news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #181
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Where do you think the cutoff should be? No ticket unless a person is more than 30 mph over the speed limit?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #182
Artsdradamus
Importer/Exporter/Prophet

Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got a $165 ticket for doing 72 in a 60. That's only 20% over. Equivalent to doing 36 in a 30. Tell me that ain't bullshit.
Artsdradamus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #183
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

art, you should just be grateful that you still have a license by now. It would probably be safer driving near a guy in his 90's who has a history of seizures.

Old 12-23-2013, 05:12 PM   #184
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Why do you drive like an old cunt?
Lol. I don't. When the weather is bad, I have to be careful. I just don't understand why people can't be as well.

People who drive SUVs and Trucks are extra aggressive. I refuse to be bullied into driving fast so you can have your way!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:36 PM   #185
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

Slow down in PA

Old 09-01-2014, 03:48 PM   #186
GZAjector

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the cars i drive aren't going to break any land speed records, but i used to pull up alongside people in world-beaters all the time and try and get them to race. not straight-away type shit, but road track style, twists and turns, in town, rural roads whatever.

the fastest i took any car was 135 on the highway, but i've never had anything that would go faster than that or i probably would, but to me it wasn't about how fast the car would go, but how fast my opponent was willing to take it when we would race in town. it takes balls and stupidity to go 75 in a 25 and i have both balls and stupidity, so i usually took the checkered flag and once a the reckless driving charge too haha. obviously i would feel bad if i wrecked and died, or killed someone, but i try not to be completely oblivious to any possible danger when i do this.

GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:31 PM   #187
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

---- Dumb idiot texts her ex while driving drunk, right before killing her friend

A woman charged with DUI manslaughter for a fatal crash sent text messages to her boyfriend that read "Driving drunk woo" and "I'll be dead thanks to you" minutes before the accident, reports the Miami Herald.

On Thursday, prosecutors released new evidence, including a string of text messages, involving that deadly crash on August 14, 2013.

According to CBS Miami, Mila Dago, then 22, was behind the wheel of a rented Smart Car when she reportedly blew through a red light at around 4:45 a.m. and t-boned a truck driven by 51-year old Benjamin Byrum.

Dago and Byrum survived the crash, but Dago's passenger -- her friend, 22-year old Irina Reinoso -- was killed.

Prosecutors say at the time of the crash Dago was in the middle of a nasty break up with her boyfriend. As she and her friends bar-hopped, she fired off a series of angry texts to him.

Three minutes after sending the last message, prosecutors say Dago crashed into the truck. Blood tests revealed that Dago's blood alcohol level was .178, more than twice the legal limit, nearly two hours after the crash, according to police.

Dago has pleaded not guilty to DUI manslaughter, vehicular homicide and two counts of DUI with damage to a person.

Old 05-01-2015, 09:43 PM   #188
diggy
Veteran Member

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

"This guy's looking down. I can see his thumb on the phone. I think we got him."

After a quick wail of the siren and a flash of the tucked-away flashers, an accountant from the suburbs is pulled over and politely given a ticket......

Howell pulled over a registered nurse because she had earbuds in both ears. Only one earbud is permitted while driving. She got off with a warning after explaining she was listening to her GPS's turn-by-turn directions.

"I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt," Howell said. "It's my philosophy to educate, and when you pull somebody over and give them a warning, that's a pretty good education."

Simp-ass cop tickets the man and give a warning to the woman.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:31 AM   #189
Artsdradamus
Importer/Exporter/Prophet

Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pay Up, Slowpokes: More States Fine Drivers Who Dawdle in the Left Lane

Speed up or get out of the way.

That's the message from Indiana lawmakers who have passed a new law that could lead to fines of as much as $500 for slowpokes who refuse to move out of the left lane when traffic piles up behind them.

The Hoosier State becomes one of a handful to specifically target left lane hogs, though the majority of other states have broader laws that allow police to ticket motorists obstructing traffic or who fail to exit the left lane after passing. Lawmakers in Oregon, meanwhile, are expected to put a similar bill onto the books this year.

"When I drive, I pass on the left and then get back to the right," said Indiana GOP Rep. Judd McMillin, the sponsor of the bill that will go into effect on July 1, just in time for the Independence Day holiday, one of the busiest times of the year on America's highways.

While the new measure has generated some criticism - skeptics contend it actually will encourage speeders to drive even faster - the Indiana bill also should click with many motorists tired of getting stuck behind a slowpoke in the left lane doing 10 mph under the speed limit.

A recent study of road rage by GfK, conducted for travel service Expedia, found that left lane hogs are third on the list of those likely to get other drivers' blood boiling - behind only texters and tailgaters.

Under the new Indiana law, police will be able to ticket a motorist who remains in the left lane rather than yielding to faster drivers. The fines can be up to $500, though a report in USA Today indicated authorities expect most tickets will be for a lower amount.

In Georgia, which started enforcing a similar law last July, the fine can run as high as $1,000, though that is determined by each individual county. So far, state police alone have issued over 300 slowpoke citations.

New Jersey increased its left lane hog fines by 50%, to $300, in 2013.

Meanwhile, dawdlers in Florida can face not only a monetary fine by also be hit with three points on their licenses if they're driving in the left lane at speeds of at least 10 mph below the limit.

Michigan is one of a number of states that allow police to fine motorists who continue to drive in the left lane after completing a pass. The law is seldom enforced, officials say, especially in metropolitan areas like Detroit where traffic levels often require cars to spread out.

Still other states allow motorists to ride in the left lane unless other vehicles want to pass.

While critics worry that the new Indiana law will encourage speeding, some experts contend that left lane hogs can pose an equal risk to safety by forcing faster vehicles to pass on the right, or to merge in heavy traffic.

Studies show it is safer to pass on the left, or driver's side. Further, by forcing faster vehicles off to the right, left lane hogs create the potential of crashes with higher gaps in speed, a recipe for more serious injuries and fatalities.

The Oregon bill will subject left lane hogs to $160 in fines. All told, 40 states now have some form of penalty in place for slowpokes who refuse to cede the speed lane. Still others, including Ohio, are now working up similar measures.

"This is totally about traffic safety," said Sen. Ginny Burdick, a Portland Democrat who supports the Oregon dawdler bill. "This is a problem that's just getting worse out there," she told the Oregonian.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/auto...t-lane-n373616
Artsdradamus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 11:34 AM   #190
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

This is the same state as the recent infamous walmart incident right? And they want those people to drive faster?