news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #31
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is a thread full of fat chicks

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:46 AM   #32
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:47 AM   #33
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
this is a thread full of phat chicks
*fixed*

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 05-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #34
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 05-15-2011, 03:04 PM   #35
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 05-15-2011, 03:41 PM   #36
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
this is a thread full of win
*fixed

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:39 PM   #37
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

Props for the effort to post so much pictures. There r some real beauties up in here )
Old 05-16-2011, 02:44 PM   #38
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8Lit da croatianMC View Post
Props for the effort to post so much pictures. There r some real beauties up in here )
Thanks for the props!
Gotta keep the thread alive, so decided to bomb it during my sick leave lol!
Feel free to contribute, bring your A-game!

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 05-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #39
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Should we just sanction everybody who posts in the old threads by copy pasting the posts here?
Old 05-16-2011, 03:47 PM   #40
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

It's all a matter of choice I guess

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 05-16-2011, 03:50 PM   #41
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 05-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #42
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 05-16-2011, 06:15 PM   #43
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There was already a thread called the "Sexy Vixens" thread where you post hot chicks of all races.

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=vixens
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:24 PM   #44
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaststroke & Butterfly View Post
There was already a thread called the "Sexy Vixens" thread where you post hot chicks of all races.

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=vixens
now dat some ol' thread - classic material in there!

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 05-17-2011, 04:33 AM   #45
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Quote:

Blueminati