news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-31-2014, 07:23 PM   #211
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
haha i kinda think it is. i dont drink often, havent drank in a month
i gotta try to impress this judge to get my DUI reduced though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
i finally found the first wine i could tolerate about a month ago
still got one bottle out of the 6 i bought
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 10:11 PM   #212
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
not at all.

im more interested in food than drink.

plus im a bigger whiskey guy than beer. Beer fills me up too much, makes me bloated. sometimes even give me adgida....dont kno if i spelled that right.
I love beer but yeah this is true for me. I can't drink beer all night long it gets to a point where I feel bloated and start getting tired, even worse if I had a meal before hand.

I find that cider is the perfect summer drink, not sure if that is a big thing in the US or not though and it doesn't leave me with the bloated, filled up feeling that beer does and it generally is nicer to drink in hotter weather.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 09:52 AM   #213
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
TSA has to be the ugliest people (both inside and out) on this site with his jet pack nostrils, his way of life, and he's Nigerian for crying out loud. The guy claims to be a genius but he's struggling to obtain a BA in a bullshit major from possibly a crappy college. He bangs fat country chicks who are on welfare, who have kids, and who grow corn. He's discusses them in detail regarding how worthless they are but he likes them SO MUCH! Talk about sexual desperation! Maybe it's because when it comes to women, he doesn't have that many options. He's not that smart as he claims to be and it shows. Acne having ass!
DAMN hahahaha. I just woke up and the first thing that happens is I get ethered to hell. Everything's pretty accurate actually except I'm more handsome than Tectus
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/...b0&oe=5474B88C

Last edited by TSA; 09-01-2014 at 09:56 AM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 03:23 PM   #214
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

* I didn't know this thread was old, I just thought he dropped a hot 6 this morning.