news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-31-2014, 03:27 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What's the gayest thing you ever did (with or without the sound of da violata ballid)

Old 08-31-2014, 04:16 PM   #2
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I once told a female coworker I'm gay, just so she would stop hitting on me. She wasn't even ugly, I was just being autistic as fuck plus I only date ugly chicks. Week later, male coworker start eyeing me in weird way.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:48 PM   #3
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

This Sopranos scene is how I imagine SKamp pressured Brock into that Met's bat night date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:13 PM   #4
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:

Listening to this song about Skampoe sex has to be near the top of the list.

Is it gay to like the occassional finger up the butt?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:17 PM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
I once told a female coworker I'm gay, just so she would stop hitting on me. She wasn't even ugly, I was just being autistic as fuck plus I only date ugly chicks. Week later, male coworker start eyeing me in weird way.
HHHAHHAAA

I've had my ass ate. I wasn't listening to da violata ballid either. It was an ugly chick from my work. I let her give me the brains with the exit plan of "i already nutted" as my saving grace from having to do anything to her. Then she just started eating the ass like tempra shrimp. I wanted to laugh but the shit was too fire LOL

Then it happened again with this chick i was smashing for a year and some. we hadn't seen each other in a while and she snuck it in again. Idk what youtube tutorial these white women are sharing with each other but it's cool.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:41 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
HHHAHHAAA

I've had my ass ate. I wasn't listening to da violata ballid either. It was an ugly chick from my work. I let her give me the brains with the exit plan of "i already nutted" as my saving grace from having to do anything to her. Then she just started eating the ass like tempra shrimp. I wanted to laugh but the shit was too fire LOL

Then it happened again with this chick i was smashing for a year and some. we hadn't seen each other in a while and she snuck it in again. Idk what youtube tutorial these white women are sharing with each other but it's cool.
Maybe worldstar. Realizing that many black men are praising anal licking, a practice that has originated within the GAY community. Oh, and many black men are gay as well. Giving you pleasure from a gay practice is one way of getting you off. Isn't that interesting?

Next gay practice to come into the mainstream is dildo fucking in a man's ass. Black men would probably be the first to embrace this.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 11:42 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

yeah nigga LOL it was gay AF hahaha. I wouldn't eat the ass on the strenff that it has poop in it, but I knew some very wild whores that don't care about poop. The actually attractive one used to give me caprisuns. She had her tubes tied and no herp so I was wilding hourly. Then she ate my ass and it got weird AF LOL.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:49 PM   #8
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Next gay practice to come into the mainstream is dildo fucking in a man's ass. Black men would probably be the first to embrace this.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69600
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote