news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-21-2005, 10:44 PM   #1
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
Banned

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx grasshopper
Default Yo Crack Maximott

im going to brownsville tomorow, so PM me or post where you going to be at tomorow for i can go there, lets see if you can back up your shit. ill check for the PM or post tomorow on my aunt's/uncle's computer over in flatbush.nigga, dont bitch out now, give me them roundz.
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 10:46 PM   #2
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

ohhhh shiiiiit.
________
Babe college

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:21 PM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 11:00 PM   #3
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: Yo Crack Maximott

haahahahaahaha,....pistol whip him for me OB4PRL
Old 10-21-2005, 11:17 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
haahahahaahaha,....pistol whip him for me OB4PRL
lol,iight yo, no doubt.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:07 AM   #5
crackmaximott

crackmaximott grasshopper

spic crack maximott dun gonsa be on the block where dat boy crackmaximott dun always be at nigga slangin that crack.nigga who is u nigga who is u thinkin u's can just walk through crackmaximotts hood nigga. shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt spic u's gonsa get capped nigga. nigga come to brownsville and ask bout dat boy crackmaximott nigga. nigga u 's gonsa be in a bodybag spic. shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt tttttcrack maximott dun bodied spics already nigga u's think maximott dun gonsa have a problem capped u's spic. shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttttttttt maximott dun gonsa get one of dem boys dat be on da block to dun videotape maximott capped u nigga. bitch nigga. u's bitches
crackmaximott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 03:10 AM   #6
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

^^^^^ Lmao Lmao!
Old 10-22-2005, 06:07 AM   #7
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackmaximott
spic crack maximott dun gonsa be on the block where dat boy crackmaximott dun always be at nigga slangin that crack.nigga who is u nigga who is u thinkin u's can just walk through crackmaximotts hood nigga. shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt spic u's gonsa get capped nigga. nigga come to brownsville and ask bout dat boy crackmaximott nigga. nigga u 's gonsa be in a bodybag spic. shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt tttttcrack maximott dun bodied spics already nigga u's think maximott dun gonsa have a problem capped u's spic. shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttttttttt maximott dun gonsa get one of dem boys dat be on da block to dun videotape maximott capped u nigga. bitch nigga. u's bitches
words from an man who is about to get knocked the fuck out

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 08:31 AM   #8
Reggie_Noble
"Old-timer"

Reggie_Noble grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Reggie_Noble

Maximott will slap any bitches asking for dat crackmaximott
Old 10-22-2005, 09:11 AM   #9
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
I'm sayin what block you be on nigga.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 09:52 AM   #10
Banned

Quote:
nigga, wtf? that didnt tell me shit, except that you all talk, and you added mad "shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt"'s than usual,so you sound scared, and nigga ill go there rollin deep with some real hood niggaz, og's, so whats good? what address you going to be at? and what time? because im already in flatbush,so whats good son? you scared? nigga you gangsta, cant say what street you going yo be at?
Old 10-22-2005, 10:26 AM   #11
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

LOL maximotts like, "shieeeeeeeeeeeet teh spic dun figguhed meh out"

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 10:33 AM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
LOL maximotts like, "shieeeeeeeeeeeet teh spic dun figguhed meh out"
hell yea this niggaz shittin bricks now, he was thinkin i would never go over there, so he ran his mouth, now that im going there hes fuckin pet. he here callin up all his boiz like "damn yo, this fuckin spic going to come through, get everybody and tell them to come to the crib, and bring a extra pair of pants, because i just shitted myself", i guess thats why he said "ssssssssshhhhhhhhiiiieeettt" so much,lol.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:41 AM   #13
crackmaximott

crackmaximott grasshopper

spic crack maximott dun told u nigga he be posted up on maximotts block nigga slangin that crack nigga. nigga roll wif ur homies thru brownsville nigga dey all be leavin in bodybags nigga. nigga where yo aunt and uncle live nigga. give me the address nigga. let dat boy crack maximott visit you nigga. nigga if u come thru brownsville nigga u dun find dat boy maximott nigga dat boy maximott finds u's spic. nigga yo soft homos prully aint even in brownsville nigga u's prully styll be in pussy town spic. nigga just come through the hood n ask bout dat boy maximott nigga maximotts homeys dat be from rikers dun capped u nigga. soft homo dun try call out dat boy maximott nigga in maximotts hood nigga. nigga maximotts a cot damn murderer and crack dealer nigga u's think dat boy maximott dun got a problem capped u's spic. u's bitches
crackmaximott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 10:46 AM   #14
Chief 'Broom
Veteran Member

Chief 'Broom shaolin monk

he ain't gonna give you no address
Chief 'Broom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 10:53 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
spic crack maximott dun told u nigga he be posted up on maximotts block nigga slangin that crack nigga. nigga roll wif ur homies thru brownsville nigga dey all be leavin in bodybags nigga. nigga where yo aunt and uncle live nigga. give me the address nigga. let dat boy crack maximott visit you nigga. nigga if u come thru brownsville nigga u dun find dat boy maximott nigga dat boy maximott finds u's spic. nigga yo soft homos prully aint even in brownsville nigga u's prully styll be in pussy town spic. nigga just come through the hood n ask bout dat boy maximott nigga maximotts homeys dat be from rikers dun capped u nigga. soft homo dun try call out dat boy maximott nigga in maximotts hood nigga. nigga maximotts a cot damn murderer and crack dealer nigga u's think dat boy maximott dun got a problem capped u's spic. u's bitches
wtf is your real name? is it terrance? i remember that fuckin thread that mixtape mutt did, and you hit him up on AIM, and you say you really live in deleware and your real name is terrance daniels,and your really white,lmao, let met get that thread and put it up, i need some comic relif.