news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 06-19-2014, 03:00 PM   #1
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury
Exclamation Wu Corp assemble and attack!!!

This crazy blonde done kidnapped my dog cuz I told her to stop stalking me.

My girl and I are in distress. Just look at how happy the three of us were only last month!

Ah, happier times!

Now look at how that criminal mastermind (further) gayified my dog. Ew, that fugly feminine collar. And don't go telling me that's not mascara on those whiskers!

Since those noobs living opposite her hardly constitute the goon squad I need to exact my vengeance I am hereby calling on all outraged law-abiding citizens posting on these here forums to assemble and form a gangbang punishment squad in order to let this chick know she done took it too far!

I have already ordered my copy of Cappa's 'Hook Off' to play in the background as we let this chick know what time it is. As you can tell, I am willing to go to great lengths to make this oversexed stalker pay for her sins.

Please register below and explain how exactly you would be of assistance during our all out assault.

All participants will be rewarded with a commemorative medal and a picnic at our place.

WU CORP FORM LIKE VOLTRON!

Last edited by 5th state; 06-19-2014 at 03:15 PM.
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 03:11 PM   #2
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Thats Kaley Cuoco
Old 06-19-2014, 03:17 PM   #3
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
Thats Kaley Cuoco
That's what she muttered every time the god passed by but these crazy chicks will say anything. Just ask CJ & Ironman, you can't trust these hoes.

Enough with the technicalities Pai Mei, can I count on you or not?

I mean, this delusional chick showed up everywhere in the house.

The horror when we woke up to this one morning...

Couldn't get to our socks so we were both late for work...

Blocked the way to the washing machine...

Showed up at the freaking swimming pool every other day...

Even showed up at the office once, so embarrassing.

Wu Corp, you gotta help a desperate Euro out. Main_Man, you out there?

Last edited by 5th state; 06-19-2014 at 03:44 PM.
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:11 PM   #4
zooruka

zooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killa

Leaves thread

zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:39 PM   #5
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:26 PM   #6
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

same.

Old 07-01-2014, 06:59 PM   #7
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Have a good night, sweet dreams baby

Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:07 PM   #8
BROCKULA
ahh

BROCKULA drunken mastaBROCKULA drunken masta

Your girlfriend looks like Elenor Roosevelt.
BROCKULA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:50 PM   #9
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Lollollol Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 07-01-2014, 08:52 PM   #10
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Stop trying to make us jealous of your girlfriend 5th.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:10 PM   #11
BROCKULA
ahh

BROCKULA drunken mastaBROCKULA drunken masta

BROCKULA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 04:31 AM   #12
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

Haa! I have to admit, that was a good one.