news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-08-2016, 01:13 AM   #12286
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:36 AM   #12287
IronSheik
#WorldClass #OlympicClass

IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Losing With Dignity Reveals True Character

Old 02-08-2016, 11:14 AM   #12288
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Now some dummies are saying Bill Romanowski's comment about Cam acting like an immature little boy was somehow racist.

Old 02-08-2016, 01:43 PM   #12289
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL@Check Two and IronSheik hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I picked Carolina to win and I'm not mad they lost. Denver has a good defense and they sacked Cam Newton about 4-5 times. Carolina's offensive line played bad.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 02:55 PM   #12290
IronSheik

IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default SB50 Freakout: "Damn you Fig Newton...Damn Him!!!"

lmao...that last TD was the final straw!!!!

Last edited by IronSheik; 02-09-2016 at 08:37 PM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 03:53 PM   #12291
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:39 PM   #12292
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

Bum Lesean Mccoy the focus of an investigation involving a fight with off duty police officers over a bottle of champage.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/2/8...r-bills-eagles

Old 02-23-2016, 01:34 PM   #12293
IronSheik

Default Arbitrator Rules NFL Hid As Much As $120 Million In Revenue From Players

NFL says this was all just an honest misunderstanding...lmao & makes you wonder how their commish gets all those fat stacks!

& we only know his salary cuz they have to report it as a tax-exempt nonprofit (final year)

The NFL reportedly kept a significant amount of money from the NFL Players Association, according to Matthew Futterman of the Wall Street Journal.

Citing Futterman, Frank Schwab of Yahoo Sports noted that "arbitrator Stephen Burbank ruled last week that the NFL withheld about $120 million in ticket revenue from a shared pool, which the report said kept about $50 million in salary from players."

Continuing to cite the Wall Street Journal, Schwab wrote that "the dispute came from a provision in the collective bargaining agreement that allows teams to exclude money from the shared pool from personal seat licenses, premium seating and naming rights to stadiums."

That income is frequently used to finance new stadiums, and the NFLPA discovered the withheld money during an audit of the NFL's finances.

"They created an exemption out of a fiction, and they got caught," NFLPA executive director DeMaurice Smith said, per Futterman.

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the issues arose from a "technical accounting issue under the CBA involving the funding of stadium construction and renovation projects," per Futterman.
Schwab noted the Wall Street Journal reported the revenue the league returns to the shared pool will "add about $1.5 million to the 2016 salary cap for each NFL team."

While that is not much when it comes to player salaries, it will be helpful for squads looking to make additions when free agency opens at 4 p.m. ET March 9. If nothing else, it gives teams extra flexibility as they look to add difference-makers and provides players with the opportunity to make slightly more money on upcoming contracts.

Last edited by IronSheik; 02-23-2016 at 01:39 PM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 01:42 PM   #12294
CharlesJones
-

I'm glad the Browns are getting rid of Johnny Manziel next month and I see the Redskins got rid of Robert Griffin. I wonder where Robert is gonna go and that's sad the Redskins let him go because they should've kept him so he could be a backup. Washington DC has a bad history of getting rid of black quarterbacks. Look at what they did to Doug Williams and Jason Campbell. Doug got them a championship.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2016, 01:44 PM   #12295
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

Jason champell sucked and so does Robert Griffin. It's not cause of their race.

Old 02-27-2016, 02:04 PM   #12296
CharlesJones
-

Jason did go to several teams like Raiders, Browns, Bears and Bengals hahahahahahahahahahaha. Isn't he still with Cincinnati? Robert don't suck.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-03-2016, 05:17 PM   #12297
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

--- Manziel’s steamy night with Miami swimsuit model revealed

Old 03-03-2016, 10:58 PM   #12298
IronSheik

Default Texans cut Arian Foster

Old 03-07-2016, 06:53 PM   #12299
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of fury

Going to miss "Omaha" but it was time.

Pretty good retirement speech. Teary eyed right out of the gate though.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ement-from-nfl
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 12:20 PM   #12300
CharlesJones
-

I see Calvin Johnson of Detroit retired and Philadelphia let DeMarco Murray go to Tennessee. I bet Calvin got tired of losing and that's why he retired hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He only went to the playoffs twice and lost. Detroit was a bad team even when Barry Sanders was there and that's why he retired early LOL. Philadelphia Eagles are a mess and they can't seem to keep any players for a long time. DeMarco should've stayed in Philadelphia because Tennessee is gonna be bad for awhile and he's gonna be unhappy LOL.

About that life

Quote:
Quote: