news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-18-2014, 01:25 PM   #11521
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Cards RB Jonathan Dwyer Deactivted After Being Arrested for Aggravated Assault

Dwyer head-butted his wife (a la Chad Ochocinco) and threw a shoe at his 17-month old son

Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer head-butted his wife and broke her nose after she refused his sexual advances, and punched her in the face the next day, police said Thursday. ...

In the first encounter, police say Dwyer attempted to kiss and undress his wife, but she refused. Someone who heard the argument reported the assault to police, who showed up at the apartment but did not make an arrest. Dwyer hid in a bathroom and the wife denied he was in the home because the running back threatened to kill himself in front of her and their child if she told police about the assault, police said.

The next day, Dwyer punched his wife with a closed fist on the left side of her face, according to police. He also punched walls and threw a shoe at his 17-month-old son, who was not injured.

As his wife tried to call police, Dwyer grabbed her cellphone and threw it down from the home's second story. Witnesses told police that Dwyer's wife said, "I'm calling the police" as she held her swollen face and clutched her son.

During his police interview, Dwyer acknowledged hiding in the bathroom when police responded to the first argument and sending a photo of a knife with suicidal threats. Dwyer denied committing an assault, though he acknowledged that he punched walls in his home, threw a phone and that his wife bit his lip during the disputes, according to the police report. As he was released from jail Thursday, he said he never hurt his son.

Freed on $25,000 cash bond and ordered to wear electronic monitoring device on charges of:
-aggravated assault
-preventing someone from calling 911

Dwyer, 25, a first offense of domestic abuse results in a six-game suspension under the new personal conduct policy, which was amended in the wake of the controversy surrounding Rice.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:51 PM   #11522
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol 6 game suspension. he's no superstar, he won't be back, but ray rice and adrian peterson will.

innocent til proven guilty though, right.
the wife was asking for it, huh.
kids today need to be punished, yeah.

if i did that shit and my job found out, i'd be fired, and since i live in a small city where word gets around, pretty much unemployable around town. fuck these punk ass spoiled little pussies. who the fuck hasn't wanted to beat the hell out of their wife from time to time?
i'm the master of plaster i've put so many holes in walls, but i never would lay my hands on my wife in anger, i guess that makes ME the punk in the twisted minds of all the apologists out there, almost all of whom don't even have a wife or girlfriend and are most likely virgins.

dudes with wives or girlfriends who like to say that women get what they deserve would never say that shit around their wives or girlfriends. instant shitstorm and grounded from the pussy for a month

maybe that's what happened with jonathan dwyer. he defended his fellow running backs, his wife took offense and wouldn't give him any ass, so he had to keep it real and beat the shit out of her and practice playing catch the shoe with his kids head

Rob vs Bob

Last edited by Bobby Budknickers; 09-18-2014 at 01:53 PM.
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 05:03 PM   #11523
daffy duck
Tsukuyomi

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

'The Daily Show' Takes the NFL and Adrian Peterson to Task

The Daily Show took a rare ten-minute segment to dissect the NFL's recent wave of horrifying revelations on last night's show and host Jon Stewart was in fine form.

The NFL is clearly a hot spot for Stewart (he got admirably fired up when covering the Ray Rice debacle last week) which makes it so fun to watch him tear into the organization.

On the committee of four women appointed to shape domestic abuse policies: "You know your business model is in rough shape when you need to appoint your own in-house Special Victims Unit."

On potential league response to Adrian Peterson: "Well, I guess the NFL will have to form a panel of children now."

On Peterson saying he's not a child abuser: "You beat a four-year-old with a tree branch. Here's a tip ... you can't do something to a four-year-old that you're not allowed to do to a 300-pound lineman in pads. ... Actual vikings don't treat their children like that."

One bit Stewart found particularly delicious was the reason why the NFL reversed their position on Peterson: because of pressure from sponsor Anheuser-Busch.

"Wow. So the NFL succumbed to beer pressure," he said to the audience's delight. "How crazy is this? A company that sells alcohol is the moral touchstone of the NFL."

Stewart's final twist of the knife was reserved for the league's stupidity about supposed 'distraction' Michael Sam. "Remember those days?" Stewart asked, unable to mask his smile. "Oh, what the NFL wouldn't do right now for that kind of distraction."

http://www.thewire.com/entertainment...o-task/380423/
daffy duck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:22 AM   #11524
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Default Deion's Ex exposes him on social media revealing graphic pics

Classic case of battered wife syndrome...now that they split, she wanna expose him for abusing her, his children and it being covered up cause he's a hall of famer...really testing what NFL Network will do with him in light of recent domestic violence in the league

Old 09-19-2014, 06:54 PM   #11525
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM   #11526
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

RIP to Rob Bironas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:38 AM   #11527
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default South Park S18 Premiere Mocks Washington & Dan Snyder