news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-28-2013, 05:05 PM   #31
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
Its a frustrating album cos its almost classic, but a lot of it sucks.

I know that doesn't really make sense.
LOL I think that def makes sense to a wu tang fan hahaha

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:17 PM   #32
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I gotta say, Ghost raped that shit.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:27 PM   #33
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

bout to take my shirt off

go in!!
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:35 PM   #34
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

soap hangin from his nuts
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:37 PM   #35
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
LOL I think that def makes sense to a wu tang fan hahaha
Lofl come to think about it thats every wu album ever!
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:30 AM   #36
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
lol @ comparing it to More Fish and Apollo Kids. More Fish was a bunch of Fishscale leftovers, Apollo Kids was a mixtape also...
doesn't change the fact they are official albums
Old 02-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #37
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I agree with Noel411. Bulletproof Wallets does suck. Only thing i liked about Never Be The Same Again video was LisaRaye. That's my baby with her hot self. I don't like Ghostface's albums but he's a good rapper. I like some songs on Ironman and Supreme Clientele and i like Good Times and Run songs.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #38
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't like Ghostface's albums
lol Who's albums do you like?
Old 02-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #39
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Redman-Whut Thee Album, Dare Iz A Darkside, Muddy Waters
Nas-Illmatic
Dr Dre-The Chronic
Ice Cube-Amerikka's Most Wanted, Death Certificate
Group Home-Livin Proof
MC Ren-Kiss My Black Azz, Shock Of The Hour
2Pac-2Pacalypse Now, Strictly 4 My Niggaz
Nice and Smooth-Ain't A Damn Thing Changed
Gang Starr-Daily Operation, Hard To Earn, Moment Of Truth
Wu Tang Clan-Enter The Wu Tang(36 Chambers)
Mobb Deep-The Infamous
Geto Boys-We Can't Be Stopped, Till Death Do Us Part, The Resurrection
Compton's Most Wanted-Music To Driveby
KRS One-Return Of The Boom Bap, KRS One
The Cru-Da Dirty 30
Naughty By Nature-19 Naughty III
Too Short-Shorty The Pimp, Get In Where You Fit In
Das EFX-Dead Serious, Straight Up Sewaside, Hold It Down
EPMD-Back In Business
Lost Boyz-Legal Drug Money
A Tribe Called Quest-The Low End Theory, Midnight Marauders, Beats Rhymes And Life, The Love Movement
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #40
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

^You like "The Love Movement", but don't like Ghostface's albums!?!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:24 AM   #41
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

The Love Movement is a masterpiece when it comes down to production. Might be one of the best produced albums of all time. The rapping was just bad, definitely when you compare it to earlier material. I don't get how he mentioned the last 2 ATCQ albums and forgot the classic debut..

Ironman and Supreme Clientele shit on half of that list. Most of the times I agree with CharlesJones on hiphop quality, even if he has weird comments. He also forgot the best Gang Starr album Step In The Arena.

Last edited by TheFunkyDrummer; 02-03-2013 at 09:47 AM.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:57 AM   #42
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

I liked the Love Movement too but how do you mention that but the debut or Back In Business and not the first 4 Epmd tapes lol
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:58 AM   #43
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
The Love Movement is a masterpiece when it comes down to production. Might be one of the best produced albums of all time.
whats it like in bizarro world?
Old 02-03-2013, 01:01 PM   #44
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
whats it like in bizarro world?
Why would you only quote that part? I didn't finish there. I said the rapping was bad. One of the best beats of all time was on that album. Listen to beats like Find A Way, Busta's Lament, Money Maker, 4 Moms. Listen to the beats not the rap. You ever hear drums and basslines like that? Beats, Rhymes & Life and The Love Movement are produced brilliantly.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:07 PM   #45
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

nah its like audio tofu