news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-14-2008, 01:26 PM   #16
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
so if you don't know the bible, you don't know the Quaran correct ?
makes sense based on the logic used in this thread..

lol i looking back when i first started here, damn..

anyway, peace sunny, i feel the vibe to build here so lets construct

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:55 PM   #17
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
indeed,

though there are some subtle differences, and of course there would be, but
essentially, the concepts are the same...

the Quran came to solidify exactly God's words..

and thats that!

peace n blessings
or-

A group of men sitting around decided one book wasn't good enough.

How are these books any different?
Old 04-18-2008, 12:52 PM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Writings
The Readings
Old 04-18-2008, 02:23 PM   #19
MX1
R.I.P. Big L

MX1 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to MX1

the main difference between the two, is the interpretations
they both include and mention jesus, and contrary to popular belief, jesus was not the main focus when the bible was written, but with the catholic church's control of the canon (the deem of whats appropriate in the bible) turned the bible into the focus of jesus
they both include adam and eve, abraham, so on and so forth..they are VERY similar..but seen in 2 VERY different lights
Old 04-19-2008, 09:49 AM   #20
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Yes, you can say they are very similar. There are differences, yes, but the stories are about the same people, the same ideas, and most essentially, the same God. Its like trying to seperate the old testament and the torah. Can't be done.
yes it does revealed the bible. and like my follow brothers said they are differences and similarities within both books, the quran and the bible.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:40 PM   #21
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
so if you don't know the bible, you don't know the Quaran correct ?
Personally, I think that to know one, is to know the other. Or, if you go from The Qur'an to The Bible, which should really be The Gospel, it's to know a bit of what the latter was teaching, and to learn some new things.

It tells us a few times in The Qur'an that this book, The Qur'an, was sent to confirm that which came before it, these being The Gospel and The Torah, respectively. Also, The Qur'an tells us that much of what was mentioned in previous scriptures was left out of this Last Message, while some things that weren't in the previous messages were revealed in The Qur'an.

It definitely confirms The Gospel though, one of the few lessons that is repeated word for word in The Qur'an that is also in The Gospel is, "A rich man shall not enter paradise until a camel passes through the eye of a needle."

More obvious confirmations to this are statements such as "And unto David, We (God and His Angels) gave The Psalms."

This, I believe, is one of the main reasons that a lot of people who pick up The Qur'an are either angry or scared, because they expect it NOT to confirm the books that are with them, and to say something unfamiliar and outlandish. That's just a guess tho.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:10 PM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post

It definitely confirms The Gospel though, one of the few lessons that is repeated word for word in The Qur'an that is also in The Gospel is, "A rich man shall not enter paradise until a camel passes through the eye of a needle."
The Ghost Spell needs to be done away with
Old 04-28-2008, 10:56 AM   #23
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Allow the abrahamic scriptures, read the tibetan book of the dead
Old 04-28-2008, 10:04 PM   #24
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
The Ghost Spell needs to be done away with
I'm sure the people that re-wrote it the countless times that they did thought the exact same thing. In truth, the original version has been done away with, to the point that it's not even in it's original tongue, which was more than likely Hebrew.

Still, a great bulk of truth can still be found in what's left of it.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:46 AM   #25
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
I'm sure the people that re-wrote it the countless times that they did thought the exact same thing. In truth, the original version has been done away with, to the point that it's not even in it's original tongue, which was more than likely Hebrew.

Still, a great bulk of truth can still be found in what's left of it.
i wouldn't know how far from the original it is being that i never seen or read the original hebrew text - good stories none the less - allot of things to learn about life in it.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:02 PM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

up
Old 02-05-2011, 09:31 PM   #27
John Prewett

John Prewett grasshopper

Bible is a collection of documents written by many men over many centuries,... culminating in the coming of the Messiah Jesus.

Koran is the alleged word of a glib enslaver, slave owner, slave trader, slave raper tortureer, killer.

I tout the NT Jesus Christ.
Not the OT law nor Moses nor any other character.

I will cheerfully respond to/refute any criticism directed toward Jesus.

Since I only tout Jesus Christ,
I am under no obligation to defend or explain the OT nor any other person or group.

Last edited by John Prewett; 02-05-2011 at 09:36 PM.
John Prewett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:34 PM   #28
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102933
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:10 PM   #29
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
Humans never interbred with Neanderthals, no matter what some lieing heathen/atheist calling himself a "scientist" spouts. God made humans as per Genesis, long after previous humanoids were made extinct. You think Genesis is crap. Fine. I'm confident it is true. Have a nice day. JP

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post

I tout the NT Jesus Christ.
Not the OT law nor Moses nor any other character.

I will cheerfully respond to/refute any criticism directed toward Jesus.

Since I only tout Jesus Christ,
I am under no obligation to defend or explain the OT nor any other person or group.

just sayin
Old 09-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #30
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

up
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote