news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 01-20-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default self-hating black man Sunny Winters revealed

Old 01-21-2011, 12:20 AM   #2
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

taylor gang.
i used this on TSA back in 06
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:02 AM   #3
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sunny Winters hates himself? Is that so?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:13 AM   #4
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Sunny Winters hates himself? Is that so?
let me learn you something, college boy...

The term self-hatred can refer to either a strong dislike for oneself, one's actions, or a strong dislike or hatred of one's own race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, species or any other corporate group of which one may be a member. When used in the latter context it is generally defined as hatred of one's identity based on the demographic in question, as well as a desire to distance oneself from this identity.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:28 AM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did you go an search "black pepper" on youtube after I made a post in that thread about pepper?

thinking it was somehow related to black people?

hahaha.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:31 AM   #6
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

haha, that's funny because i saw that after i made this post. so then i had to go back and read all the posts because i didn't know what your black pepper was in reference to. i thought maybe somebody else had posted this video.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:33 AM   #7
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
let me learn you something, college boy...

The term self-hatred can refer to either a strong dislike for oneself, one's actions, or a strong dislike or hatred of one's own race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, species or any other corporate group of which one may be a member. When used in the latter context it is generally defined as hatred of one's identity based on the demographic in question, as well as a desire to distance oneself from this identity.
I still don't think that Sunny hates himself. He discusses issues within the black community and why things are the way there are. At least he understands the on-going issues and events that are occurring within the black community unlike some people. I find it amazing that the members here think that it's funny whenever blacks or Mexicans discuss their issues as if they have none of their own because he/she is white.

You're just trying to entertain yourself by stating that Sunny hates himself. Very typical!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:37 AM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

once again. read the definition of self-hating. it doesn't necessarily mean that you hate yourself. it means you hate your own race.

sunny winters is always bitching about black men and women on here. the only person who hates black people more than him is charles jones and nick toochski.

i wouldn't be surprised if sunny winters was in the kkk
Old 01-21-2011, 11:39 AM   #9
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

actually i take that back. i don't think that nicktoochski hates black people as much as sunny winters
Old 01-21-2011, 11:50 AM   #10
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its like people like gavin and sunny obviously self hate because of how they leap to all these wild, deranged conclusions they think people have of them, and then go away and come back with all this wacky dumb paranoid shit like Yacub and white man being devil breed so they can argue from a point of complete ridiculousness that is essentially un contestable due to its ridiculousnes

theyre basically self harmers.

they also enjoy ridicculing themselves for the entertainment of the white man. thats basically NOI. youve sunk so low in your opinion of yourself, that youve resorted to derangment.

its like the homeless drunk men wandering the street shouting at people like lunatics. theyve lost all respect for themselves, and also resort to dissplaying derangement as a get out, and self punishment.

its probably also why closetted gay stars like Travolta and Tom Cruise, turn to something ridiuclous liek Scientology. Well one of course to try to distract everyone from the obvious fact that they are gay by putting up this ridicculous facade of insanity

but also because they hate themselves. tom cruise was supposed to be an all american hero. but hes gay. hes not someone who can handle being gay well, and hes self harming and self ridiculing with scientology
Old 01-21-2011, 11:51 AM   #11
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He doesn't hate himself he just hates the fact he can't post legitimate counterarguments
Old 01-21-2011, 11:56 AM   #12
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

haha repped
Old 01-21-2011, 02:34 PM   #13
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:51 PM   #14
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Art Vandelay saying i hate blacks hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I never said that. I said i hate ignorant blacks. Sunny Winters doesn't hate blacks because whenever somebody posts a topic in Know The Ledge forum about blacks, he always defends blacks and he always asks some dumb ass questions that he should already know the answer to. I remember when i posted a topic about i quit my part time job because my supervisor and manager are assholes, he said i was lazy LOL. How could i be lazy when i was with the job for 6-7 years and i rarely took off work and i never took a vacation? The reason i quit because my supervisor and manager wouldn't let me take off when i'm sick because they didn't have anybody to fill in for me. I'm not gonna come to work when i'm sick and i shouldn't be forced to come to work when i'm sick. The company is lucky i didn't file a lawsuit against them because it's against the law for a supervisor to tell employees that they have to work when they're sick. I did report the company to better business bureau and i haven't got a response yet.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:12 PM   #15
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I did report the company to better business bureau and i haven't got a response yet.
I thought the BBB was more for consumer awareness rather than employees.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote