news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-31-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz
Default Pusha T - Wrath of Caine (Mixtape) >>>>>>>>>>>>> Wack underground shit

Intense Coke rhyming......

Rae Approves......
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:15 PM   #2
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

I just got this earlier looks dope
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Euros are allergic to this thread....

Old 01-31-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah ill always fuck with any clipse related material. and since pusha is really the only one out of the two rapping, wrath of caine it is.

but i prefer his old flow from a couple years ago. the new shit is still good because hes one of the better rappers out but ever since hes been fucking with good music it just has been different.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:32 PM   #5
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Easily his worst mixtape!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #6
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk

riff raff is the best cocaine rapper and is a million times better than pusha t, who is just boring.

only fags will disagree with me.

ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:59 PM   #7
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
Easily his worst mixtape!
Explain? Better than Fear of God I & II
Old 02-01-2013, 05:26 PM   #8
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

IDK wut it is but i jus cant fuck wit dis nigga... Dont get me wrong he can rap but i jus cant fuck wit him on the dolo side. I jus always felt that malice was much better but ima check this shit out and see wuts up...Anyone else think G.O.O.D. music isa weird label for a nigga like pusha t to be on?
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #9
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Explain? Better than Fear of God I & II
Fear of God I is outstanding, I'd forgot part II was basically the best of part I with some extra tracks lol so probably doesn't count. This isn't a bad tape by any means, Pusha delivers lyrically as usual but I'm personally not feeling the production for the most part. I'm gonna give it some more spins though to see if it grows...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:42 PM   #10
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

does the new mixtape have anything touching this awesomeness, though?

not a rhetorical question, i haven't listened to the new one yet
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #11
LA zoo
CHICKEN HEAD

LA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
does the new mixtape have anything touching this awesomeness, though?

not a rhetorical question, i haven't listened to the new one yet
I love that song! Only other Pusha T I've been feeling in the past minute has been Exodus and his Kanye features. Fear Of God sucks compared to his Clipse days. Skimmed through this new mixtape and Im not feeling it. Oh, I like "Pies" to that song is real dope too
LA zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:51 AM   #12
WooHa
Avant-garde

WooHa drunken mastaWooHa drunken masta

tape is pure fire

road runner is my shit
WooHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:27 AM   #13
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Good album, i would rather have some new clipse material coming though
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:27 AM   #14
Hollow Dartz
Banned

[QUOTE=LA zoo;2301224 Skimmed through this new mixtape and Im not feeling it. Oh, I like "Pies" to that song is real dope too[/QUOTE]

That's what's wrong with the hip hop listeners today, stop skimming through shit and actually listen to it, shit is fire
Old 02-02-2013, 11:41 AM   #15
LA zoo
CHICKEN HEAD

LA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
That's what's wrong with the hip hop listeners today, stop skimming through shit and actually listen to it, shit is fire
Ima give it a proper listen for sure, just haven't got around to it yet
LA zoo is offline   Reply With Quote