news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-31-2008, 08:09 AM   #61
Slurch Yung
bill romanowski

Slurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Slurch Yung

man....it'd have to be Prodigy's HNIC or keep it thoro
riding wit ma uncle lone when i was younger thts all i fuckin heard was old ass mobb deep
but them two stuck in ma head the most specially tht piano from keep it thoro.
an so slow the world spinnin.../
DL THE MISADVENTURES OF CASEY JONES EP
http://www.mediafire.com/?swdc2a2nvpae6dn
http://www.reverbnation.com/Battlefieldbully
or facebook search Slurch YUNG or holla at me on here PEACE
Slurch Yung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:38 AM   #62
Ticallion
Clan in Da Front!

Ticallion grasshopper

NaS' "Ether" made me appreciate real hip hop and of course...

This song made me like Hip Hop but definately "Ether" made me want to learn more and study it
Old 01-01-2009, 03:15 AM   #63
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Coolio - Gangstas Paradise

I was young as fuck and Dangerous Minds was the shit.

+

The Chronic CD.
Old 08-22-2013, 03:05 AM   #64
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bump...
Old 08-22-2013, 03:21 AM   #65
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

shiittt.... back in 95 CALIFORNIA LOVE DRE AND PAC, this shit hooked up me on hip-hop. in that time i was on different shit, from techno to some bullshit rave, was big fan of PRODIGY (not the rapper, other pordigy, techno shit). but one summer day i bought some pirate ass cassette, greatest hits street ball rap 95 or something. and first track was Pac & Dre California love.... damn.

the other day i threw away all techno shit and got into hip hop, ofc i started from west side hh. Pac, Dre, Snoop, Cypress, Warren G, Nate, Ice Cube nou doubt, Ice T etc... and ofc PUBLIC ENEMY. i discovered some much dope shit that year.... good times...
Old 08-22-2013, 03:26 AM   #66
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:46 AM   #67
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
coolio - gangsta's paradise ... listened to it for an entire day when my cousin got that single
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 06:48 AM   #68
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

I think it was :
Public Enemy - Bring the Noise
Wu-Tang - Method Man
Tribe Called Quest - the entirety of The Low End Theory
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:20 AM   #69
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
shiittt.... back in 95 CALIFORNIA LOVE DRE AND PAC, this shit hooked up me on hip-hop. in that time i was on different shit, from techno to some bullshit rave, was big fan of PRODIGY (not the rapper, other pordigy, techno shit). but one summer day i bought some pirate ass cassette, greatest hits street ball rap 95 or something. and first track was Pac & Dre California love.... damn.

the other day i threw away all techno shit and got into hip hop, ofc i started from west side hh. Pac, Dre, Snoop, Cypress, Warren G, Nate, Ice Cube nou doubt, Ice T etc... and ofc PUBLIC ENEMY. i discovered some much dope shit that year.... good times...
I'm from Chicago and I can't even lie, I was big on that west coast shit too at that time. lol
Old 08-22-2013, 07:26 AM   #70
Killa BB
Online Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
growing up in my house it was all about funk and r&B on a whole and then we spun hip-hop here and there until it really picked up. I would be hearing Cameo records and confunksion and gap band and SOS band and dazz band and stanley clark and earth wind and fire and Parliament/funkadelic....etcetcetc

I was raised hearing all the samples and shit. lol
lol Same here.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:24 AM   #71
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Don't know. How can you guys narrow it down to one song?

I think I became a hip hop fan around 13/14 from OutKast, Missy, Eminem, Dr Dre etc.

Although the first cd i bought before I even liked rap was Will Smith.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:40 AM   #72
Killa BB
Online Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Don't know. How can you guys narrow it down to one song?
Not asking you to pick a favorite. Just what was the first hip hop you experienced that made you want more?
Old 08-22-2013, 11:34 AM   #73
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

probably this one: http://seenive.com/v/982235262866640896

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:38 PM   #74
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

NICE BuMP
INF is offline   Reply With Quote