news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-15-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Cool So, I'm ugly, bald, and a dumbass. All right.

Hmm. Well, considering the fact that I had enough balls to post my picture and discuss who I am as a person says a lot v/s the ones who don't and they think that jumping the bandwagon would be in their benefit. What is this?

I don't know what you guys are trying to accomplish here by saying that I'm bald and ugly when it's clearly shown that I have hair. Yes, my hairline is a little further back but so what? Why do you guys care so much about me? Why is so much energy being focused on me? What is this?

I really can't understand why'd TSA, Dan, Ceitedmofo, Robbie, Jasper, and INF took out so much time to insult me. I just don't know. But here's what I do know:

TSA has to be the ugliest people (both inside and out) on this site with his jet pack nostrils, his way of life, and he's Nigerian for crying out loud. The guy claims to be a genius but he's struggling to obtain a BA in a bullshit major from possibly a crappy college. He bangs fat country chicks who are on welfare, who have kids, and who grow corn. He's discusses them in detail regarding how worthless they are but he likes them SO MUCH! Talk about sexual desperation! Maybe it's because when it comes to women, he doesn't have that many options. He's not that smart as he claims to be and it shows. Acne having ass!

Jasper has sex with kids (both boys and girls) and he constantly picks up hookers who are probably infected with HIV/AIDS and other types of diseases. How do I know this? Because he admitted to it and most people on WTC know this! He's a damn pedophile and you guys for some odd reason are supporting his sickness! Are you serious?! Yes, I'm not your average male negro and I know that upsets you, but at least I'm not trying to be someone I'm not. I'm talking about a guy who thinks that it's ok for a woman to support him! You're a grown freaking man but you're allowing for a women to financially and emotionally support your bum sex addict ass?! You clearly don't have anything to say about me besides a damn hairline. Grow up!

Dan....I don't know. He claims to be a thug but he's a jew....I don't know. /scratches head

Robbie on the other hand is pretty much silent in regards to his personal life. He's constantly talking smack about other people but he remains pretty silent about himself, which is a good defense mechanism when it comes to message boards like WTC. The only thing I could say about him is that he talks to much!

Ceitedmofo has to be one of the dumbest people I have to talk to online. The guy can't even structure a sentence together properly but I'm a faggit, ugly, and a dumbass. He thinks that he's this God when clearly he's just an average nobody online and offline, seriously. Yes, my hairline is a little far back but at least my skull isn't shaped like a gorilla's. Stop focusing your energy on Odd future and learn how to write. Good communication skills are extremely critical nowadays. You might want to look into that as soon as possible because as time goes on, you'll probably get worst.

INF looks like he just got straight off the boat or just cross the USA border illegally. And this isn't the 80s.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:30 PM   #3
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:31 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tetris etherd the shit outta yall. don't try an laugh it off. he called you a scurred lil bitch shoutin shit from the nosebleed stands robbie. lol
Old 05-15-2011, 02:55 PM   #6
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

You know what they say..

Every Urkel will have their day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Old 05-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #8
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

dude what a fuckin ether

good job Tectrus-Moe if i knew how to give rep or cared about that id give you some
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:13 PM   #9
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

his assessments were very accurate.

some will say....wow, you are butthurt, and t hat very well may be...

but this is wucorp general chat......we all love it.....thats why we have all been coming here for years.

its like admitting you like to fuck the ugly chick. Why do we like to fuck the ugly chick? because she makes us feel better about ourselves and we know she will always be there for us.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:14 PM   #10
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:15 PM   #11
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Hmm. Well, considering the fact that I had enough balls to post my picture and discuss who I am as a person says a lot v/s the ones who don't and they think that jumping the bandwagon would be in their benefit. What is this?

I don't know what you guys are trying to accomplish here by saying that I'm bald and ugly when it's clearly shown that I have hair. Yes, my hairline is a little further back but so what? Why do you guys care so much about me? Why is so much energy being focused on me? What is this?

I really can't understand why'd TSA, Dan, Ceitedmofo, Robbie, Jasper, and INF took out so much time to insult me. I just don't know. But here's what I do know:

TSA has to be the ugliest people (both inside and out) on this site with his jet pack nostrils, his way of life, and he's Nigerian for crying out loud. The guy claims to be a genius but he's struggling to obtain a BA in a bullshit major from possibly a crappy college. He bangs fat country chicks who are on welfare, who have kids, and who grow corn. He's discusses them in detail regarding how worthless they are but he likes them SO MUCH! Talk about sexual desperation! Maybe it's because when it comes to women, he doesn't have that many options. He's not that smart as he claims to be and it shows. Acne having ass!

Jasper has sex with kids (both boys and girls) and he constantly picks up hookers who are probably infected with HIV/AIDS and other types of diseases. How do I know this? Because he admitted to it and most people on WTC know this! He's a damn pedophile and you guys for some odd reason are supporting his sickness! Are you serious?! Yes, I'm not your average male negro and I know that upsets you, but at least I'm not trying to be someone I'm not. I'm talking about a guy who thinks that it's ok for a woman to support him! You're a grown freaking man but you're allowing for a women to financially and emotionally support your bum sex addict ass?! You clearly don't have anything to say about me besides a damn hairline. Grow up!

Dan....I don't know. He claims to be a thug but he's a jew....I don't know. /scratches head

Robbie on the other hand is pretty much silent in regards to his personal life. He's constantly talking smack about other people but he remains pretty silent about himself, which is a good defense mechanism when it comes to message boards like WTC. The only thing I could say about him is that he talks to much!

Ceitedmofo has to be one of the dumbest people I have to talk to online. The guy can't even structure a sentence together properly but I'm a faggit, ugly, and a dumbass. He thinks that he's this God when clearly he's just an average nobody online and offline, seriously. Yes, my hairline is a little far back but at least my skull isn't shaped like a gorilla's. Stop focusing your energy on Odd future and learn how to write. Good communication skills are extremely critical nowadays. You might want to look into that as soon as possible because as time goes on, you'll probably get worst.

INF looks like he just got straight off the boat or just cross the USA border illegally. And this isn't the 80s.
ROFL@ THE THREAD TiTLE AND PARAGRAPHS

DEPRESSED MUCH?

I NEVER CALLED U UGLY BUT DO THINK U ARE &
I RATHER HAVE A GORRiLLA HEAD WIT A DRAKE HAIRLINE AT 30
THAN BE BALD @ 24

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:21 PM   #12
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

why do you have vodka in your tiny ass bathroom while taking a photograph of yourself in a shirt from the 1990's?
Old 05-15-2011, 03:23 PM   #13
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post

BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #14
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CAUSE I WIN LIKE SHEEn AND LEBRON

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #15
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASCO View Post
hahahahahahhahahahhaahhahhh that cute
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote