news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is this thread making its rounds around the forum? lol

Old 07-15-2013, 11:25 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

- Why are some people mosquito magnets?

The pungent aroma of dirty feet is apparently irresistible to mosquitoes, as a brave scientist, Bart Knols, discovered when he sat in a lab in his underwear to find out which parts of the body the pests are most likely to target. He found that 75 percent of the bugs homed in on his feet, but after he washed them with deodorant soap, the mosquitos bit randomly. His team also reported that stinky cheeses, such as Limburger—which has the same odoriferous compound responsible for foot odor—also draws mosquitoes.

Old 07-16-2013, 12:08 AM   #18
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
check two

you are just a shitty horrible person....but everyone knows that shit...

its no big secret!!!!!!!!
of course he is, so why must you repeat it?
Old 07-16-2013, 02:21 AM   #19
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
- Why are some people mosquito magnets?

The pungent aroma of dirty feet is apparently irresistible to mosquitoes, as a brave scientist, Bart Knols, discovered when he sat in a lab in his underwear to find out which parts of the body the pests are most likely to target. He found that 75 percent of the bugs homed in on his feet, but after he washed them with deodorant soap, the mosquitos bit randomly. His team also reported that stinky cheeses, such as Limburger—which has the same odoriferous compound responsible for foot odor—also draws mosquitoes.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Old 07-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #20
check two
N.I.

haha

Old 07-18-2013, 12:01 PM   #21
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 07-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #22
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffffff

LOL @ Vinnie AKA check two hacking mah account and changing mah name and banning me for a day just because eye LOL'd at how lame errrbody at Bayside(KTL) thinks he is....and still is...net stalking won't change that shit......lets count out loud for 60 seconds shall we?.....yup....still lame....pull that thorn out your back vinnie!!!!!...you only stunting your own development....

Urban Journals...PEACE!!!!!

"Try actually speaking to Muslims and spending a bit of time with anyone who is Muslim where you live and you just may learn something. "

You really think he's gonna learn the truth about Islam from Muslims who live in western countries????

Eye mean SUM of them are very very nice sincere people...don't get me wrong....

but lets face it.....anybody who says Allah is strictly unceen is not the person you wanna be having a sit down with about Islam...

eye have never met ANY orthidox Muslim in mah area who has EVER heard about the pivotal theological and often physical battle beetween the interpertationalists and literalists....and theres so many orthidox Muslims in mah area....

if he....Nomad ONe was to speak to the Muslims in mah area he would be getting a watered down form of Islam that Allah himself already watered down himself just to reach those Savage ass A-Rabs dat Muhammad went to war with....

Old 07-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #23
check two
N.I.

How stupid are you? I didn't ban you and I can't change people's names for the 100th time. Nobody can hack into your account you pathetic weirdo. Your funky stench must be messing with the few brain cells you do have. You're making that onion on your table cry from the BO.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:54 PM   #24
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
eye have never met ANY orthidox Muslim in mah area who has EVER heard about the pivotal theological and often physical battle beetween the interpertationalists and literalists....and theres so many orthidox Muslims in mah area....