news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-09-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Things you hate discussing with various races.

Black people- i hate discussing politics with black people. Their opinions are always too dramatic and simplistic, and they're always democrats, which goes had in had with the drama and simplicity. black people over the top dramatics makes and inclination to be emotional makes them annoying as fuck. I also hate discussing women with black americans cause their views are more influenced by complexed self esteem politics then actual appreciation of women. I also hate discussing religion with black people because they're concrete as fuck, and where a white person will at least consider your atheist views as legit even if they're religious, a black person will act like your totally infuckingsane for even thinking that way and the conversation with derail into a pit of eccentric shock. I would still rather talk to black ppl then anyone else though cause to me they seem like the only ones that are 100% human beings and free of mental illness.

Asians- I just have talking to them in general, EOLhoelh! I dont like discussing school with them cause they're more BOUT IT then me, which is good on their behalf, or women cause they're totally uninterested in sex, or normal life that your parents won't approve of. niggas is dweebs bruh. the americanized asians are cool though. I hate going to a bank, or anywhere i have to deal with a person in a professional setting and having to deal with an asian. They're like fucking robots, and they can never just be cool about something. This faggot asian sees me at well fargo EVERY fucking week at least. He still feels inclined to ask me EVERY fucking verification question possible and all his 'customer service' sound awkward and programed. This is how they are everywhere. They're just uncool. fuck em. Oddly enough i have more in common with asians then any other group because we're both first generation citizens and a lot of the stuff they talk about i get and a lot of the stuff they talk about i get, so if im having problems its oddly best for me to talk to asians most of the time cause black people will just say something ridiculous and white ppl will say something corny and naive. Though asians never give advice i'm realizing, or sympathize, but they know where im coming from and their problems are the exact same as mine cause nigerian parents are the same as asian parents only more niggerish

white people- White ppl have a severe anal retentiveness that makes them totally intolerable to anyone even other white ppl. I hate discussing cars with white men because they can never say 'i don't know'. Anything you bring up they act like they know when they don't. you ask those fags for directions and if they don't know they'll just act like the do and say a bunch of useless sentences that mean 'Just drive around' but they can never say 'i don't know'. I hate discussing politics with them cause their views are basically insert whatever my parents told me" or "extreme and cartoonish Freudian rejection of whatever my parents told me". I HATE discussing race relations with them cause it's only a matter of time till they say something atomic bomb level ignorant or ask you why they can't say the EN word. I just don't like discussing anything with white males cause they always feel like they have to prove something to someone which leads them into CONSTANT dick measuring contests about everything. They're also fake as fuck. I do find wiggers are better to talk to about women then black americans and white americans though. White people also fake laugh WAY too much and have an inclination to say awkward or psychotic shit that leaves you stuck in total fear and confusion. rich white ppl are legit though

Last edited by TSA; 03-09-2011 at 01:31 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't mind talking to women of any race though. I feel a lot more comfortable talking to women then men. as psychotic as they are they're excellent to talk to and deal with.

If i have a company i would probably hire all women.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #3
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
I feel a lot more comfortable talking to women then men.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #4
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

^HAahhahahAHAHAHahaHH!!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tsa, I'm not surprised you feel in common with asians. I've noticed this about you africans - no hate, just the truth. You africans would rather be friends with an asian than with a black person born in the americas. Some of you look down on and talk disrespectfully bad about american blacks. Some of you assume all american blacks are good for nothing.

Funny thing though, the racism from asians, whether they be chinese or south asian like indian and such, is very very bad. But you feel in common with them, right?

Fuck outta here.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:01 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Tsa, I'm not surprised you feel in common with asians. I've noticed this about you africans - no hate, just the truth. You africans would rather be friends with an asian than with a black person born in the americas. Some of you look down on and talk disrespectfully bad about american blacks. Some of you assume all american blacks are good for nothing.

Funny thing though, the racism from asians, whether they be chinese or south asian like indian and such, is very very bad. But you feel in common with them, right?

Fuck outta here.

once you get past trivial shit you realize that black americans and africans have literally nothing in common. Not a single thing.

where as black americans and white americans have everything in the world in common but have been led to believe other wise because they're both american, both grew up in the same culture, both have the same religion, both speak the same language, both grew up with the same pop culture, both listen to the same music, both watch the same movies, have the same education system, and what one knows of the other does too cause they been in the same country their whole lives and for generations.

where as asains and africans both have parents from 3rd world countries with cultures more similar to each others then to americas and thus deal with the same issues.

I remember this black american girl tellingm e about how she got locked up when we were in middle school.

i felt really bad for her.
not cause it's a bad experience. but because the shame it would have brought to her and her family.

ONLY asians and other africans understand this. White ppl and black ppl don't get it. I tried explaining she should stop doing shameful shit, and she just didn't get it, nor was she ashamed. I asked her to consider her mom's feelings when she does that stuff and it made NO sense to her.

American TOTAL lack an understanding of the concept of shame and dignity. White americans, black americans, and so forth.

Asians have the exact same expectations as africans and a more similar life experience. Where as black and white americans have the same expectations (none) and a more similar life experience.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:06 PM   #7
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the black guy that works for me thinks that sarah palin was adrian in the rocky movies. so i dont discuss anything with him. at all.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #8
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

or on the other side, i had this white faggot trying to make me feel sorry for him cause his mother never kissed him good night or said 'good night' to him. I was just looking at this faggot like wtf is wrong with you? he insisted that THAT was that's wrong with him. He's a total douche cause he was never kissed good night.

oh and his parents never said 'i love you' to him

WTF? are you trying to fuck them faggot?!

Africans and Asians don't have to tell ppl 'i love you' because you already KNOW your loved, you don't have to confirm it with faggoty nonsensicle displays of total shamelessness.

and relationships. i can only see if as asians see it. I can't DATE someone with the thought of marriage being in my head. Im not like super african or anything like that, but that's just something that i can't shed. Otherwise there's literally NO point. Hence i can't date american women, they're useless (can't cook, have toxic breast milk, you don't know their family or family history, don't know their sexual history, think marriage is the same as boy-friends and girl-friends, stupid, and mentally imbalanced), black or white. Just imagine you'll have a wife and order pizza hut every day, or microwave food. WTF? Idk how americans can do it. Just eating nonsense.

I kept trying to tell this hoe i can't marry a bitch that smokes cigarettes. bitch was acting like i was adolf hitler cause she, as an american, had no understanding of the concept of shame, let alone collective shame.

that shit is shameful. My WIFE. Smoking?! then pumping that shit into my kids mouth through her decrept nipple? fuck you.
then im gonna take that shit to the village and be like this is my wife while my mates are marrying model virgins with pure beast milk. I'll sit there with my cousins while their wives are tending to business and mine is on a cigarette break wheezing like a gay ape. How the fuck will she be able to tell my kids what to do and not do in life if the bitch is a substance addict? The fuck is she REALLY gonna tell them? don't smoke?
Old 03-09-2011, 02:22 PM   #9
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzajector View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
i don't mind talking to women of any race though. I feel a lot more comfortable talking to women then men. As psychotic as they are they're excellent to talk to and deal with.

If i have a company i would probably hire all women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
the black guy that works for me thinks that sarah palin was adrian in the rocky movies. So i dont discuss anything with him. At all.

aaaaaaaaaaahhhahahhahahah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:

Fuck outta here.

also, you have to understand the fact that everything african americans do rampantly are the absolute highest abominations in african society.

being 40 and unmarried
speaking inarticulately in your own language
having kids out of wedlock (and proudly)
having kids that perform poorly in school and misbehave
having relatives in prison
going to prison
having braids
piercing your ears
having tattoos
marrying white women even though you already have citizenship
being a financial failure
wearing horrendous clothing

not to say all african americans do this, but all of them but like 6 do it, so unlike in america, these africans and asians aren't coming from a part of the world where you're just 'respected' for literally no reason other then existing. their opinions or white ppl aren't usually that high either, but they see african americans and white ppl as the same (though black americans are the least respected of the two).

these are things africans and asians will commit suicide over if it's their reality. So even if they're racist they still behave in a way we understand, racism included, cause we're racist as FUCK.

Africans don't have that same belief in 'black' that african americans have, and it's all cause of circumstance, nothing either side did on purpose. an african grows up in a place where he may or may not be oppressed or discriminated against, but its by other black people (except in south africa). He's understanding of his culture is specific and has nothing to do with skin color because where he's from skin color isn't a factor since everyone is black.

like how chinese may hate koreans. They're only 'asian' in context with othersiders.

same with africans and being 'black'. a ghanaian may hate nigerians and black americans, but if a white person insults either he'll be offended. It's like you can insult your brother but if someone else does then there's problems, so the sense of community is there vaguely, but they're not going to 'respect' you for existing.

Last edited by TSA; 03-09-2011 at 02:41 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:48 PM   #11
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Fuck outta here.

racism from all peoples is bad dont get it twisted FMJ, and you cant blame TSA or any African,

no im notjustifying it but you can see why, the cultural disparities between an afro american and an african are generally wide
Old 03-09-2011, 06:40 PM   #12
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think you should spend a little more time outside of Nebraska before you make those generaliztions about the crackahz.

That place is like the Twilight Zone, some paradoxical shit.

I get where you're coming from with the Africans & Asians and perceptions of Americans and their lack of shame.

Although rednecks aren't a race, I refuse to discuss religion with them.

But I don't like talking about that shit anyway, even if the other party has the same viewpoint I do.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:44 PM   #13
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzajector View Post
ahahahahahahahaaha!
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:46 PM   #14
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hate discussing wu-tang with internet faggots because all their opinions are as gay as cum on a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:51 PM   #15
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahahahaha.

I can totally see why you would draw that conlusion.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote