news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-08-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa
Default attention Black Christians

i am sick and fucking tired of all of you saying. "I follow god because he set my people free" you are still a slave it was the Christians, the people of god how enslaved your ancestors. In fact god supports slavery.

all you Muslims aren't getting out of this because its the same fucking god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bible
However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

now if your such good Christians put them on nigger

yah i went there
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:07 AM   #2
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

You broke some new ground with this one. It's so thought provoking that my head almost exploded. Thank God for indoor bicycle helmets. I mean who wouldve thought to attack Christians and then use nothing but Old Testament verses? Only a being of your supreme intellect, that's who.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:17 AM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
i am sick and fucking tired of all of you saying. "I follow god because he set my people free" you are still a slave it was the Christians, the people of god how enslaved your ancestors. In fact god supports slavery.

all you Muslims aren't getting out of this because its the same fucking god

now if your such good Christians put them on nigger

yah i went there

it takes time to purge away our customs and beliefs and make way for the new and the true - some of us even try to sneak in and incorporate our old ways and twist them up in the new - to some it stands out - it almost never stands out to the one actually doing it
Old 12-08-2010, 01:31 AM   #4
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

black christians ARE uncle toms, plain and simple. Malcolm X broke away from that thanks to Islam
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:03 AM   #5
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

When you're talking about a group with such a large number a blanket statement like that will never be true. If MLK was an uncle Tom why was he being spied on by the FBI and ended up with a bullet in his head?

I'd like to think that those of sound mind can find a mutual respect for fellow humans regardless of belief or culture.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:05 AM   #6
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
You broke some new ground with this one. It's so thought provoking that my head almost exploded. Thank God for indoor bicycle helmets. I mean who wouldve thought to attack Christians and then use nothing but Old Testament verses? Only a being of your supreme intellect, that's who.
dude Luke, Ephesians & 1 Timothy are new testament

and the the most strait forward supporting ones

try and keep up

the old says how to treat your slave
and the new says how slaves should act

and for those of you Malcolm x is just as guilty of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Qur'an
Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee" This is a special command that Muhammad handed down to himself, allowing himself virtually unlimited sex. Others are limited to four wives, but may also have sex with an unlimited number of slaves, as the following verse make clear:

Qur'an (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse allows the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves. See also Qur'an (70:29-30).

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69) - "But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part. The Muslim slave master may enjoy his "catch" because (according to verse 71) "Allah gave you mastery over them."

Qur'an (24:32) - "And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness.

Qur'an (2:178) - "O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female." The message of this verse, which prescribes the rules of retaliation for murder, is that all humans are not created equal. The human value of a slave is less than that of a free person (and a woman's worth is also distinguished from that of a man's).

Qur'an (16:75) - "Allah sets forth the Parable (of two men: one) a slave under the dominion of another; He has no power of any sort; and (the other) a man on whom We have bestowed goodly favours from Ourselves, and he spends thereof (freely), privately and publicly: are the two equal? (By no means praise be to Allah." Yet another confirmation that the slave is is not equal to the master. In this case it is plain that the slave owes his status to Allah's will. (According to 16:71, the owner should be careful about insulting Allah by bestowing Allah's gifts on slaves - those whom the god of Islam has not favored).
Quote:
Originally Posted by other Islam denominations
Bukhari (80:753) - "The Prophet said, 'The freed slave belongs to the people who have freed him.'"

Bukhari (52:255) - The slave who accepts Islam and continues serving his Muslim master will receive a double reward in heaven.

Bukhari (41.598) - Slaves are property. They cannot be freed if an owner has outstanding debt, but rather used to pay off the debt.

Bukhari (62:137) - An account of women taken as slaves in battle by Muhammad's men after their husbands and fathers were killed. The woman were raped with Muhammad's approval.

Bukhari (34:432) - Another account of females taken captive and raped with Muhammad's approval. In this case it is evident that the Muslims intend on selling the women after raping them because they are concerned about devaluing their price by impregnating them. Muhammad is asked about coitus interruptus.

Bukhari (47.765) - A woman is rebuked by Muhammad for freeing a slave girl. The prophet tells her that she would have gotten a greater heavenly reward by giving her to a relative (as a slave).

Bukhari (34:351) - Muhammad sells a slave for money. He was thus a slave trader.

Bukhari (72:734) - Some contemporary Muslims in the West, where slavery is believed to be a horrible crime, are reluctant to believe that Muhammad owned slaves. This is just one of many places in the Hadith where a reference is made to a human being owned by Muhammad. In this case, the slave is of African descent.

Muslim 3901 - Muhammad trades away two black slaves for one Muslim slave.

Muslim 4112 - A man freed six slaves on the event of his death, but Muhammad reversed the emancipation and kept four in slavery to himself. He cast lots to determine which two to free.

Bukhari (47:743) - Muhammad's own pulpit - from which he preached Islam - was built with slave labor on his command.

Bukhari (59:637) - "The Prophet sent Ali to Khalid to bring the Khumus (of the booty) and I hated Ali, and Ali had taken a bath (after a sexual act with a slave-girl from the Khumus). I said to Khalid, 'Don't you see this (i.e. Ali)?' When we reached the Prophet I mentioned that to him. He said, 'O Buraida! Do you hate Ali?' I said, 'Yes.' He said, 'Do you hate him, for he deserves more than that from the Khumlus.'" Muhammad approved of his men having sex with slaves, as this episode involving his son-in-law, Ali, clearly proves. This hadith refutes the modern apologists who pretend that slaves were really "wives," since Muhammad had forbidden Ali from marrying another woman as long as Fatima (his favorite daughter) was living.

Abu Dawud (2150) - "The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Qur'an 4:24) 'And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.'" This is the background for verse 4:24 of the Qur'an. Not only does Allah grant permission for women to be captured and raped, but allows it to even be done in front of their husbands.

Ibn Ishaq (734) - A slave girl is given a "violent beating" by Ali in the presence of Muhammad, who does nothing about it.

Ibn Ishaq (693) - "Then the apostle sent Sa-d b. Zayd al-Ansari, brother of Abdu'l-Ashal with some of the captive women of Banu Qurayza to Najd and he sold them for horses and weapons." Muhammad trades away women captured from the Banu Qurayza tribe to non-Muslim slave traders for property. (Their men had been executed after surrendering peacefully without a fight).

Umdat al-Salik (Reliance of the Traveller) (o9.13) - According to Sharia, when a child or woman is taken captive by Muslims, they become slaves by the fact of their capture. A captured woman's previous marriage is immediately annulled.
its the same fucking god
Old 12-08-2010, 02:11 AM   #7
Dokuro
Banned

Quote:
When you're talking about a group with such a large number a blanket statement like that will never be true. If MLK was an uncle Tom why was he being spied on by the FBI and ended up with a bullet in his head?

I'd like to think that those of sound mind can find a mutual respect for fellow humans regardless of belief or culture.
as i recall it MLK not only knew he was being spied on he talk with the man doing the spying in fact they were good friends
Old 12-08-2010, 03:21 PM   #8
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:

Because Jesus specifically said he didn't come to replace the Old Testament. I'm not going to look for the verse right now. He basically said the Old Stuff was still legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
black christians ARE uncle toms, plain and simple. Malcolm X broke away from that thanks to Islam
Islam is even bigger in favor of slavery. What are you talking about? Islam enslaved you and sold you to the white man who treated you decently. The problem for blacks was that they got freed without a means which made them targets for bitter people. Poor whites killed poor blacks because at least they weren't niggers. The rich normally didn't care, they were rich. They could afford to hire blacks. No big deal.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:24 PM   #9
Dokuro
Banned

the Boar follows in my footsteps
i guess thats ok as long as you don't run between my legs
you probably won't get that one

but damn that guy really pissed me off last night to the point were i dusted of my Bible, Qur'an and Torah just to post this here

man Gods gonna be pissed about this one
Old 12-10-2010, 10:35 PM   #10
John Prewett

John Prewett grasshopper

The real Christians of history were among those labeled "heretic."
For centuries the label "Christian" has been [often deliberately] inaccuately applied. Bottom line: Christ did not own slaves.
New Testament Christ priority/goal is ETERNAL LIFE.
Christ Himself partook of unjust suffering.
Christ Himself walked with/among "common" people.
Blaming Christ for wicked deeds of people inaccurately labeled "Christian"
is as ignorant as blaming the "thou shalt not steal" law when people steal.
John Prewett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:04 PM   #11
Dokuro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
The real Christians of history were among those labeled "heretic."
For centuries the label "Christian" has been [often deliberately] inaccuately applied. Bottom line: Christ did not own slaves.
New Testament Christ priority/goal is ETERNAL LIFE.
Christ Himself partook of unjust suffering.
Christ Himself walked with/among "common" people.
Blaming Christ for wicked deeds of people inaccurately labeled "Christian"
is as ignorant as blaming the "thou shalt not steal" law when people steal.
nice you got on hear just to argue this with me welcome

but i agree with you i'm in no way attacking the profit Jesus for what is written and followed by his flock. just in the same why that i would never attack Buddha for the persecution of the Hmong and Ainu people.

but the fact of the deeds of the people of Christ remands genocidal, both in history and in there own book
Old 12-10-2010, 11:09 PM   #12
Dokuro
Banned

Oh and John remember this Satan's influence is that of gods will for Satan is God judgment
Old 12-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #13
John Prewett

John Prewett grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
the deeds of the people of Christ remains genocidal,
The NT CHRIST is the definer of what is or is not fit to be labeled "Christian."

The NT CHRIST did not commit genocide, nor order anyone else to commit genocide.

You see people committing genocide, and you label them "people of Christ."

You are falsely/inaccurately using the label "CHRISTian."

Show me people committing genocide, and I'll show you people who were NOT following CHRIST and who were not fit to be labeled "CHRISTian" NO MATTER what they label themself and NO MATTER how many decieved persons inaccurately label them.

The false/inaccurate use of the label "CHRISTian" has been going on for centuries.

All common/secular historians and commentators have DECIEVED and BRAINWASHED the bulk of humanity in regard to who/what are "CHRISTians" and "Church."

Clearest single example: Common historians would have you believe the INQUISITORS were Christian because they were Roman Catholic. Common historians would have you believe the RC cult is "THE CHURCH." Common historians are decieved.

The real Christians were among those labeled "heretic" and they were the targets of the INQUISITIONS, not the perps.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #14
John Prewett

John Prewett grasshopper

BTW - I appreciated your Telsa information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
Oh and John remember this Satan's influence is that of gods will for Satan is God judgment
Satan is revealed in the OT. However,

I'm confident Satan is correctly and more fully revealed in the NT.

God's will is for all to be saved/be happy forever.
God's will is for all to heed Jesus.
God's word is truth.

Satan's will is for all to be lost/be tormented forever.
Satan's will is for all to reject Jesus.
Satan is the father of lies and has decieved "the whole world."
Old 12-12-2010, 12:48 AM   #15
Dokuro
Banned

Christian genocides

Manifest Destiny- god demands us to hold this land
Tasmania-they are lesser then man so god demands the extinction
Holocaust-the revival of the holy roman empire
Holy war-the only ones to kill Innocent when taking Jerusalem
Ireland-who drove the "snakes" out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bible
Woman with “familiar spirits” must be stoned to death. Leviticus 20:27

“Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.” Exodus 22:18

You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20

Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11

Jude reminds us that God destroys those who don’t believe in him. Jude 5

Don’t associate with non-Christians. Don’t receive them into your house or even exchange greeting with them. 2 John 1:10

Shun those who disagree with your religious views. Romans 16:17

Paul, knowing that their faith would crumble if subjected to free and critical inquiry, tells his followers to avoid philosophy. Colossians 2:8

Whoever denies “that Jesus is the Christ” is a liar and an anti-Christ. 1 John 2:22

Christians are “of God;” everyone else is wicked. 1 John 5:19

The non-Christian is “a deceiver and an anti-Christ” 2 John 1:7

Anyone who doesn’t share Paul’s beliefs has “an evil heart.” Hebrews 3:12

False Jews are members of “the synagogue of Satan.” Revelations 2, 3

Everyone will have to worship Jesus -- whether they want to or not. Philippians 2:10

A Christian can not be accused of any wrongdoing. Romans 8:33
thoughts that lead to persecution witch leads to genocide to genocide

all you doing is finding a scape goat and saying there not us because you know know its wrong. its a form of dissonance reduction

but you must ask your self is the 1000 year kingdom really something to be fighting for

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
all quots

B
Quote:
TW - I appreciated your Telsa information.
thanks just doing Lord Lucifer work

Quote:
Satan is revealed in the OT. However,

I'm confident Satan is correctly and more fully revealed in the NT.

God's will is for all to be saved/be happy forever.
God's will is for all to heed Jesus.
God's word is truth.
or suffer for eternity
Quote:
Satan's will is for all to be lost/be tormented forever.
for those who do not follow the words of god
Quote:
Satan's will is for all to reject Jesus.
thats Lucifer, not Satan
Quote:
Satan is the father of lies and has decieved "the whole world.
thats the fallan angel Samael, not Satan

Satan Hebraic name is Mastema
Lucifer's Hebraic name is Shemhazai

go ahead look it up

damn this sites running slow god must be pissed at me for speaking agents him again