news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-16-2013, 02:32 PM   #196
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

- Martin Luther King's niece upset with fake image of MLK wearing a hooded sweatshirt:

“Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would very likely not wear a hoodie,” she said. “I can assure you he would not wear sagging pants. I don't even think I’ve ever even seen his sons with sagging pants.” King then said the verdict had been reached and that Americans must accept it, before adding again, seemingly agitated, “I can almost promise you Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would not wear a hoodie.“

King also said she and two of her cousins are calling on Americans not to “fight or debate” about the case, which she thinks did not raise any significant racial issues.

http://news.yahoo.com/mlk-s-niece-on...164608597.html

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #197
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc

Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey

whats so bad about hoodies ?
Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #198
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc

Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey

Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:44 PM   #199
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@that picture somebody did of Martin Luther King wearing a hoodie sweatshirt hahahahahahahahahaha. I got a feeling a black guy is gonna catch George Zimmerman in the street and beat him up or kill him. Don't be surprised if ya'll hear about that in the news.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #200
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fury View Post
Is that Jim the Anvil Neidhart's son?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:40 PM   #201
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

lol at this being stickied. this whole trial was an op.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:51 PM   #202
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
NO - i'm not on your level - if i was, i'd be a snake

you can't look up high enough to laugh in my direction

it's 2013 and you still don't get it - you never will

no i get it. you dont. and its hilarious you think you know what its all about. keep living in that sheltered box. you keep up with that outdated thinking nothings changing. your keeping it divided. you want it like that.

im out there bossin life.

your in here scared of life. moding a wu tang site, your "power" lays on a computer screen.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:52 PM   #203
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
- Martin Luther King's niece upset with fake image of MLK wearing a hooded sweatshirt:

“Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would very likely not wear a hoodie,” she said. “I can assure you he would not wear sagging pants. I don't even think I’ve ever even seen his sons with sagging pants.” King then said the verdict had been reached and that Americans must accept it, before adding again, seemingly agitated, “I can almost promise you Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would not wear a hoodie.“

King also said she and two of her cousins are calling on Americans not to “fight or debate” about the case, which she thinks did not raise any significant racial issues.

http://news.yahoo.com/mlk-s-niece-on...164608597.html

bet all the money ill ever make in my life if it was MLK there that night he'd still be alive..
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:59 PM   #204
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

An op to make certain people react and make dumb moves. Its fucked up how much power the media has on people. Wag the Dog type shit and people jump like they been programmed to...its funny and scary at the same time.

Old 07-16-2013, 10:38 PM   #205
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
no i get it. you dont. and its hilarious you think you know what its all about. keep living in that sheltered box. you keep up with that outdated thinking nothings changing. your keeping it divided. you want it like that.

im out there bossin life.

your in here scared of life. moding a wu tang site, your "power" lays on a computer screen.

bahhhh

you just had to find something to say - i'm not impressed at all

the positive outcome of all this would make you shit your draws

you and your draws owe me a favor
Old 07-16-2013, 10:48 PM   #206
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:06 AM   #207
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

take it easy son

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:06 AM   #208
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

WHY DID THIS MAN CRYING OVER HIS DEAD SON WHO DIED UNJUSTLY GET SO MUCH MORE PEOPLE RILED UP THEN ANY OTHER TYPICAL KIDS PARENTS OF A DECEASED CHILD IN AMERICA? MAYBE THEY KEEP SUPER IMPOSING HIS FACE TO GET PEOPLE RILED UP? MAYBE BECAUSE THE MEDIA KEEPS MENTIONING THE RACES AND CASE? PEOPLE CANT CONTROL THEIR EMOTIONS. ITS FINE TO BE ANGRY THINKING THAT COULD OF BEEN YOUR KID COMING BACK FROM THE STORE? BUT WHY START LASHING OUT AND THINKING ABOUT KILLING PEOPLE FOR RETRIBUTION? THE PEOPLE IN POWER GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPENED. I SEE THE PEOPLE IN POWER THOUGH TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION AND PEOPLE DOING EXACTLY LIKE A PROGRAMMED ROBOT WILL DO. REACT, PLAY THE VICTIM AND USE THAT TO BLAME SHIT ON EVERY OTHER PROBLEM IN THE WORLD. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MARTIN KID IS NOTHING COMPARED TO OTHER SHIT GOING ON IN YOUR HOODS EVERY OTHER DAY...

I BET MOST OF THE PEOPLE MARCHING DONT EVEN KNOW WTF THE EVIDENCE IS, WTF WITNESSES SAW OR WTF 911 CALL WAS ABOUT... THE OTHER FLORIDA "STAND YOUR GROUND" CASE GETS NOWHERE NEAR THE ATTENTION IT SHOULD GET FROM THE BLACK COMMUNITY WTF MAN. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Old 07-17-2013, 03:22 AM   #209
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
THE PEOPLE IN POWER GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPENED. I SEE THE PEOPLE IN POWER THOUGH TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION AND PEOPLE DOING EXACTLY LIKE A PROGRAMMED ROBOT WILL DO. REACT, PLAY THE VICTIM AND USE THAT TO BLAME SHIT

http://govtslaves.info/government-ca...eate-race-war/

Old 07-17-2013, 07:16 AM   #210
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
bahhhh

you just had to find something to say - i'm not impressed at all

the positive outcome of all this would make you shit your draws

you and your draws owe me a favor

come on now son, im not into name calling, but i also dont take kindly being calling things.

im grown.

some, not so much.

dont need to impress you, i dont live life to impress other men.