news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-06-2014, 03:37 AM   #1636
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Office US Season 9.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:30 AM   #1637
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gomorrah (TV series), This shit makes The Sopranos look like Play School.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 09:23 AM   #1638
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Gotham, Arrow.

Next show up : The Flash.
The only dude, that I have time for outta the fake Wu tang affiliates is Raadddrr Van.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I wish all the bad people on this earth could be killed and the good people be the only ones on this earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
SIMPLE HUMAN ERROR, ME NOT BEING HUMAN OF COURSE
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 09:44 AM   #1639
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Gotham.

Havent had a chance to catch up on Arrow, just waiting for the blu-rays now I guess. wanted to watch Flash too, but missed that boat, so that's another one ill wait till its over.

I hear Agents of Shield sucked.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 09:55 AM   #1640
5th state
ballin' on a budget

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
I hear Agents of Shield sucked.
The first 3 episodes of season 1 were nothing to write home about but things gradually got better later on in the 1st season. I'm really enjoying the show now.

J. August Richards is an actor I was pleasantly surprised with. (He's in the pilot but he returns later on, with much better plot lines.)

I hope returns some time in season 2.

Out of the superhero shows I've been watching lately Arrow is the best of them. The acting is better than in Gotham, I think. The overarching story lines are well put together.

But Gotham has gotten better (first two episodes were iffy), hasn't it? Some of the actors seem to be overdoing their performance a bit, that has taken me some getting used to. I'll be watching this week's episode later today. (I stream series, I have no TV set.)
The only dude, that I have time for outta the fake Wu tang affiliates is Raadddrr Van.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I wish all the bad people on this earth could be killed and the good people be the only ones on this earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
SIMPLE HUMAN ERROR, ME NOT BEING HUMAN OF COURSE
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote