news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 01-31-2012, 08:56 AM   #121
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

prolly

they kind of out did themselves on SanAn, it really set a high bar for GTA imo. like having Sam Jackson play a crooked cop WTF? genius shit that is, but prolly cost a lot to have all those voice overs. and the radio stations.......... fuck what a great game

they need to release that on the PSN for download, id pay full game price for an unaltered San Andreas

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:34 PM   #122
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LA Noire was beautiful...the city was amazing. BUt you really dont interact with it at all.

THe best part of the game is the characters face, and the overall story is very good once you get into it.

I started it, put it down, then finished it up...pretty quickly too, its not a difficult game.

A good template for the future.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:29 PM   #123
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
LA Noire was beautiful...the city was amazing. BUt you really dont interact with it at all.

THe best part of the game is the characters face, and the overall story is very good once you get into it.

I started it, put it down, then finished it up...pretty quickly too, its not a difficult game.

A good template for the future.
agree the city looked great, but looking good was its only trick you couldnt really do anything. i liked LA Noire but it was a bit repetitive. the homicide missions where interesting along with the final missions, which played into the main story.

As with Skyrim it does suffer from being heavily repetitive, the same problem you got with Oblivion. to be honest however much a great game it is, its no different from Oblivion. the Main quest was irrelevant and the final boss battle was straight forward, (better than oblivions final battle where you just watched and didnt do anything). the world is great you can do whatever you want. fighting dragons was epic at first but then just got too boring cause its the same shit over and over. one thing they can do is have the world develop along with the storyline, as in your the dragonborn well everyone should recognise that you are and not fuck with you.

the whole open world RPG thing GTA San Andreas got spot on, the story line was epic which involved a lot of different and grand missions. you had the whole RPG element in the game to. thats where GTA IV failed, it just didnt feel as epic and involving as SA.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:23 PM   #124
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I think they have been going bigger on graphics and less and less on gameplay and storyline.

They need to do another Godfather.....one where your young Vito just coming from Sicily to America.

Or at least make a Gangs of New York Series and you could have it from different eras.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:00 PM   #125
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

finished skyrim's main quest a few days ago
still 31 -almost 32 lvl- though

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:35 AM   #126
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Gangs of New York Series
this might not actually be a bad idea

they could make it a lot like the Warriors game they had out but improved on.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #127
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Skyrim - the most beautiful game of the 2011. Frankly I'm not into elder scrolls and all that, but when I read about dark brotherhood, I thought it can be really interesting. Anyway, I've finished all of the quests from brotherhood and I' couldn't stop playing this game, really. I don't mean main quest because it's another story but I'm talking about discovering whole world of Skyrim. Landscapes are awesome, reall some of them left me breathless. Shortly for me one fo the best games of the year.
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:48 AM   #128
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

3 or 4 weeks ago i bought Skyrim legendary edition on steam and started playing it again. i've just finished the main quest + a little few extras when it was first released so almost everything is new to me now that im playing it again
really dope game. already reached ~45 hours of gameplay and it's like i havent done anything yet

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:11 PM   #129
zu fam
Banned

zu fam Imbecile

yeah skyrim is awesome did'nt think id enjoy it but after 300+ hours its one of my favourites
zu fam is offline   Reply With Quote