news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 02-28-2012, 12:42 AM   #16
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
but if we run out of Jordans, gaming consoles, or Drake cd's - our civilization ends
ROFL

That was the realest shit U eva wrote, in Ninety-Foe!

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:36 AM   #17
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

EU will collapse faster then the US.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:29 AM   #18
yonder
SHAOLIN STUDENT

yonder drunken mastayonder drunken masta

don't act like immigrants haven't learned you anything. if there's problems in your country - just leave. i refuse to believe mexico and canada are the only countries you could emigrate to.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:02 AM   #19
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

the dollar has been steadily declining in value for the last 10 years. Realistically that article is a worst case scenario though. I think there is some sort of tipping point coming for the global economy but who knows what form it will take.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #20
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

word
Old 02-28-2012, 02:04 PM   #21
Chi-Town Collizion
LuniiLatino

Chi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killa

yo the ghetto has been collapsed for 32+ years..now its just moving into "middle class" territory..and they call us blacks/latinos "minorities" as a derogatory term to keep us at the bottom..we have so many babies if it wasnt for gang violence wed be the majority..but yea whole thing is satanic royalty running the US..you cant tell me they have 1.2 trillion every 2 months for a 10 year war but cant give latinos/blacks middle class communities with lots of jobs..shits a scam the CIA is the ones bringing mass coke into the ghetto..but on the economic collapse if that happens ima be ready 4 survival lol..
Chi-Town Collizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #22
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #23
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town Collizion View Post
yo the ghetto has been collapsed for 32+ years..now its just moving into "middle class" territory..and they call us blacks/latinos "minorities" as a derogatory term to keep us at the bottom..we have so many babies if it wasnt for gang violence wed be the majority..but yea whole thing is satanic royalty running the US..you cant tell me they have 1.2 trillion every 2 months for a 10 year war but cant give latinos/blacks middle class communities with lots of jobs..shits a scam the CIA is the ones bringing mass coke into the ghetto..but on the economic collapse if that happens ima be ready 4 survival lol..
Last time I checked, growing up in a shitty neighborhood didn't equate to having survivalist skills for the out doors. Staying in a major city during the aftermath would be the quickest way to die.

While all the retards loot best buy, I would be looting REI, Cabellas and anything with horticulture supplies. Next I would rendezvous with Palehorse so we could stake out some land to cultivate a yam garden on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:24 PM   #24
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^lmao at the thought of a post apocalyptic wu-corp outpost somewhere, and all the gen chat topics of conversation happening in real life.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #25
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ill bring the tinfoil so the reptoids cant triangulate on our position

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 02-28-2012 at 08:47 PM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #26
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cannibalism is the way of the future.
i'm gonna eat white folks. the jogging trader joes/whole foods types. nice n healthy lean meat.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #27
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Im gonna have me a skampoe roast, and stuff the mouth with swineapple soaked fredymech,

Then turn sosa into ass blood stuffing. Will first have to sharpen my chin though like a hatchet and collect firewood thats dryer than ceited's dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #28
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOLerBALL
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:03 AM   #29
Chi-Town Collizion
LuniiLatino

Chi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killa

hahaha yall are some funny fucks
Chi-Town Collizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:38 AM   #30
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

been saying this for a while, all the equity has been moved into the emerging nations, teh petro doller is dying,. the only growing trade in the west is !! financial trade, which is total and utter fraud ( high frequency trading algorythms)
basically america is fuct ( it has no gold reserves to base the doller on, has no industry to base the doller on) yet it still has the biggest defense budget in teh world.. lol bigger than the next 9 countries put together

due to all the fraud, and banks such as MF global going bankrupt.. which its ownes jpmorgan/goldman sachs wiping out the billions savers had invested in MF global. and keeping it for themselves..

fraud on this level,. with no regulations being enforced by the SEC,.

the doller is *gone

war with iran is on.. after march 30th iran stops using teh petro doller as currency,

really... the old system is totally broke. we need a total overhaul.

rob. you said in the other thread, that bradley manning has made the world hate america more?

well if america was capable of learning, then the world wouldnt hate them..

ten years on they still burn qurans in aghanistan.. ten years on and american soldiers still dont respect afghani's

how are you supposed to win hearts and minds, when you have no regard for other cultures?

all i have to say is.. once the vultures have had enough of greece,. (greece is being ran sacked by private inverstors and bond holders- all the markets are lies and contrieved.. digital fraud ie markets run with high frequency trades)

the country with the next largest debt is

the good ole' u s of a.

its time for the people to arise. we have always had the power. stop letting the system control and dictate.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote