news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 02-19-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Nigger-brown?

looks more like a deep mahogany to me

oh you crazy chinese!

Quote:

Short URL: http://con.st/250487

slurs
Packaging Label Describes Sofa Color As "Nigger-brown"

By Carey Alexander on April 7, 2007 2:58 PM 47780 views

Doris Moore's seven year-old daughter did not understand a racial slur affixed to the packaging label of a newly delivered sofa. The sofa was purchased as part of a set that included a loveseat and chair. All three items bore the offensive label. The Toronto Star recounts the heart-wrenching discovery:

"She's very curious and she started reading the labels," Moore explained. "She said, `Mommy, what is nig ... ger brown?' I went over and just couldn't believe my eyes."
After explaining the slur's meaning to her daughter, Doris tried to pry a well-deserved explanation from Vanaik Furniture and Mattress, the store that sold the seating set. Despite three messages, the store refused to return her calls.

The store's Assistant Manager apologized when found by the Canadian press and promised to check his remaining stock for similar offenses, but placed the blame squarely with his supplier. The supplier promised to contact his Chinese manufacturer and "demand they remove all similar labels."

The demand is appreciated, but we want to know if the unnamed Chinese manufacturer shipped merchandise bearing offensive labels to other stores, or if the incident is limited to one Canadian family and their seven year-old daughter. CAREY GREENBERG-BERGER

hahahahahaa
Old 02-19-2011, 02:40 PM   #2
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ghost, why are you posting this? This occurred in 2007.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:44 PM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i guess in china political correctness is seen as inefficient.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:47 PM   #4
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman. View Post
i guess in china political correctness is seen as inefficient.
Well, isn't it true that the Chinese think that blacks are truly sub-human in everyway?
Old 02-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #5
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that may be true, but morrissey thinks the chinese are sub-humans as well, so it balances out
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:52 PM   #6
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^
How does it feel to be 5 foot 1 gay china man?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:53 PM   #7
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Ghost, why are you posting this? This occurred in 2007.
I wanna know if she kept the sofa
Old 02-19-2011, 02:55 PM   #8
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do the chinese think that?

i didn't even know they had an opinion on other races, they pretty much have their hands full trying to exterminate people who look pretty much the same as them.

but i could believe they hate black people.

Old 02-19-2011, 02:58 PM   #9
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
that may be true, but morrissey thinks the chinese are sub-humans as well, so it balances out
Hmm. Considering the fact that the Chinese are KNOWN to be excellent in math and science, they are KNOWN to have a rich culture and a fascinating history, food, etc, the Chinese probably believe that they're superior to blacks in every way.

To them, the only thing that we're good for is physical dominance (sex and sports). I don't think that they care too much for entertainment.
Old 02-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #10
Longbongcilvaringz

hahaha, what the hell are you talking about moa?

Old 02-19-2011, 03:02 PM   #11
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
do the chinese think that?

i didn't even know they had an opinion on other races, they pretty much have their hands full trying to exterminate people who look pretty much the same as them.

but i could believe they hate black people.
chinese look at ALL other races like theyre extra-terrestrial beings, ive been there, i know

its from centuries of isolation from the rest of the world (due to the geography of the country, the himalayas, and the pacific ocean, china has only relativly recently been connected to the rest of the globe)
Old 02-19-2011, 03:15 PM   #12
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
I wanna know if she kept the sofa
She probably returned the sofa. Why keep it?

Quote:
hahaha, what the hell are you talking about moa?
That the Chinese believe that they're superior to blacks in every way. Well, in the hood, they pretty much own the nail saloons, the ghetto clothing stores, and the beauty supply stores.

The beauty supply stores are interesting in a bad way. I don't understand it. Black WOMEN are the main consumers when it comes to hair products. The weaves, grease, oils, hot combs, perms, tall white t-shirts, and all of that other non-sense and bullshit is over-priced and down right disgusting! Are you kidding me?! And we STILL buy it!

Beauty supply stores should be black owned but there is a perfectly good explanation as to why that isn't the case.

If you haven't had the opportunity to have an experience in one of those stores I listed, it's truly disgusting and entertaining in a way. I was a kid back then and I didn't understand what was occurring but now I do.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 02-19-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-19-2011, 03:17 PM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
She probably returned the sofa. Why keep it?
True.
Old 02-19-2011, 03:28 PM   #14
Longbongcilvaringz

So moa, you're talking about american's who look chinese?

Old 02-19-2011, 03:33 PM   #15
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

Quote:
So moa, you're talking about american's who look chinese?
No.