news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 06-28-2014, 03:38 PM   #1
Thorazine

Thorazine shaolin monk
Wink Personal Question for Wu (Members Only)

hey guys, lately i started listening to Wu-Forever again and one thing that struck me was in the song It's Yourz how it refers to the Jesus figure holding the world in the palm of his handz and i'm kinda wondering, RZA, where is my black woman? i'm kinda waiting to slap her ass

also Raekwon claims he's coming for all us 'CRABB-ASS-CULPRITS' and why yo bobby digital wanna diss us ANALOGUE niggaz!?
Thorazine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 05:49 PM   #2
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

somebody ban to this phatetic faggot
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 07:18 PM   #3
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigLow View Post
hey guys, lately i started listening to Wu-Forever again and one thing that struck me was in the song It's Yourz how it refers to the Jesus figure holding the world in the palm of his handz and i'm kinda wondering, RZA, where is my black woman? i'm kinda waiting to slap her ass

also Raekwon claims he's coming for all us 'CRABB-ASS-CULPRITS' and why yo bobby digital wanna diss us ANALOGUE niggaz!?
Kill yourself

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 07:20 PM   #4
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

^^^

bhahahahahahah
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 08:21 PM   #5
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it seems crazy to me that this fag only has 46 posts, because it seems like much, much, much more.

1 craiglow post is the equivalent of like, at least 500 random shitty new wu corp member posts. do not feed this dirty fucking gremlin after midnight

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote