news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #31
wordman
SLIMEY SAVAGE

wordman crouching tigerwordman crouching tiger

Mine came today
wordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #32
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

I ordered the shirt only. It arrived Saturday. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:24 AM   #33
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal son

Has anyone from Europe received it?
pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:09 PM   #34
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I still haven't even received a confirmation of shipping email. Got nothing so far. I'm in the UK.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #35
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can you order the comic online anywhere?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:53 AM   #36
Reccollectah
Veteran Member

Reccollectah iron monkeyReccollectah iron monkeyReccollectah iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
Can you order the comic online anywhere?
http://kingsroadmerch.com/black-mask...=4064&cid=1154
Reccollectah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:36 AM   #37
Reccollectah
Veteran Member

Reccollectah iron monkeyReccollectah iron monkeyReccollectah iron monkey

update via mail:

As of this afternoon, all of the orders for Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die" and The RZA's "Shaolin Soul Selection" have been shipped out. To those of you who may not have yet received your purchase, your package was in today's shipment. If you are in the USA, you should receive your order via first class mail with in 5 days. If you are an International customer, it may take up to 7 to 14 days for it to arrive via Air Mail. If for any reason you haven't received your order within these time frames please email: soultemple.shipping@gmail.com

This is new email address we've set up to deal specifically with lost/problem shipments.

If you've already received an email from us in the past few weeks saying that your order had been shipped and you have not yet received it, please email us now at: soultemple.shipping@gmail.com

We here at Soul Temple sincerely regret the disastrous delay in shipping your orders, but finally everything is out the door. We apologize sincerely for dropping the ball with these shipment. We are working hard to improve our shipping systems and customer service so that this doesn't happen with future releases.

As a token of our appreciation for your support of Soul Temple, the RZA has allowed us to share with you a Wu-Tang Clan exclusive from his personal vault. The track is called "Execution in Autumn" and it features INS Deck, Raekwon, RZA and U-God. From now until May 31st this track is being made available on a FREE Digital Download AND on a "pay what you feel basis" for the 7" Vinyl Single. Click the cover image below to check out the track. Hope you enjoy it.

Looking forward to a better tomorrow...

Bob Perry
Soul Temple Records
Reccollectah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:08 AM   #38
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah i got this too, bout fuckin time. If mine hasnt arrived in that time i will be straight back on to them

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:57 AM   #39
Damon
The DZA

Damon crouching tigerDamon crouching tiger

I got this too. Lets hope this is the last of gong show and the package will finally arrive.

Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #40
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone received their order yet?

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:11 PM   #41
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nope, i am in Republic Of Ireland though so i am expecting it to take a bit longer

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:49 PM   #42
Cinematic

Cinematic Village Idiot
Thumbs down

Im in L.A., ordered my shit on April 6th, and still nada... Boneheads.
Cinematic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:37 PM   #43
Heavy Ammunition
CHICKEN HEAD

Heavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkey

I ordered the collectors pak and got it, I think 2 weeks ago
Old 05-26-2013, 01:14 PM   #44
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

i got nothing. they havent responded to my email.
Old 05-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #45
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

people are still talking about this album?

I've already moved on and waiting for supreme clientele 2 to drop
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote