news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-27-2012, 04:05 AM   #1
Bizkitz
penalty boxed user

Bizkitz Village Idiot
Default Qwel's the illest lyricist ever in hip hop...

I've been lurking for a minute now and I see cats giving all these praise to Ghostface Killah and Kool G Rap and all that and they deserve every bit of that praise and more but......I think Qwel has surpassed these two in terms of writing songs.....13 albums of dopeness....Most complete rhyme scheme in history.....

got the battle raps
the concious raps
the philosophical raps
can legit off the top freestyle

the thing that makes Qwel the illest is the fact that he can get deep while maintaining a good technical rhyme scheme. Deep and cryptic but not like that faggot Aesop Rock, he actually got meaning if you look deep. Has written more dope verses that anyone in hip hop, true to the game. Most skilled writer ever. Put him on a track with anyone..prime Rakim...prime Nas....prime G-Rap....prime GZA....and guarantee he will outshine them all.

G Rap's a legend
Rakim's a legend
Nas' a legend
GZA's a legend
GFK's a legend

but lyrically Qwel is on a whole new echelon.

GOAT writer

Last edited by Bizkitz; 03-27-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Bizkitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #2
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

decent
Old 03-27-2012, 07:53 AM   #3
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How many accounts does this dude have?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:15 AM   #4
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BAHBWHBAHBWHBAHAHBAHBAHABAHBAHAHAHAHBAHWHAHABAHA

you are one of the saddest life forms to discover the internet...

im thinking youre in a wheel chair with some kinda debilitating condition!!!!!!!!!!!

were you in some kinda wreck?!!?!?!?!?!?

can you walk!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?

QWEL sounds like a white nerd faggot and his music BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soft nerd rapper with soft nerd fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fruit and nut vegan rapper with a queer audience and no connection to the culture... he probably thinks hes better than all the names you mentioned...

lil wyte makes better music and thats not a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love when soulless nerds get on the mic and stack as many rhymes as they can... not realizing they have no musicality in their shit... no soul... cant find the pocket... wizards with scissors eat gizzards with lizards in blizzards with misters and sisters with blisters WOW what a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #5
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Old 03-27-2012, 09:32 AM   #6
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
How many accounts does this dude have?
lol exactly what i was thinking
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:10 AM   #7
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Never listened to Qwel.

Don't plan on doing it either.

Too many gaylords in his fanbase.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:49 PM   #8
OPTIMUS
SLIMEY SAVAGE

OPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
lol exactly what i was thinking
3RDED inspektahmethtical strikes again
OPTIMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:36 PM   #9
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

dude got rhyme schemes but he says his shit in a wack way. shit got no feeling behind it, you can tell dude is just reading that shit off a yellowpad. next.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #10
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #11
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-27-2012, 04:24 PM   #12
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this guy?

lol.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:57 PM   #13
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't understand how this fruit hasn't been ip banned or banished from the internet entirely.

You'd better never let on to your parents that this is what your doing while you're supposed to be doing your special ed homework.

But I know, that shit is tough.

That fucking square peg just doesn't wanna fit in that round hole, no matter how hard you hammer that motherfucker!

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 03-28-2012 at 12:01 AM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:26 AM   #14
Bizkitz
penalty boxed user

Bizkitz Village Idiot

The key word their angry is 'Internet' and you're a faggot for hating on this guys looks! you and Pandemic.

Mikah 9 of Freestyle Fellowship called this guy 'jesus'. He's getting props from real hip hop dudes. Qwel has never ever attempted at mainstream, he stays true to hip hop and is still broke as fuck so you can't possibly tell me he has no fucking soul when he releases albums anually while maintaining quality. I bet none of you even listened to the music I listed.

This guy got lyrics that niggaz would be studying in college.

I actually got to ask Qwel a few questions.

On him being the illest
"i appreciate the love.

when you take into account all the advantages i have had though...when i consider by the time i got started i had influences like slick rick and organized and a bunch of others...i would definitely claim to be the bast right now, but maybe not ever...you gotta be dead before they start naming things after you you know?

slick rick goes the hardest thus far in my humblest though...he is a bad man"

Him compared to Pharoahe Monch, Rakim, Nas, Kool G Rap, Aceyalone:

"I would say i am the most consistent out of all of them, but i ,like all men, probably aint the best judge of myself.

"the one thing that sucks about working out all these rhymes and trying to master my craft is that i cant enjoy the tracks really...by the time its a complete thing, i have ripped it apart so much and re-worked it and pondered it so intensely that i can never hear one of my tracks with that out of the blue type new surprise of a track ...its icarus man... got the gift...cripples everything else.and trying to rate my shit through other peoples reactions to it is hard...cause im tempted to just remember the really good reactions...but there is a lot of people out there who absolutely despise my shit...the lady from urb who wrote the review of the harvest said something like ' sounds like the come down from a three day meth binge"...when im dead and gone and can look back on all of it,then i will say...but for now imma keep trying to kill it and tell the people what i see as the truth"

His top 5:
"my top five varies all the time man...slick rick,old pharoahe ,ghostface(when he is paying attention),qwazaar,twista prolly right now"

Wow he IS the Illest.
Bizkitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:29 AM   #15
Bizkitz
penalty boxed user

Bizkitz Village Idiot

He who's living in vain, though it's given us bling
And paints life in image, gimmicks in this splintering frame
Tainted gift, that fallen angel clipped, crippled and lame
Limpin' for sympathy, bitch-like, but his riddle's his name
His fiddle dribbles out the brittlest twang, the vain cynical
Derail the faith train to inflame your fame, literal