Ok and the synthetic DNA substitute recently created which evolves on its own is part of the edited version right? That definitely doesnt defy logic at all or chip away at the pillars of creationism?

You still have this "us vs. them" mentality when it comes to making assessments of anything in this field -like Robert pointed out in a diff thread.

It's a mentality that's easy to have when you don't actually read the journal articles that are coming out at the moment, see the work scientists do, the conditions they work under and understand their motivation for doing science.

Additionally, this idea that science is so rigid and rejects ideas that don't fit into it's methodology is bullshit.

There's this perception scientists aren't questioning the methodology they employ and just follow a fucking script, that science is not about creativity and more about following a recipe.

It's completely erroneous.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote