news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 06-25-2014, 08:35 AM   #256
CashRules
Everything Around Me

CashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite vagina View Post
i haven't been spamming or trolling. almost all of my neg reps were given because i had different opinions on music. also it's embarassing of you to use a homophobic slur.
I don't care about your sexuality, gay, straight bisexual, anybody can be a fucking faggot, ok fag.
Old 06-25-2014, 02:55 PM   #257
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
I don't care about your sexuality, gay, straight bisexual, anybody can be a fucking faggot, ok fag.
you're misusing the word. you won't understand because you have no command of the english language.
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 04:26 PM   #258
CashRules
Everything Around Me

CashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkeyCashRules iron monkey

Quote:
you're misusing the word. you won't understand because you have no command of the english language.
I fully understand, and i have a much better grasp of MODERN English language than you. And...............your a fag, a proper little whiney faggot, now fag off your boring, go listen to your music nobody likes, fag.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:23 PM   #259
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

Quote:
I fully understand, and i have a much better grasp of MODERN English language than you. And...............your a fag, a proper little whiney faggot, now fag off your boring, go listen to your music nobody likes, fag.
the modern english language that was created in 1550 and everyone speaks? what other english language would i be talking about, middle english and old english?

you don't unfortunately or you're trying to act like jonah hill. no message board allows a poster to say that homophobic slur except probably this one. if this wasn't a wu-tang forum you'd be banned. modern american society looks at the homophobic slur differently than you. you can get in trouble for saying a homophobic slur. you can continue to say that word because this forum allows you to be uncivilized but i'm not going to resort to your level and misuse any kind of slur.

i've looked up the rules and what you're doing is wrong even on this forum.

Quote:
V. Harassment
Harassment occurs when a user targets another individual to cause distress, embarrassment, unwanted attention, or other personal discomfort. Wutangcorp.com does not condone harassment in any form. While you may disagree with someone's point of view, personal attacks, or attacks based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disablement or other such affiliation, are prohibited. If you have a disagreement with someone's point of view, address the subject, not the person.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73622

Last edited by daffy duck; 06-25-2014 at 08:19 PM.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:27 PM   #260
CashRules
Everything Around Me

Quote:
the modern english language that was created in 1550 and everyone speaks? what other english language would i be talking about, middle english and old english?

you don't unfortunately or you're trying to act like jonah hill. no message board allows a poster to say that homophobic slur except probably this one. if this wasn't a wu-tang forum you'd be banned. modern american society looks at the homophobic slur differently than you. you can get in trouble for saying a homophobic slur. you can continue to say that word because this forum allows you to be uncivilized but i'm not going to resort to your level and misuse any kind of slur.

i've looked up the rules and what you're doing is wrong even on this forum.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73622
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a fag.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:39 PM   #261
daffy duck
Veteran Member

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a fag.
keep saying it! it's so funny and ironic!

Last edited by daffy duck; 06-25-2014 at 09:50 PM.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:58 PM   #262
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i have a much better grasp of MODERN English language than you
Quote:
And...............your a fag
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:46 AM   #263
daffy duck
Veteran Member

i apologize to everyone for my previous posts. i was just upset at check two's attitude towards me. i thought i had the requirements to get veteran status but maybe i don't. maybe i don't deserve it. maybe i just don't fit in with this community.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:43 AM   #264
CashRules
Everything Around Me

Quote:
i was just upset at check two's attitude towards me.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:44 AM   #265
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:10 AM   #266
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous

Id vouch for sumbody but i havent seen anybody worth vouching for

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:15 AM   #267
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
i apologize to everyone for my previous posts. i was just upset at check two's attitude towards me. i thought i had the requirements to get veteran status but maybe i don't. maybe i don't deserve it. maybe i just don't fit in with this community.

Vet status is forthcoming
Old 07-02-2014, 01:53 AM   #268
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd like to be a veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is online now   Reply With Quote