news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 02-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #46
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Peace peace

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #47
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 02-18-2011, 12:02 PM   #48
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post

Question: you want sunny gone as a mod but if he leaves whose then entitled to that role as moderator....you?
God...fucking...no

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:29 PM   #49
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

being that you had your own sub-forum it should be no hard task for you to create a forum and dictate how its ran
Old 02-18-2011, 06:41 PM   #50
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman. View Post
if you're black, or have aspirations to be black, you physically cannot hate on sunny.

admit it skampoe and mumm ra, you feel superior to your neanderthal brothers/devils/ fellow white people because you sympathise with a black supremacist.
pff.. bullshit i have a panthers flag in my yard next to my American flag and Californian flag

and i hate him like a mother fucker not just for making us look bad

but actually he has a god complex

and i despise the mud society
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #51
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
and i mean what i said you're in denial and please dont try to use big words in proper context wu corp members know your style like they know the back of there own hand and you arent impressing anybody,

you stated im on ironman's ball

for one: im a member that remains in ambiguity

lets be real, you clinging to sunnys' dick for dear life, practically begging to be let into KTL

Question: you want sunny gone as a mod but if he leaves whose then entitled to that role as moderator....you?

i don't have a problem, but i find that whenever you and sunny have a disagreement you make a thread trying to diss dude (this has already been proven with your creation of 3 threads you made in reference to Sunny....it proves that he's on your mind).....grown men dont do this shit and it shows your level of immaturity.

since you consider yourself to be so damn intelligent and think youre high on the intellectual totem pole , ponder this over while you're making threads so effortlessly: whose getting more attention sunny or you for make these posts?

what effect does it have on the intended target and the threadstarter?
i'm actually not going to throw any punches at sunny in this thread
i mad this thread because the hate was all over the place in every thread in the forum taking the subject off topic
notice how i did not call him Sunny-chan
so heres a place to duk-it-out

and i do not want to be a mod i already have mod status in an other forum and i'm thinking of given that up

and what i want from sunny is

A: a public apology for his behaver
or
B: stepping down from his status

but if he wants to be a real man i'll be satisfied with both
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote