news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-11-2014, 11:47 AM   #11401
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

--- Colin Kapernack investigated for nude incident involving slut

According to the report, issued by the Miami PD, the woman claims she went to the apartment of Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette ... to hang out with him, Kaepernick and 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton.

The woman told police, around 9pm that night she mixed some drinks for the guys and gave them shots, but they told her that "in order to drink the shots she had to 'hit' the bong which contained marijuana."

The woman says she felt lightheaded and went to the bedroom to lie down. She claims Kaepernick "came up behind her into the bedroom and started kissing her."
"She advised they were kissing (mouth) and Mr Kaepernick started to undressed [sic] her. She got completely naked. Mr. Kaepernick told her that he was going to be right back and left the bedroom. They did not have sex."

The woman told cops that while she was still naked in bed, Patton and Lockette opened the door and "peeked" inside. She says she told them to get out ... but she can't remember anything after that.

The woman later woke up in a hospital bed ... but says she doesn't remember how she got there or who took her there.

The woman also claims she has had a sexual relationship with Kaepernick in the past.

While cops only described the situation as a "suspicious incident" -- it's clear they are investigating an alleged sex crime, due to the fact the case was referred to the Special Victim's Office, which handles sex crimes.

The woman's name was redacted from the police report (which is usually done to protect the accuser in a sex-related crime) ... but she was described as a "black" woman.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 02:16 PM   #11402
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Chad Johnson attempting a comeback

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...172448963.html

Old 04-13-2014, 07:01 PM   #11403
check two
N.I.

Dumb 49ers receiver arrested for yelling bomb while at the airport

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...on-49ers-star?

Old 04-13-2014, 10:37 PM   #11404
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Chad Ocho cinco going to play in the CFL ?

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:46 PM   #11405
check two
N.I.

--- Weirdo Aldon Smith probably won't play in 2014, team has had enough:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...232422941.html