news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-13-2015, 01:30 PM   #301
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
My comment disappeared. I wonder if it had anything to do with deputy dewey(ironman)removing it? Thin skinned?
better prepare for a short posting career here

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Why do you come to Wu-Corp for sympathy?
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 10:46 PM   #302
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ostcount=10155

intelligent things to say about ash particles which 'aren't' ash particles at all?

I posted once. How about all your attention seeking threads that don't get any replies?

Find whatever fucking dirt u like to prove your theory. Pussyole. Shit Cunt.

You have nothing of any importance to say in this thread apart from recommend Cosmo. Fucking faggot. Go eat Jasper's cock already.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 09-18-2015 at 10:49 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 03:26 AM   #303
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Old 09-19-2015, 03:39 AM   #304
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Go read some more Cosmo. Fucking faggot.

Decipher, son.

Old 09-19-2015, 08:35 AM   #305
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Cunt, you have 20 pages of shit threads under your name.

Add up all the shit threads from all your shit accounts. Everyone here knows you is a 2-bit.

Chatting to yourself. Befriending yourself. You is a shit cunt. You need some dick in your life.

Decipher, son.

Old 09-19-2015, 10:14 AM   #306
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Name me one wtc female who wanted you? I don't count cos we were done by the time I started posting here.

Decipher, son.

Old 09-19-2015, 10:24 AM   #307
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Trying to hurt me with a few Cosmo covers. Like I ain't got a shit load of the magazines indoors.

See any nice shoes in there? Makeup tips? You need Cosmo more than me.

You're basic.

Decipher, son.

Old 09-19-2015, 10:45 AM   #308
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Get popping

Decipher, son.

Old 09-19-2015, 12:48 PM   #309
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Quote:
Old 09-19-2015, 12:49 PM   #310
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

You're the mad one. You ain't had sex for 8 years.

Decipher, son.

Old 09-19-2015, 05:47 PM   #311
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

you're making me miss sunny winters

it's that serious lol

Quote:
Old 09-19-2015, 07:03 PM   #312
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:07 AM   #313
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Trixxx I'd go to gaol for your cunt why you ignoring me
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote