news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-12-2013, 10:03 PM   #91
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

ok this is the shit i wanted to hear
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #92
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

well im glad to see this shit really is comin out...jordan river banks is from Godz of Wrath (i think), who are known for producing melodic pt. 2 and a host of other killah priest bangers
Old 02-13-2013, 01:39 PM   #93
roodyp4364
CHICKEN HEAD

roodyp4364 shaolin monk

From KP's twitter: PWOWR full album snippets dropping on @Ballerstatus soon. Get ready
Old 02-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #94
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roodyp4364 View Post
From KP's twitter: PWOWR full album snippets dropping on @Ballerstatus soon. Get ready
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=120831

snippets posted

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:51 PM   #95
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Are they putting this shit on amazon, I don't trust these other sites.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:45 PM   #96
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Are they putting this shit on amazon, I don't trust these other sites.
same here...i dont really fuck wit itunes since i gotta dell so amazon is my no.1 option as well....i have yet to see this shit anywhere on amazon.........
Old 02-13-2013, 07:47 PM   #97
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

lol @ "feat. REAKWON"
Old 02-14-2013, 08:23 AM   #98
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not sure if these snippets are different from the original snippets or not but this just got uploaded on youtube...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:57 AM   #99
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

We've got a topic about it: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=120831

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:15 AM   #100
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
Glad he got RZA, 4th and True on there as well; but there's a lot of no names...I'm expecting cool samples, with shitty drum programming and wack bass. Prove me wrong, Priest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I feel the OPPOSITE. I'm glad he has new shit on here, hopefully we'll get the unexpected. I don't know when was the last time I've heard an amazing RZA beat. 4th Disciple & True Master fell off as well but people won't admit it. I'd rather hear Priest over some Bronze shit at this point in time.

theres gotta be a reason NOBODY is using the WU-elements for the bulk of their albums. KP talked about "going back to the roots" and said something like "...there will def be a 4th and rza presence on PWOWR", but theres only 3 WU-elements tracks....and no DJ mathematics.
raekwon only used a few tracks on his last 2 albums. meth said the same about 4.21 and that had a slew of other producers.
i'm not complaining about PWOWR, as i obviously havent heard it yet....just pointing out that maybe theres a reason?
u gotta wonder what "the rebellion" and "crystal meth" will REALLY end up being like.

my 2 cents....hollow mentions rza, true, and 4th falling off. of those 3, i think true master has been the most consistent over the past few yrs...still sounding like what we know. but who knows how old those beats were.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:27 AM   #101
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

^
Didn't you see Meth's last video? Those 2 albums will be postponed for years and years; they will not get released or they will get postponed a million times and it will still disappoint.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #102
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Could somebody please bless the kid?
Old 02-25-2013, 01:01 AM   #103
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

i think a few of you owe jem an apology haha

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:33 AM   #104
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

""...there will def be a 4th and rza presence on PWOWR",

Well he didnt lie, there on there & part of the Elements.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote