news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-11-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Frequency you are on right now

and how you relate to others at this time as opposed to how you did yesterday
Old 01-12-2011, 02:05 AM   #2
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

people are to be dealt with the same way you deal with the weather:

there are trends and over-arching patterns, but there is also a element of randomness and volatility

seek to work with the weather
but recognize the possibility for disaster

build a pyramid
Old 01-12-2011, 09:57 AM   #3
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^^Thats why I had to reach out to this guy yesterday to come back here yo....thats a gem right there.

and we also have to recognize that within us - we are not perfect and we can make an ass of ourselves when the weather within is volatile. Best to stay away when you feel like that until the storm settles.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:31 AM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

imagine never getting caught in a hail storm
Old 01-12-2011, 10:41 AM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX View Post
people are to be dealt with the same way you deal with the weather:

there are trends and over-arching patterns, but there is also a element of randomness and volatility

seek to work with the weather
but recognize the possibility for disaster

build a pyramid

a bad sandwich can turn the drops of your inner rain storm into fluffy green acid flakes - someone poisoned my sandwich and i'm angry - it caused me to issue spankings to everyone in my house

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
^^Thats why I had to reach out to this guy yesterday to come back here yo....thats a gem right there.

and we also have to recognize that within us - we are not perfect and we can make an ass of ourselves when the weather within is volatile. Best to stay away when you feel like that until the storm settles.

imagine never seeing an ass

if i never showed my ass, none of these babies would have been born

friction brings about birth - the connection of the inner and outer - positive and negative rubbing up against each other brought forth a particle that has both elements and rubs up against itself

imagine the sun never setting

just pure heat and no night time to cool us off

i'm beginning to love and embrace the fucked up things about me

and i can better appreciate and have compassion for others and their shortcomings

the future move for us all is to be totally naked - 100% of the time

no fronts,no false images of self -

no more lieing to ourselves and others about where exactly we are in this big picture

"we live in public"

it's a world wide experiment

google the title

we live in public
Old 01-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #6
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

imagine never seeing an ass

if i never showed my ass, none of these babies would have been born

friction brings about birth - the connection of the inner and outer - positive and negative rubbing up against each other brought forth a particle that has both elements and rubs up against itself

imagine the sun never setting

just pure heat and no night time to cool us off

i'm beginning to love and embrace the fucked up things about me

and i can better appreciate and have compassion for others and their shortcomings

the future move for us all is to be totally naked - 100% of the time

no fronts,no false images of self -

no more lieing to ourselves and others about where exactly we are in this big picture

"we live in public"

it's a world wide experiment

google the title

we live in public
never was good at hiding who I truly am or how I feel - and I cant front or hide my love or hate - but I like to think I can in some situations...when for example I need to be tactically intelligent and manipulative.

3y3 control my rage and random storms can be unleashed and turned into positive waves of love

Choice and personal reprogramming is possible although some shit is hardwired/hardwared permanently.

All & alike though - we on this experimental plane of manipulations together and I appreciate the jewels and how they shine a nice shiny different hue - but still my style i would rock that color

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #7
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

All I can honestly say is that my frequency is too low and it will always be too low, no matter what hieght I may attain. I'm not complaining because I find this to be a good thing.

Yesterday and today? I believe the key to any situation's best outcome is balance. Know what battles to fight and how to fight them. Know also how long to fight because a prolonged battle only drains you and your forces. Seek to live the lessons you learn instead of merely commiting them to memory. I saw a sick shirt recently, plain black with white letters, all caps, and it said, "We Are The People We've Been Waiting For". I think that about sums it up.

Peace
Old 01-12-2011, 12:44 PM   #8
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
a bad sandwich can turn the drops of your inner rain storm into fluffy green acid flakes - someone poisoned my sandwich and i'm angry - it caused me to issue spankings to everyone in my house
internal weather is still weather

dilute the bad with good

balance is still balance

you think there isnt swine in every baked good you touch?

smash it back with watermelon

game-set-match
Old 01-12-2011, 01:24 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

word - i'm at the point where i know that they spit in my food in the back - and i'ma eat that shit anyway - tomatoes and potatoes come out of the dirty do do dirt - everything is everything - now i understand my grandfather better