news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-20-2013, 06:37 AM   #4321
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Over all the PPV was really good.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:59 AM   #4322
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
yeah there's a reason why they don't have Inferno matches too much, oh I mean Ring of Fire matches....
reason why i miss the ECW days !!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #4323
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Goldberg Spears Catcher During Legends of Wrestling Night @ Marlins Park

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=29996885
Old 08-27-2013, 10:20 PM   #4324
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I didn't see any of Raw last night, how was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:02 AM   #4325
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It was alright.

Old 09-03-2013, 03:09 AM   #4326
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Old 09-09-2013, 09:27 PM   #4327
check two
N.I.

What is the point of that bull fighter tag team?

Quote:
Old 09-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #4328
hectis
Vic

To have another tag team....that will win a few matches maybe even the titles (doubt it) than become jobbers.

Old 09-12-2013, 06:17 PM   #4329
check two
N.I.

- Jim Ross retires on his own or was he basically forced out?

The WWE's web site announced Jim Ross is retiring from the company to pursue other personal business endeavors.

Ross met with Vince McMahon today where the decision was made to end his run with the company, which had had a few stops and starts, dating back to the 1993 WrestleMania show.

The decision, which was made by McMahon, was first told to us by a source in the company that it was possible, if not likely on the day of SummerSlam, stemming from the now-infamous 2K Sports symposium where Ric Flair spoke at length about a variety of subjects.

Ross took heat from management for not cutting Flair off and keeping the symposium to what it was scripted to be. Even though it was a 2K Sports symposium, and 2K Sports people had no problem with Flair's behavior, those in WWE were not happy with certain subjects and how they were brought up.

Since nothing had happened for three weeks, many expected that the heat and blown over.

Quote:
Old 09-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #4330
check two
N.I.

They said the WWE PPV was the worst of the year.

Quote:
Old 09-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #4331
hectis
Vic

It was better than Wrestlemania 29!!!!

Old 09-21-2013, 08:15 PM   #4332
hectis
Vic

The ending of TNA was good as I liked what A.J Styles said, because it was 100% true, and everything, and Dixie turning heel was a good change, but with that being said it pretty much copied what the WWE is doing right now.

Old 09-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #4333
check two
N.I.

- Former Heavyweight Boxing Champion making his pro wrestling debut

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10033380.shtml

Quote:
Old 09-22-2013, 07:54 PM   #4334
check two
N.I.

- TNA co-founder Jerry Jarrett says the company is as close to being a non-factor today as you can get, Dixie Carter will control the company as long as her father is alive, discusses TNA's focus on former WWE talent

On Dixie's non-wrestling background and how that effects her running a wrestling company: "You've got to have an unabiding respect for the business or it's impossible to be successful. When I was in the wrestling business, me and the wrestling business were intertwined. I ate it, slept it, dreamt it. The wrestling business was my mistress. Dixie saw her first match after she had ownership, I think, and I know for a fact she has little regard for the tradition or the history of the business. So, if you don't know what brought you to the dance, how are you supposed to learn from it and build on it? After all this years, it's pretty obvious that I'm right. TNA today is as close to being a non factor in the business as you can get."

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10033474.shtml

Quote:
Old 09-25-2013, 12:07 AM   #4335
check two
N.I.

In Triple H's current role, why is heel sometimes, and then other times not as much?

Quote: