news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-06-2014, 11:05 PM   #4516
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how was the show?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:57 AM   #4517
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It was one of the better Wrestlemania's in a long time although there was some strange decisions, If they were going to have Undertaker lose, they should of built the match up more, nobody cared for this match and the crowd was dead throughout the match right until the end. Hogan was suppose to be the host but introduced the show and that was it.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 05:24 PM   #4518
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 04-08-2014, 03:42 PM   #4519
check two
N.I.

Old 04-08-2014, 11:33 PM   #4520
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

R.I.P Warrior

Old 04-10-2014, 11:46 AM   #4521
check two
N.I.

Old 04-10-2014, 11:46 AM   #4522
check two
N.I.

Old 04-11-2014, 12:58 AM   #4523
check two
N.I.

---One-Third Of WrestleMania VI Competitors Have Died

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/list...-rude-hennig#1

Old 04-14-2014, 08:51 PM   #4524
check two
N.I.

Old 04-15-2014, 08:19 AM   #4525
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

embarrassing

Old 04-21-2014, 08:40 PM   #4526
check two
N.I.

How many times are Santino and Fandango going to wrestle?

Old 04-21-2014, 08:40 PM   #4527
check two
N.I.

Isn't Flair going to join Evolution?

Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM   #4528
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

No because that would be a good move, WWE seems to only do the opposite.